It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
andysheets1975: Presumably they're going to add the Amber books that were actually written by Zelazny next week.
I'd wish but I don't think so.

a) Going per their Amazon listings, those have a different publisher
b) Humble has never added 10 books on a second week

I have to say that this bundle has enough good content worthy of $15 to me but the inclusion of all these "Books based on ... but written by others" is... ugh.
Post edited February 18, 2016 by madth3
Grargar: The following comics have been added to the BTA tier of Best-Selling Authors presented by Dynamite bundle:

Vampirella Master Series Vol 1: Grant Morrison & Mark Millar
Twilight Zone Vol 2: The Way In

Relevant post has been updated.
Now that's underwhelming. "Vampirella" was already featured in the very first Humble Dynamite Bundle, "Twilight Zone" in one of the Dynamite Storybundles. I had hoped the second week additions would make my decision (which tier to buy) easier but that definitely isn't the case ...
high rated
The Humble RPG Book Bundle: Pathfinder

FREE

- Pathfinder Player Companion: Inner Sea Primer
- Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide

$1 for

- Core Rulebook
- GameMastery Guide
- Player Character Folio
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Digital Beginner Box
- GM Screen
- Advanced Class Guide
- Pathfinder Adventure Path: In Hell's Bright Shadow (Hell’s Rebels 1 of 6)

BTA for

- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Player's Guide
- Ultimate Equipment
- Bestiary
- Strategy Guide
- Pathfinder Adventure Path: Turn of the Torrent (Hell’s Rebels 2 of 6)
- Pathfinder Society Scenario 7-01: Between the Lines
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea World Guide

$15 for

- Ultimate Magic
- Ultimate Campaign
- Ultimate Combat
- Game Bestiary 2
- Pathfinder Adventure Path: Dance of the Damned (Hell’s Rebels 3 of 6)
- Pathfinder Society: Year of the Sky Key Scenario Mega-Pack (23 Adventures!)
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Poster Map Folio

$25 for

- Physical edition of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Beginner Box
(SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED)

All files come as redemption codes for Paizo where you'll get watermarked PDF's.
Post edited February 24, 2016 by madth3
high rated
added

- Redemolished, by Alfred Bester
- Arthur C. Clarke's Venus Prime 2, by Paul Preuss
Hmmm, the BTA is currently higher than the third tier. I wonder what will happen if I pay $15. Will I get the BTA's books or not? If I try paying $15, it tells me that I won't get the BTA, but the description above says "Pay $15 or more for all of the above", which indicates that I should.

CONFIRMED: Paying $15 for the third tier WILL NOT net you the BTA books.
Post edited February 25, 2016 by Grargar
high rated
Pretty sure this will be my first humble purchase in a month. Let me know if anyone finds out about the BTA ongoings...
budejovice: Pretty sure this will be my first humble purchase in a month. Let me know if anyone finds out about the BTA ongoings...
I can confirm that if you just pay the $15 price for the third tier, you won't get the BTA books.
high rated
budejovice: Pretty sure this will be my first humble purchase in a month. Let me know if anyone finds out about the BTA ongoings...
Grargar: I can confirm that if you just pay the $15 price for the third tier, you won't get the BTA books.
Fascinating. Many thanks for the confirmation!
From the information blurb on the bundle homepage:

Read them anywhere. These game and sourcebooks are available as watermarked PDF files via Paizo. After purchasing the bundle, you will receive a redemption code to be redeemed on www.paizo.com where you can download each PDF. Instructions and a list of recommended reading programs can be found here.
So how does this work exactly? Does it mean that the books actulally aren't released as DRM-free PDFs?
Post edited February 25, 2016 by rampancy
rampancy: So how does this work exactly? Does it mean that the books actulally aren't released as DRM-free PDFs?
To redeem the Paizo Humble Bundle purchase you have to create an account on the Paizo website. The Paizo PDFs will be visibly watermarked with the e-mail address that you used to create your account on the Paizo website and will also be watermarked in ways that aren't visibly obvious. This is true for any PDF downloaded from the Paizo website, even for the ones that are free (i.e. the ones for which you do not have to pay). In other words you don't want to publicly disseminate your personal copies of the PDFs because the will be traced back to your account.
madth3: $25 for

- Physical edition of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Beginner Box
(SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED)
Now this is a bundle which reminds me of few third world problems!!!
I really wish shipping was included in it. :/
Grargar: I can confirm that if you just pay the $15 price for the third tier, you won't get the BTA books.
budejovice: Fascinating. Many thanks for the confirmation!
Yeah, this happened at least once before, I think with the Gaiman book bundle, and I remember arguing it would go with the more pro consumer approach, but ending with egg on face.
Yeah, $55 shipping is off-putting. Which is a good thing or I would have been tempted to buy that box even though I'd never use it.

It may be worth noting that the books of at least tier 1 (and I'd assume the others too) come as a single key, so there's no way to gift some of them.
Post edited February 25, 2016 by ET3D
ET3D: It may be worth noting that the books of at least tier 1 (and I'd assume the others too) come as a single key, so there's no way to gift some of them.
That's also the case for the other tiers. There are no ways to gift specific books; it's all or nothing.
It's hopeless, there's no way to download the files.