It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mechmouse: Now they're free from Square ENIX, what's the chances it will come here?
Since it's being published by WB Games, the chances it'll eventually come here are actually better than with Square Enix. Not a day one release for sure, though.
mechmouse: Now they're free from Square ENIX, what's the chances it will come here?
SCPM: Since it's being published by WB Games, the chances it'll eventually come here are actually better than with Square Enix. Not a day one release for sure, though.
It's also worth noting that since it is being published by WB games, the series is being tweaked a little bit, including a minor redesign of Agent 47.
SCPM: Since it's being published by WB Games, the chances it'll eventually come here are actually better than with Square Enix. Not a day one release for sure, though.
tinyE: It's also worth noting that since it is being published by WB games, the series is being tweaked a little bit, including a minor redesign of Agent 47.
Sorry, you must've linked to the wrong picture, I think this is the one you meant:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FcSy_z0nBEo/Td3Ce7ItOaI/AAAAAAAADBg/5DuuIpETDkQ/s1600/elmer_fudd-5190.jpg
Barefoot_Monkey: Excluding spinoffs and compilations, the upcoming Hitman 2 2 (not to be confused with the original Hitman 2) would be the 7th game in the series. To avoid confusion, I'll just call it Hitman Tutu from now on.
Des for short.
Maybe now Hitman one won will end up here. Maybe.
SirPrimalform: Des for short.
The Bishop!
Barefoot_Monkey: The Bishop!
Maybe the next Hitman game consists entirely of Anglican vicar assassinations with The Bishop constantly on your tail?
fronzelneekburm: But what's bugging you about Hitman? Codename 47 is really clunky, but Silent Assassin, Contracts and Blood Money are great! They allow for a variety of play styles as well, so I'm a bit surprised you can't get any mileage out of Hitman.
I just don't get along with the social stealth and costume stuff.
I hope it has a better than engine than the one released in 2016 but that's good news.
DRM:
Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Denuvo Anti-Tamper
fronzelneekburm: Codename 47 is really clunky, but Silent Assassin, Contracts and Blood Money are great!
I used to think Codename 47 is really clunky, but I played through it not too many years ago and then followed up with some Silent Assassin. The difference isn't anywhere near as big as I had thought it was.

Both of them have some weak and some great level design so it's hard to choose a favorite. Sad thing is, I didn't finish Silent Assassin because I got tired of it around the goddamn big nippon snowfield levels that everyone hate. It's got a few less than superb levels before that.. (I've played through the whole game but that was looong ago.)

Codename 47's weakest part is without a doubt the friggin military establishment in the jungle.
Post edited November 02, 2018 by clarry