It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been waiting, and nobody said it.

Internet, you're such a disappointment.
Attachments:
Humble Comics Bundle: Udderly Gigantic Top Cow Collection

FREE
- Think Tank #1 (PDF only)
- more every day

PWYW for

- Poseidon IX #1
- Athena IX #1
- Artemis IX #1
- Apollo IX #1
- Artifacts Vol 1-6 (31 issues)
- Witchblade Vol 1-8 (51 issues)
- IXth Generation Hidden Files #1,
- IXth Generation #1 - 5
- Cyber Force Rebirth Vol 1-2
- Aphrodite IX/Cyber Force #1
- Aphrodite IX Hidden Files #1
- Aphrodite IX Rebirth Vol 1-2

BTA for

- Postal Vol 1 (4 issues)
- The Darkness Origins Vol 1-4 (28 issues)
- The Tithe Vol 1 (6 issues)
- Genius Vol 1 (5 issues)
- Tales of Honor Vol 1 (5 issues)
- Down Vol 1 (4 issues)
- Freshmen Vol 1-2 (13 issues)
- Berserker Vol 1 (7 issues)
- Rising Stars Compendium (41 issues)
- Midnight Nation Vol 1 (13 issues)
- Witchblade Rebirth Vol 1-4 (20 issues)
- Witchblade Redemption Vol 1-4 (20 issues)

$15 for

- IXth Generation #6
- Sunstone Vol 1-3
- Switch #1

CBZ, ePub and PDF available, as usual.
Post edited October 28, 2015 by madth3
Rising Stars Compendium (36 issues, full series) alone is probably worth BTA but the $15 top tier alone is a bit weaker.

There's an epic amount of content buried in some of the listing here - 50 issues of Witchblade (80-130, apparently 80 is a new reader jumping on point) + 25 issues of The Darkness + 29 issues of Artifacts among others. That stuff has a dated fantasy gothic popcorn action vibe and has a sprawling amount of interplay and crossover it can be confusing but I think what's here gives a good basis and this stuff can be fun. Bundle seems to contain the most of the Witchblade/Darkness/Artifacts tangent spin-off (?) Aphrodite IV stuff (missing v1 and Cyber Force crossover).

Freshmen, Genius, Midnight Nation (actually a standalone 305pg graphic novel), Berserker, Sunstone, and Down are complete storylines (Down looks like it's making a digital debut).

This is quite a generous bundle with a heaping helping of continuous issues and some newer stuff (Tithe, Postal, Cyber Force Rebirth, IXth Generation).
Post edited October 21, 2015 by undeadcow
I have not read Rising Stars but I had considered it a couple of times in the Comixology sales. I agree with undeadcow general evaluation.

Also, you should check out that free Think Thank #1. It's a fun comic.
There's a new Humble Comic Bundle for "Army of Darkness":
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/morebooks

My usual question: Are those any good? Although, as an "Evil Dead" fan I'm probably gonna buy the highest tier anyway ... ;-)
high rated
Geddes17: There's a new Humble Comic Bundle for "Army of Darkness":

My usual question: Are those any good? Although, as an "Evil Dead" fan I'm probably gonna buy the highest tier anyway ... ;-)
Thanks! No clue if they're good or not. Hated the movies (I know, I know) the last time I tried to watch them, about 20 years ago. So I'll have to just go PWYW. :)

There is an Army of Darkness sale on comixology right now as well - not sure what's on sale there that isn't in this bundle but it might be worth a look if anyone buys one of the higher tiers.
Humble Comics Bundle: Peanuts

PWYW for
-Peanuts: Happiness Is A Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown
-Batter Up, Charlie Brown!
-Peanuts Vol. 1
-Peanuts Vol. 2
-Peanuts Vol. 3

BTA for
- Peanuts Vol. 4
- Peanuts Vol. 5
-Peanuts Vol. 6
-Waiting for the Great Pumpkin
-Peanuts: The Beagle Has Landed, Charlie Brown
- Snoopy's Thanksgiving
More comics coming soon!

$15 for
-The Complete Peanuts 1950-1952 Vol. 1
-Peanuts: Where Beagles Dare!
-Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron

These comics are available in multiple formats including CBZ, PDF, and ePub.

Btw, this is one of the best Humble book bundles I've ever seen -I might even get the $15 tier...
Post edited November 04, 2015 by Treasure
Treasure: Btw, this is one of the best Humble book bundles I've ever seen -I might even get the $15 tier...
Me, too. And btw: There are three second week additions to the "Army of Darkness" bundle:
2nd week BTA additions to the Humble Comics Bundle: Peanuts :

-A Valentine for Charlie Brown
-Peanuts: It's Tokyo, Charlie Brown!
Post edited November 11, 2015 by Treasure
I'm heavenly tempted by this Peanuts bundle. Normally I don't like to read comics on my phone (the screen is too small), but I think it might work great with these comic strips.
high rated
Sorry, I'm not going to list it out, but...

Humble Book Bundle DIY presented by Make is the current and new 2nd book bundle.
PaterAlf: I'm heavenly tempted by this Peanuts bundle. Normally I don't like to read comics on my phone (the screen is too small), but I think it might work great with these comic strips.
Well, it's not like you can't read them on your pc if you so wish ; pdf formats are offered too. I'm personally planning to read them on my tablet but I downloaded the pdfs too, just in case I find some of them more comfortable with a bigger screen.
Also, not all of them are comic strips -some are more like stories and thus have bigger boxes than the ones usually seen on strips -you should be able to see this from the previews offered for each book...

budejovice: Sorry, I'm not going to list it out, but...
Humble Book Bundle DIY presented by Make is the current and new 2nd book bundle.
I forgot to list it myself, so thanks for making the effort anyways. :-) I'm not personally interested in this new bundle -I'm not a DIYer by any means, not to mention that the whole DIY culture is way less strong in people outside the US, like myself -but still some others might find it interesting... (and these same people might even find the Peanuts bundle uninteresting, since there are all sorts of people with diverse tastes...)
Post edited November 11, 2015 by Treasure
Treasure: Also, not all of them are comic strips -some are more like stories and thus have bigger boxes than the ones usually seen on strips -you should be able to see this from the previews offered for each book...
That's why I'm hesitating. I'm mostly interested in the classic stuff and I don't hink that I will really enjoy the new series by BOOM! (which are the books that are not really comic strips). If they would have added two more volumes of The Complete Peanuts this bundle would have been a no-brainer for me.
PaterAlf: That's why I'm hesitating. I'm mostly interested in the classic stuff and I don't think that I will really enjoy the new series by BOOM! (which are the books that are not really comic strips). If they would have added two more volumes of The Complete Peanuts this bundle would have been a no-brainer for me.
Ah, I when I made my comment about the box sizes I was mostly thinking that these books wouldn't be as comfortable to read on a small cellphone screen (as opposed to a tablet or a pc), and it hadn't occured to me that there's also the factor "original strips" (Fantagraphic comics) vs "stuff not entirely made by Schulz himself" (the BOOM comics -indeed some/most stories on the 1st volume at least (see the attachment) aren't made by Schulz, but by others in a Schulz-esque spirit). Still however, I perused some of the BOOM pdfs a bit, and the comics not made by Schulz, but in his vein, seemed to me as enjoyable as the ones made by himself. So I personally don't mind very much that more material from Schulz himself wasn't included (not to mention that the bundle is called Peanuts bundle, not Schulz bundle). I do however think that I'd like indeed more original Schulz material myself -I personally expected another volume of Complete Peanuts as a 2nd week addition...
Anyways, my point is, in short, that if you like Peanuts/Snoopy enough the "non-Schulz" material is also very good, and the main considerations are thus whether you want to read that non-Schulz material that doesn't use the strip format on your pc instead of your cellphone (because the bigger boxes aren't as comfortable to peruse in a small screen) and also whether you want to pay BTA/$15 prices in order to get more Fantagraphic material (as only one Fantagraphic book in included in the PWYW tier...).
Attachments:
budejovice: Sorry, I'm not going to list it out, but...
Treasure: I forgot to list it myself, so thanks for making the effort anyways. :-) I'm not personally interested in this new bundle -I'm not a DIYer by any means, not to mention that the whole DIY culture is way less strong in people outside the US, like myself -but still some others might find it interesting... (and these same people might even find the Peanuts bundle uninteresting, since there are all sorts of people with diverse tastes...)
I will say though, for educators Make's bundles on HIB are fantastic resources.