It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: That's Zeus you moron! :P

Or maybe it's Dumbledore.
qwixter: It came from https://www.gog.com/game/zeus_poseidon. So Zeus is the correct answer. I picked it because it was an old looking guy.
I love you Santa Claus! :P
qwixter: It came from https://www.gog.com/game/zeus_poseidon. So Zeus is the correct answer. I picked it because it was an old looking guy.
darthspudius: I love you Santa Claus! :P
Come here and sit on Santa's lap and let's hear what you want for Christmas.
darthspudius: I love you Santa Claus! :P
qwixter: Come here and sit on Santa's lap and let's hear what you want for Christmas.
I want to have a big sack like you...
pbaggers: I'd say GOG is far from perfect, but it hasn't yet mutated into the cancerous, cynical, apathetic wretch that Steam has become - so for the time being, I'm okay with this storefront.
Till now, but it's on the way...
throgh: No problem with satire, but you get it? That's not the centre of this discussion. You are just reacting with no further arguments. And I'm not the only one having problems with lost principles of GOG.
You and OP are free to voice your concerns and I'm free to voice my opinion about your concerns - or, more accurately, the inner workings that lead to raising those concerns. By focusing too much on the perceived off-topicness of my posts, you're inadvertently but effectively making that that new center of the discussion even though you appear opposed to derailment - this illustrates how so called principled folks often get caught in a logic loop from which they cannot escape because they're too rigid. What else is rigid? Wood. And you surely know where that ends. The best method against derailment, real or perceived, is using the special power of ignoring, it's the only thing that works.
throgh: No problem with satire, but you get it? That's not the centre of this discussion. You are just reacting with no further arguments. And I'm not the only one having problems with lost principles of GOG.
awalterj: You and OP are free to voice your concerns and I'm free to voice my opinion about your concerns - or, more accurately, the inner workings that lead to raising those concerns. By focusing too much on the perceived off-topicness of my posts, you're inadvertently but effectively making that that new center of the discussion even though you appear opposed to derailment - this illustrates how so called principled folks often get caught in a logic loop from which they cannot escape because they're too rigid. What else is rigid? Wood. And you surely know where that ends. The best method against derailment, real or perceived, is using the special power of ignoring, it's the only thing that works.
You must spend your free time reading dictionaries. :P I was an English Major, and a damn good one, and I can not orate 1/1000th as well as you. XD
low rated
john_hatcher: snip
Yeah no one cares what you do....you are nobody.......life goes on....next....
awalterj: You and OP are free to voice your concerns and I'm free to voice my opinion about your concerns - or, more accurately, the inner workings that lead to raising those concerns. By focusing too much on the perceived off-topicness of my posts, you're inadvertently but effectively making that that new center of the discussion even though you appear opposed to derailment - this illustrates how so called principled folks often get caught in a logic loop from which they cannot escape because they're too rigid. What else is rigid? Wood. And you surely know where that ends. The best method against derailment, real or perceived, is using the special power of ignoring, it's the only thing that works.
tinyE: You must spend your free time reading dictionaries. :P I was an English Major, and a damn good one, and I can not orate 1/1000th as well as you. XD
Doesn't orate reference speaking??? :)
tinyE: You must spend your free time reading dictionaries. :P I was an English Major, and a damn good one, and I can not orate 1/1000th as well as you. XD
htown1980: Doesn't orate reference speaking??? :)
See! Exactly my point! :P
For a native R'lyehian speaker, your English is pretty good though!
john_hatcher: snip
tort1234: Yeah no one cares what you do....you are nobody.......life goes on....next....
This is or better was a simple / normal discussion and its creator just wrote down his own opiniion. What happened? Some people here take offense in that even if he / she writes down that this is just an own opinion to be discussed and now they do nothing more than making bad jokes taking this thread more and more off-topic. Haven't seen / read such an arrogant, malicious and immature behavior in a forum for a very long time. In other words: There is no reason to making this thread useless for further disucssions you made a clear point that you all are disagreeing. What a "nice" international community here on GOG! :-(

Ah and just for the records, awalterj: I will not discuss further "logic loops" with you. This had nothing to do with being focussed on principles just being friendly and polite to reply on your argumentation. But this is nothing I could expect the same from you even if your wording is very reasoned but between the lines you do the same as other people here, even worse. As I said: Arrogant people in here.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by throgh
tort1234:
throgh: Arrogant people in here.
Nice glass house you have there. :P

Easy with those stones.
john_hatcher: please don't tell me how I 'm wrong, because I see it that way and this is my only way to express it.
hahahahahah

very good laugh, ty
throgh: Ah and just for the records, awalterj: I will not discuss further "logic loops" with you. This had nothing to do with being focussed on principles just being friendly and polite to reply on your argumentation. But this is nothing I could expect the same from you even if your wording is very reasoned but between the lines you do the same as other people here, even worse. As I said: Arrogant people in here.
Not including quotes for the person you're replying to is neither friendly nor polite because that way they can't see that you are replying to them. It could be an oversight so it's circumstantial evidence rather than hard evidence but it raises the suspicion that you're quite probably not interested in a discussion, either. Meaning you can't draw the arrogance card due to the unwritten pot & kettle rule.
pbaggers: I'd say GOG is far from perfect, but it hasn't yet mutated into the cancerous, cynical, apathetic wretch that Steam has become - so for the time being, I'm okay with this storefront.
classic-gamer: Till now, but it's on the way...
At least when I decide to abandon this site for greener pastures, I'll be able to take my games with me (assuming I've kept my library backed up.)
Post edited October 17, 2015 by pbaggers