It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I had the game unrest Special Edition but now i have only unrest.. I think there is no more special edition. :(
MarkoH01: I would recommend to buy pinatas only as a gift for yourself. It is the easiest way on case you don't want the game you got and you don't have to wait for support.
WhoKnowscs: I could have, but if I wanted the promo to check which games I didn't own to give me than it might not have worked out as well.
Right, haven't thought of this.
MarkoH01: I would recommend to buy pinatas only as a gift for yourself. It is the easiest way on case you don't want the game you got and you don't have to wait for support.
Bad idea. Reports are that it doesn't check your "owned games" if you do that. If you want to guarantee you receive something you do not already own on GoG, it appears you have to buy it for your account.
jakojao: I had the game unrest Special Edition but now i have only unrest.. I think there is no more special edition. :(
Wait - if your pinata showed Unrest SE then you have to get Unrest SE and not the normal version. You have bought it and they HAVE to give it to you. If it really was stated that you bought Unrest SE then I would contact support so they correct the mistake.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by MarkoH01
I got DEPONIA 3: GOODBYE DEPONIA.
RWarehall: Bad idea. Reports are that it doesn't check your "owned games" if you do that. If you want to guarantee you receive something you do not already own on GoG, it appears you have to buy it for your account.
Yes, yes, yes - I already said that I was wrong (please stop hitting me, hit the pinata and win Hot Tin Roof to give me ;)). Really, I haven't thought of this. Maybe if I hadn't bought it as a gift I would not have gotten Shadowgate which I already own - even though as the SE version.
coffeecup: I just want to have my support ticket processed, the one game I don't own yet redeemed and the other ones converted into store credit :)
Hm, if you can just have the games you don't like converted into store credit, as easy as that, I guess there's hardly any risk for me in participating in the sale, as I'm likely to spend that store credit sooner or later anyway, but I don't know, I think I would feel bad about exploiting the system and putting extra strain on the already overburdened support staff. It's kind of beside the point of the sale's concept, even though I don't really like that concept.

EDIT: Although, thinking about it, it still wouldn't be very attractive to me, as the chances of getting a game I don't own yet and that I would like are about 10%, and money converted to store credit couldn't be used to buy from other stores anymore, should something nice turn up somewhere else. So... meh.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by Leroux
jakojao: I had the game unrest Special Edition but now i have only unrest.. I think there is no more special edition. :(
If you had owned the Special Edition previously and now the pinata downgraded you, you can email support and they'll fix you up right. They're responding pretty fast right now too, and these are always priority 1 incidents for them too. GOG keeps really good track of your entire order history.
coffeecup: I just want to have my support ticket processed, the one game I don't own yet redeemed and the other ones converted into store credit :)
Leroux: Hm, if you can just have the games you don't like converted into store credit, as easy as that, I guess there's hardly any risk for me in participating in the sale, as I'm likely to spend that store credit sooner or later anyway, but I don't know, I think I would feel bad about exploiting the system and putting extra strain on the already overburdened support staff. It's kind of beside the point of the sale's concept, even though I don't really like that concept.
I cannot imagine that they will convert any pinata into store credit. This way I could buy 10 pinatas and would have about 100$/€ Store credit for future games. They have never stated such things in the pinata FAQs either. Imo it's gift code or nothing.
Leroux: EDIT: Although, thinking about it, it still wouldn't be very attractive to me, as the chances of getting a game I don't own yet and that I would like are about 10%, and money converted to store credit couldn't be used to buy from other stores anymore, should something nice turn up somewhere else. So... meh.
Though shall not buy from other stores!
So problem solved :)
MarkoH01: I cannot imagine that they will convert any pinata into store credit. This way I could buy 10 pinatas and would have about 100$/€ Store credit for future games. They have never stated such things in the pinata FAQs either. Imo it's gift code or nothing.
They convert the amount you actually paid, obviously, so 10 pinatas is $30.
are you sure ? : the library doesn't display SE in the game's name , the SE are extra content.

imho , if you get once the SE & once the regular edition , the regular should be treated as a gift , otherwise they completly messed up the pinata event with this & I still try to figure out why they putted two different edition in the event, that's stupid....>_>. (only explanation is a mistake)

I don't see how the special edition has been downgraded to the regular edition , even if i understood you correctly.... that's seems really odd.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer: are you sure ? : the library doesn't display SE in the game's name , the SE are extra content.

imho , if you get once the SE & once the regular edition , the regular should be treated as a gift , otherwise they completly messed up the pinata event with this I still try to figure out why they putted two different edition in the event, that's stupid....>_>. (only explanation is a mistake)

I don't see how the special edition has been downgraded to the regular edition , even if i understood you correctly.... that's seems really odd.
I still have the SE, but some Pinatas look like they contain the regular. As for Pillars it's rather unlikely. More likely would be Divinity OS or Wasteland .
I got Quest for Infamy. Seems like quite a nice game to play, according to the reviews. It just so happens, I only play adventure games once every so often. I've finished Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav and right now I'm playing Jack Keane (not the infamous Jack Keane 2, but his earlier predecessor). But I have a few dozen adventure games now (23 on GOG, 5 as Humble Bundle downloadable games, 4 as Steam games), so I'm not sure if I'll ever get round to Infamy.

I bought Quest for Infamy as a gift to my own email, but if anyone is really dying for it AND has something else I would like (but I can't help you tell what, as all games I know I like from this Pinata I already own, the rest I don't know and would have to look up), you might have a chance I haven't redeemed it for myself yet and might be willing to trade - feel free to make an offer and I'll think about it.
Even if I weren't already staring down the remains of my budget for this sort of thing for the month I think I'd be skipping out on this second run.
DyNaer: are you sure ? : the library doesn't display SE in the game's name , the SE are extra content.

imho , if you get once the SE & once the regular edition , the regular should be treated as a gift , otherwise they completly messed up the pinata event with this & I still try to figure out why they putted two different edition in the event, that's stupid....>_>. (only explanation is a mistake)

In fact, the game is unrest and when i click on it i can download the bonus so ok it's the special edition. Thanks.