It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

undeadcow: Perhaps the most humbling bundle yet, epic collection here and more to come.

Copy of Bob's Burger #1 for anyone interested: https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=GWaYnaGZpcrTVUps
I redeemed this one, thanks a lot! (Crewdroog's former avatar got me curious to find out what these Bob Burger's are about!) :-)
As an addtion, nice bundle, but Bob Burger's was probabably the only thing I was somewhat interested in, so thanks again undeadcow!

edit-typo
Post edited December 10, 2014 by Treasure
Thanks for posting this one while I was busy. :-)

The only thing I've read from all this is The Boys and just the Vol. 1 with six issues goes for 9.99 on Comixology so I'll sure be getting this later.
I really like how these Humble Bundle comic offerings build on one another. For example, the first Dynamite bundle included Pathfinder Vol 1 (issues 1-6) then here are issues 7-12; similarly for Chaos, Legenderry, Red Sonja (previous Queen of Plagues volume is issues 1-6, now 7-8 are here). Although this might make it difficult for people to just jump on with the latest bundle. I think the only duplicates from the first Dynamite (10th Anniversary) Humble Bundle are Jim Butcher's Desden Files: War Cry #1 and Kevin Smith's Green Horney #1.

Fingers crossed for more Vampirella or some Evil Ernie in 2nd week.
Post edited December 10, 2014 by undeadcow
undeadcow: I really like how these Humble Bundle comic offerings build on one another. For example, the first Dynamite bundle included Pathfinder Vol 1 (issues 1-6) then here are issues 7-12; similarly for Chaos, Legenderry, Red Sonja (previous Queen of Plagues volume is issues 1-6, now 7-8 are here). Although this might make it difficult for people to just jump on with the latest bundle. I think the only duplicates from the first Dynamite (10th Anniversary) Humble Bundle are Jim Butcher's Desden Files: War Cry #1 and Kevin Smith's Green Horney #1.
i rather dislike that because i missed the previous dynamite bundle so now im stuck with bits and pieces a story
Maybe Humble Bundle will repeat some of it's earlier bundle offerings this holidays; I think they experimented with that last season having rotating daily offerings (some rebundles).

Still there's a lot of new to HB material here so a good mix - The Boys, Dead Irons, Mark Waid's Green Hornet, Warriors mini, Bob's Burgers, Living Corpse, Frankenstein, Devilers, etc etc etc.
Post edited December 10, 2014 by undeadcow
madth3: Thanks for posting this one while I was busy. :-)
No problem. I was disappointed by the lack of both a standard and a mobile bundle, so I decided to just post this instead.
Hey, nice comics bundle.

my still availabye copies of Bob's Burger #1: https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=q2tUpznCvD4v3yEV
Not sure if undeadcow's link has been used up, but I have 3 copies of Bob's Burgers #1 available as well!
https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=2EKUkm8s8ZkDNyAW (link can be used 3 times).

Also, I don't think Grangar mentioned, but you can get Red Sonja #7 for free from this bundle today.
babark: Not sure if undeadcow's link has been used up, but I have 3 copies of Bob's Burgers #1 available as well!
https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=2EKUkm8s8ZkDNyAW (link can be used 3 times).

Also, I don't think Grangar mentioned, but you can get Red Sonja #7 for free from this bundle today.
you can get a free comic every day it seems
Interestingly even if you purchase the bundle it appears you can still claim someone else's share to unlock gift code so if someone's in a bind others could help them out.
babark: Also, I don't think Grangar mentioned, but you can get Red Sonja #7 for free from this bundle today.
I didn't mention it, because it's standard for a book bundle to offer free samples.
Grargar: I didn't mention it, because it's standard for a book bundle to offer free samples.
Oh, I wasn't questioning your thoroughness or anything :D. Was just my way of saying it.
It is cool, because now, even though I only bought the lower tier, I have Red Sonja #1-7 available to read. Hope they continue in that format for the later freebies.
undeadcow: Maybe Humble Bundle will repeat some of it's earlier bundle offerings this holidays; I think they experimented with that last season having rotating daily offerings (some rebundles).

Still there's a lot of new to HB material here so a good mix - The Boys, Dead Irons, Mark Waid's Green Hornet, Warriors mini, Bob's Burgers, Living Corpse, Frankenstein, Devilers, etc etc etc.
i am not interested in the boys though
i bought the pay what you want version mostly out of curiosity

hopefully the next tier wil have blood rayne and vmpirella but i am not gonna hold my breath
Grargar: I didn't mention it, because it's standard for a book bundle to offer free samples.
babark: Oh, I wasn't questioning your thoroughness or anything :D. Was just my way of saying it.
It is cool, because now, even though I only bought the lower tier, I have Red Sonja #1-7 available to read. Hope they continue in that format for the later freebies.
i thought those two were seperate
7 is just called red sonja
while 0-6 are called she devil with a sword

edit : i just checked 0-6 are v1
7 is v2
Post edited December 10, 2014 by snowkatt
snowkatt: i thought those two were seperate
7 is just called red sonja
while 0-6 are called she devil with a sword

edit : i just checked 0-6 are v1
7 is v2
You are right. Oh well.
Red Sonja: She-Devil with a Sword vol. 1
Red Sonja vol 2 #7
Normally I am not into "digital" comics, I like to read comics while having the paper comic book in my hands, but this looks quite tempting.