It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rampancy: I will say though, for educators Make's bundles on HIB are fantastic resources.
Educators of what subject? Arts and crafts? (I'm asking because I sincerely do not know much about educational resources...). I will take your word on it though that of course such educators will think this is a great bundle, in the same way someone who likes Peanuts of course will like the Peanuts bundle. After all, it's not like I didn't mention that others might be way more interested (for various reasons, including educational ones admittedly)...
Post edited November 12, 2015 by Treasure
rampancy: I will say though, for educators Make's bundles on HIB are fantastic resources.
Treasure: Educators of what subject? Arts and crafts? (I'm asking because I sincerely do not know much about educational resources...). I will take your word on it though that of course such educators will think this is a great bundle, in the same way someone who likes Peanuts of course will like the Peanuts bundle. After all, it's not like I didn't mention that others might be way more interested (for various reasons, including educational ones admittedly)...
A lot of the activities in this and past Make-themed HBB have immediate relevance to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)-related activities and classes, for obvious reasons. Not everything will be feasible of course for students at the elementary/middle/high school level, but for kids looking for science fair ideas, there's a lot of great stuff to be had here. The "Make Like The Pioneers" book also has relevance to teachers who want to take an interdisciplinary approach and do class science projects that have relevance to history as well.

For educators or youth workers working at places like science camps (or who leads science camp-type groups, like at a summer camp or an after school program), these materials will also prove highly useful. Again, not everything will be immediately useful, but an enterprising teacher can figure out ways to sub out more expensive or harder to find materials for those which are more readily available, or modify activities to suit their particular situation.
rampancy: A lot of the activities in this and past Make-themed HBB have immediate relevance to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)-related activities and classes, for obvious reasons. Not everything will be feasible of course for students at the elementary/middle/high school level, but for kids looking for science fair ideas, there's a lot of great stuff to be had here.
The "Make Like The Pioneers" book also has relevance to teachers who want to take an interdisciplinary approach and do class science projects that have relevance to history as well.

For educators or youth workers working at places like science camps (or who leads science camp-type groups, like at a summer camp or an after school program), these materials will also prove highly useful. Again, not everything will be immediately useful, but an enterprising teacher can figure out ways to sub out more expensive or harder to find materials for those which are more readily available, or modify activities to suit their particular situation.
Ah, that's why I wasn't much interested and also didn't know how this stuff could be used in education - I'm personally not a STEM person and I'm more oriented instead to what is generally called "Humanities" -History in particular. (which reminds me -I really don't like the fact that History is lumped with the other humanities, as it isn't the same thing -I don't even like Ancient Greek myself for example!).
As for mentioning science fairs, I think this is kind of limiting the uses of this material a bit, as only place I've seen them is in American movies -it isn't a thing schools around here do...
As for the interdisciplinary approach with the "Make like the pioneers" book, again this isn't really relevant outside the US, as schools in Greece and Cyprus study mostly the history of Greece and Cyprus, much less European history, so nothing is taught about the colonizing of North America by the settlers (no doubt most other schools in Europe also don't teach US history) -case in point, whatever I know about the subject myself, I learnt it from reading history books by myself and also by Oregon Trail (I played the emulated AppleII version a couple years ago).
Anyways, guess I just replied because I figured I wanted to expand on why these books while they sure would be formidable in the right context, much of their use is diminished outside it (e.g. outside the US regarding the pioneers book).
So in order to close this chatty reply of mine, I thought I'd also mention the fact that, if I'm not mistaken, most non-fiction and non-comics book bundles are STEM oriented, and I'd personally really like and wish to see a History Books Bundle or something like that, but I guess Humanities just aren't popular enough nowadays...
Post edited November 12, 2015 by Treasure
Humble Comics Bundle: X-Files presented by IDW

PWYW for:
- X-Files Classics Vol. 1
- The X-Files: Season 10, Vol. 1 (#1 - 5)
- The X-Files: Season 10, Vol. 2 (#6 - 10)
- X-Files Classics: Season One, Vol. 1
- The X-Files: Year Zero (#1 - 5)

BTA for:
- X-Files Classics Vol. 2
- X-Files Classics Vol. 3
- X-Files Classics Vol. 4
- The X-Files: Season 10, Vol. 3 (#11 - 15)
- The X-Files: Season 10, Vol. 4 (#16 - 20)
- X-Files Classics: Season One, Vol. 2
- The X-Files Archives, Vol. 1: Whirlwind & Ruins
- The X-Files Annual 2015

$15 for:
- The X-Files: Season 11 #1-3
- The X-Files: Season 10, Vol. 5 (#21 - 25)
- The X-Files Classics: Ground Zero
- The X-Files: Trust No One
high rated
In!

You know, seeing as I'm stuck in the 90s already...
dutchexcalibur: Humble Comics Bundle: X-Files presented by IDW

PWYW for:

BTA for:

$15 for:
Very, very tempting
dutchexcalibur: ...
This is definitely one for me, considering how much I enjoyed the original show. I liked the follow-up movie, though I chose to ignore everything after, including the show post-Mulder with the T-1000. I still remember watching "Home" and that hilarious scene with Mulder and the newspaper clipping of Elvis.
Post edited November 19, 2015 by rampancy

PWYW for:

BTA for:

$15 for:
How many of these have been previously bundled?

edit: oh nvm, I figured out where I have some of the X-Files comics from (Comixology temp free)
Post edited November 19, 2015 by letsmaybeLP92

PWYW for:

BTA for:

$15 for:
Should I buy the cheapest tier? I havent watched the X-Files (I watched like 3 chapters only)
Humble Book Bundle: Prime Sci-Fantasy

PWYW

- Obsession: Tales of Irresistible Desire
- One-Eyed Jack
- Digital Domains: A Decade of Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Word Puppets

BTA

- Mermaids and Other Mysteries of the Deep
- The Year’s Best Science & Fantasy Novellas: 2015
- The Year’s Best Dark Fantasy & Horror: 2015
- New Cthulhu 2: More Recent Weird
- Witches: Wicked, Wild & Wonderful
- Time Travel: Recent Trips
- Zombies: More Recent Dead
- New Cthulhu: The Recent Weird

$15

- Ad Astra: The 50th Anniversary SFWA Cookbook
- The Year’s Best Science Fiction & Fantasy: 2015
- Warrior Women

PDF, ePub and Mobi available.
Post edited December 02, 2015 by madth3
Ah, I just saw this, very tempted to pick up the whole lot. I loved the Season 10 books, even have the first two autographed by the writer.
<span class="bold">Humble Books Bundle: Learn Raspberry Pi and Arduino</span>

PWYW
Make: Arduino Bots and Gadgets
Make: Making Simple Robots
Make: Getting Started with Adafruit FLORA
Make: Getting Started with Adafruit Trinket
MintDuino: Building an Arduino-compatible Breadboard Microcontroller
Make: Raspberry Pi and AVR Projects
$10 off a print and $5 off a digital Make: Magazine subscription

BTA
Make: AVR Programming
Make: Getting Started with Raspberry Pi, 2nd Edition
Make: Getting Started with Arduino, 3rd Edition
Make: Getting Started with Sensors
Make: JavaScript Robotics
Make: The Maker’s Manual
MAKE 36: Boards and Microcontrollers
MAKE 38: High-Tech DIY
Make: A Raspberry Pi-Controlled Robot
Make: Basic Arduino Projects
Make: Getting Started with Intel Galileo

$15
Make: Sensors
Making Things Talk

PDF, ePub and Mobi available.
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Grargar
Also

- Time Travel: Recent Trips
- Zombies: More Recent Dead
- New Cthulhu: The Recent Weird

were added to the BTA tier of the Humble Book Bundle: Prime Sci-Fantasy
A couple of things added to the BTA tier.

No new bundle.
madth3: A couple of things added to the BTA tier.

No new bundle.
Thanks for the reminder. Updated the relevant post.