It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shofixti1227: MGS - V - im also play it now. :)

Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!
Yep, Metal Gear Solid V it is. :-)
Your turn.
Post edited September 20, 2015 by Sanjuro
It will be super easy:
Im the Mighty Pirate™ on funny quest to cure bad voodoo disease which spread all over the nearby islands.
Shofixti1227: It will be super easy:
Im the Mighty Pirate™ on funny quest to cure bad voodoo disease which spread all over the nearby islands.
Pretty sure it's - Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge...
aihre: Pretty sure it's - Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge...
Actually its from Tales of Monkey Island, but this is the same game series, so its your turn now. ;)
Cheers!

The world has been torn to pieces by a doomsday machine, used at the culmination of a bitter war between two nations. As one of the few survivors left, I'm on a mission to heal the world, but in the process I discover that the story is not as simple as it seems, and the survivors who've joined me harbour secrets that determine whether the world can be healed... or whether it should be healed at all.
Post edited September 23, 2015 by aihre
aihre: Cheers!

The world has been torn to pieces by a doomsday machine, used at the culmination of a bitter war between two nations. As one of the few survivors left, I'm on a mission to heal the world, but in the process I discover that the story is not as simple as it seems, and the survivors who've joined me harbour secrets that determine whether the world can be healed... or whether it should be healed at all.
OK... can you describe those survivors a bit? Are they all human?
ZFR: OK... can you describe those survivors a bit? Are they all human?
Yup, all human. Only those two nations are relevant to the story and characters.
Post edited September 23, 2015 by aihre
Sorry, I've been AFK. The game I was describing is Bastion.

In the interests of moving the game on - open floor!
aihre: Sorry, I've been AFK. The game I was describing is Bastion.

In the interests of moving the game on - open floor!
You shouldn't have given up so fast, after all, you gave us only two hints! Next time don't worry, and take your time! ;)

Personally, I've gotten about halfway or 3/4 through the game and I don't remember anything about a war between nations, are you sure that isn't something from late game? Most people drop hints that aren't from late game unless it's something that is considered general knowledge (eg. what happens to Aeris in FF7).

Would you like to try again? Also: welcome to the thread! :)
Post edited October 01, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
Green_Hilltop: Personally, I've gotten about halfway or 3/4 through the game and I don't remember anything about a war between nations, are you sure that isn't something from late game? Most people drop hints that aren't from late game unless it's something that is considered general knowledge (eg. what happens to Aeris in FF7).
I beat Bastion long ago, but I'd swear the war thing is revealed way before the 3/4 point. So you either didn't get that far into the game or you've got a lousy memory. :P
muntdefems: I beat Bastion long ago, but I'd swear the war thing is revealed way before the 3/4 point. So you either didn't get that far into the game or you've got a lousy memory. :P
I just checked a video and I got about halfway through, I stopped playing after the boss fight with the Anklegator. Was it mentioned before or after that? I usually remember stories very well, that's why I'm surprised I don't remember the war- maybe it was mentioned briefly when you find Zulf and I forgot it because it seemed not that much important at the time? It does sound kind of familiar. Yeah, it was probably mentioned once, something like "They used to be at war, but now after the Calamity, it doesn't matter." Right? I remember clearly though why *beep* decided to *beep* after *beep*. ;) Which basically happens right before you get into the swamp with the gators.
In the best interests of making this thread alive again (IT IS ALIVE), I shall commence this with a wonderful, Halloween-themed game!

I haven't actually played this game yet, but you can choose from a two different protagonists and you're on a quest to save your town and during your journey you come across all kinds of monsters - but have no fear, for you can turn into one as well, the same goes for your companions!
So... how do you turn into monsters? Metamorphosis? Shapeshifting? Magic?
Post edited November 03, 2015 by ZFR
Green_Hilltop: In the best interests of making this thread alive again (IT IS ALIVE), I shall commence this with a wonderful, Halloween-themed game!

I haven't actually played this game yet, but you can choose from a two different protagonists and you're on a quest to save your town and during your journey you come across all kinds of monsters - but have no fear, for you can turn into one as well, the same goes for your companions!
Considering the hints and the Halloween theme, Imma say it's Costume Quest.
Green_Hilltop: In the best interests of making this thread alive again (IT IS ALIVE), I shall commence this with a wonderful, Halloween-themed game!

muntdefems: Considering the hints and the Halloween theme, Imma say it's Costume Quest.
Yep! :) It's your turn!
ZFR: So... how do you turn into monsters? Metamorphosis? Shapeshifting? Magic?
Hah, you were up quite late/early! I went to sleep right after posting this.

In case you're not familiar with the game, in Costume Quest you turn into the monsters by donning a costume and then magic happens which transforms you into them. :)
Post edited November 03, 2015 by Green_Hilltop