It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: snip
I just got Hot Tin Roof, so it is back in stock.
I got Unrest SE, Consortium Master Edition and Shadowgate.
Am pretty happy with all of them. Now to resist another Pinata-bashing...
REDVWIN: This time I got The Blackwell Epiphany... I don't have The Blackwell Bundle. Is it any good? From what I get, I understand that Epiphany is the Final Chapter... Any good soul out there that would be willing of gifting me the other ones so that I can have the Full Experience? 0:) Thank You!

REDVWIN
The Blackwell games are great if you like point and click, good characters and don't mind the retro look. Afair Blackwell Bundle was in the day 1 pinata - not for me, but maybe someone who had this in the pinata will gift or trade it with you. Maybe you should try the other threads already mentioned here.
REDVWIN: This time I got The Blackwell Epiphany... I don't have The Blackwell Bundle. Is it any good? From what I get, I understand that Epiphany is the Final Chapter... Any good soul out there that would be willing of gifting me the other ones so that I can have the Full Experience? 0:) Thank You!

REDVWIN
MarkoH01: The Blackwell games are great if you like point and click, good characters and don't mind the retro look. Afair Blackwell Bundle was in the day 1 pinata - not for me, but maybe someone who had this in the pinata will gift or trade it with you. Maybe you should try the other threads already mentioned here.
Thanks for your advice, MarkoH01. Will try that later.

REDVWIN
Stryder2931: I always try to support GOG whenever they have the sales, but a pinata sale? New one on me, so I decided to do it anyway. I got Torchlight! THANKS GOG! Looks like a very good game, and for $3, beyond happy!!
I never thought that I could read such a post here on GOG. Not because the game is bad but I thought that nearly everyone should have Torchlight now at least once :) But great that you are happy.
hummer010: Thanks to the tracking efforts everyone!

I know I'm not buying any Piñata's this time around. The only one I want is Hot Tin Roof, and it appears to be gone already.
Are you sure?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indie_pinata_tracking_thread/post601

Edit: and even ninja'd - so it's still there.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by MarkoH01
Took another swing and this time I rolled: Banished!
I'm pretty happy with this one. I Think I'll stop now. ;)
Just got Steamworld Dig. Own this one over like 3 times already, but why not have another on GOG.
blotunga: snip
so it looks like Lichdom, Shadowgate, and Desktop Dungeons are sold out now as I just got a duplicate game with my last pinata. Too bad, was trying to get Shadowgate.
I am tempted to try my luck but I really want to be sure to have it as a gift in case I don't want it. Does it work the same way as any other GOG game (buy it as a gift with your own e-mail) or is it more problematic?
vulchor: so it looks like Lichdom, Shadowgate, and Desktop Dungeons are sold out now as I just got a duplicate game with my last pinata. Too bad, was trying to get Shadowgate.
Oops, I guess I did get Shadowgate. So that might still be available.
MarkoH01: I am tempted to try my luck but I really want to be sure to have it as a gift in case I don't want it. Does it work the same way as any other GOG game (buy it as a gift with your own e-mail) or is it more problematic?
yeah, you can do it that way easiliy, or you can email support and they will change it into a gift code for you.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by vulchor
Thought id give it a go as i wanted tex murphy but ended up with driftmoon and steamworld dig.
For the record: Bought

SWORD OF THE STARS: THE PIT GOLD EDITION (Already own standard + gold upgrade)
DARK EYE: CHAINS OF SATINAV, THE
SHADOWGATE

I like adventures so this was a nice deal for me, but won't risk another pinata.
RupertMurdock: For the record: Bought

SWORD OF THE STARS: THE PIT GOLD EDITION (Already own standard + gold upgrade)
DARK EYE: CHAINS OF SATINAV, THE
SHADOWGATE

I like adventures so this was a nice deal for me, but won't risk another pinata.
Surely Rupert Murdoch has enough money to risk more pinatas ;)
Dariam: Thought id give it a go as i wanted tex murphy but ended up with driftmoon and steamworld dig.
Steamworld Dig is pretty good though.
Dariam: Thought id give it a go as i wanted tex murphy but ended up with driftmoon and steamworld dig.
I'd prefer both to Tex Murphy.
Driftmoon and Steamworld Dig are two of my favourite Indies of the last years, I really enjoyed them and will play them again, especcially Steamworld Dig.
Post edited September 14, 2015 by Klumpen0815