It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Set off on a journey to the war-torn land of Calradia where you’ll have the chance to raise your own army. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is now available DRM-free as the game in development on GOG.COM with a 20% discount lasting until 16th October 2020, 1 PM UTC. Explore, raid, and conquer a vast continent, making friends and enemies along the way!

Buy the game on GOG.COM before 9th October 2020, 1 PM UTC, and receive the original Mount & Blade for free! Also, until 16th October 2020, 1 PM UTC, all the previous Mount & Blade titles available on GOG.COM receive 75% discounts.

Note: This game is currently in development. See the <span class="bold">FAQ</span> to learn more about games in development, and check out the forums to find more information and to stay in touch with the community.
high rated
WHOO HOO about time!!!
high rated
Wow! Thanks GOG and TaleWorlds!
Didn't expect to see this release here for a long time. Awesome that it has crossplay, and thanks for the first game freebie too! GOGlings getting spoiled so much this year :D
Thanks for this. Downloading now.
Holy shit, it's about time Bannerlord...

Wow, the room came ou*...

Holy shit is that talos principle!?

This is what I said upon coming to the front page, 3 major releases (For me anyways) GoG? Thanks GoG, You are on a roll; now if you can get the entire tomb raider series over here that would be incredible!

Thanks again GoG!
This is my favorite release on the day. Must buy for me.
Post edited October 02, 2020 by Truth437
high rated
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOUNTAIN
BLADE
BUTTERLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU Gog and CDPR and TaleWorlds Entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited October 02, 2020 by fridgeband
fridgeband: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOUNTAIN
BLADE
BUTTERLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU Gog and CDPR and TaleWorlds Entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly my reaction my dude.
Finally! Nice ;)
Welcome Bannerlord, goodbye free time!
high rated
Of all the announcements today this is the best one.
high rated
BANNERLORD WHEN

wait wut
low rated
Come on, guys!!
We need a GOG Connect for this!!!!
Post edited October 02, 2020 by Cananas
Do bear in mind that this contains Steam Workshop mods, therefore any mods which are on Workshop only you will not get access to. And no, GOG workshop via their drm client is not an answer to this.
Can't wait to give this a go!