It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Another high level hint: it's not an obscure title, and it's avialable on GOG.
I give it another try. I haven't played a few titles GOG lists under FPP, and I hardly remember some of them I have already completed. Some games don't have parties, not even with confetti...
Might and Magic
RupertMurdock: So are you carrying a modern weapon/gun?
I will answer this, because it's not a bad one actually.

No, but if I were a betting man, I'd say I'd be carrying one sometime towards the end of the game. I could be wrong though.
RupertMurdock: Might and Magic
Ah, but which one?
Post edited November 23, 2015 by ZFR
RupertMurdock: Might and Magic
ZFR: Ah, but which one?
If I could remember... it is not X, cause it is not on GOG.
so I say 9.

[EDIT]: Give my another (and final) try: 8, because I remember some switches and water monsters. Searching the internet reveals Balthazar's Lair.

If I am wrong. The next GOGer will surely solve it. I need to go to bed now. I wish anyone good luck.
Post edited November 23, 2015 by RupertMurdock
RupertMurdock: [EDIT]: Give my another (and final) try: 8, because I remember some switches and water monsters. Searching the internet reveals Balthazar's Lair.
Yes it is. Your turn.
That was amusing! I am glad that the dungeon post catched my eye and I decided to join this game. So it is my turn... in this case...

I need a break! One 'camel' and we can move on!
RupertMurdock: I need a break! One 'camel' and we can move on!
OK, what's the genre of this game? Is it an RPG?
ZFR: OK, what's the genre of this game? Is it an RPG?
No, it is an adventure. And I did not 1:1 quote a text passage from the game.
Is it too hard? Do you need more clues? I didn't stumble upon a 'camel' in this game. I needed this worldplay to get a lesser obvious description of the main characters situation. His/her break.

If you have played the game, I guess you won't remember the break, but you will remember the 'camel'.
If you haven't played the game, you can find a screenshot on gog that shows the location of the break.
Adventure is not my genre, but I'll ask another question to get this bumped.

Do you control one character? If so could you describe him/her a bit?
ZFR: Do you control one character? If so could you describe him/her a bit?
I do control two characters. She is a grumpy person and angry that she can't get rid of him. And he is sarcastic and straightforward. Anyway both complement each other.
RupertMurdock: I do control two characters. She is a grumpy person and angry that she can't get rid of him. And he is sarcastic and straightforward. Anyway both complement each other.
I've got no idea what you meant by the "camel" and the "break", but from your last post I'm pretty sure it must be one of the Blackwell games. And since I wouldn't describe Rosangela as particularly grumpy, I'm gonna assume you're referring to her aunt Lauren and so the game is "Blackwell Unbound"?
muntdefems: I've got no idea what you meant by the "camel" and the "break", but from your last post I'm pretty sure it must be one of the Blackwell games. And since I wouldn't describe Rosangela as particularly grumpy, I'm gonna assume you're referring to her aunt Lauren and so the game is "Blackwell Unbound"?
Yes, that's the one. And I am glad you found out in spite of my horrific wordplay.

I solved ZFR's riddle and found myself in an unfortunate situation: I wasn't playing a game. I have just started Blackwell Unbound a few hours before to have a look whether it runs on my computer, so I wasn't able to post a detailed description of the gameplay. I decided to describe the first scene.
Lauren just saved another poor soul and felt run down. She entered her apartment, told Joey, who tried to get her attention, to go to hell and stepped onto the balcony to have a short break. She wanted to smoke one cigarette and wouldn't move until it is finished. Afterwards she would be willing to have a look at the next case.
(The screenshot I have mentioned shows her apartment with lots of ashtrays, but not the balcony.)

I couldn't mention the cigarettes in my hint, because I thought that it would be too easy. Blackwell Unbound is the only game where the main character consumes one cigarette after another and where the player can get two achievements for smoking. So I searched for a worldplay and decided to use 'camel', the brand: Camel. I thought that someone might find out this trick.

I have completed this game in the meantime. Will have a look at the third game of the series this evening.

It is your turn. :-)
RupertMurdock: Yes, that's the one. And I am glad you found out in spite of my horrific wordplay.
[...]
I have completed this game in the meantime. Will have a look at the third game of the series this evening.
Well, now you've described what you were referring to, it doesn't seem so far-fetched to me anymore. :)

Good luck with Convergence tonight! If you enjoyed Legacy and Unbound you'll have a great time with it. In my opinion, the games become better and better as the series advance.

OK, time to guess what I'm playing:

"I was out with some colleagues when I was suddenly kidnapped for no apparent reason. And stranger as it may sound, instead of being locked up in a cell, I'm relatively free to roam this sort of underground cave".
muntdefems: OK, time to guess what I'm playing:

"I was out with some colleagues when I was suddenly kidnapped for no apparent reason. And stranger as it may sound, instead of being locked up in a cell, I'm relatively free to roam this sort of underground cave".
Who or what kidnapped you?
Naszrador: Who or what kidnapped you?
Couldn't tell you, to be honest. I was just minding my own business, when all of a sudden a trap opened in the ground and I was sucked into this underground world.