It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fever_Discordia: OK
Investigating a facility belonging to a weapons manufacturer, it seems that their mining operations dug up something that should have remained buried, it seems that the base was overrun by... creatures. I planted nuke and got the hell out of there
Seems the artifact was taken to Mars, we are heading that way chasing after it now...
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy?
Fever_Discordia: OK
Investigating a facility belonging to a weapons manufacturer, it seems that their mining operations dug up something that should have remained buried, it seems that the base was overrun by... creatures. I planted nuke and got the hell out of there
Seems the artifact was taken to Mars, we are heading that way chasing after it now...
Ghorpm: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy?
Yep - your go!
So I've decided to play again an old game. Damn, I was so much better when I was younger! I'm getting killed so easily and have to restart from the beginning nowadays. I do, however, remember every single "puzzle" in this game. Well, they are not puzzles per se just a few moments where you have to think a bit like the one with monkeys at the beginning of the game. After some time I finally reach the final boss. I remember I have to throw him from the mountain but... how am I supposed to do that?
Ghorpm: So I've decided to play again an old game. Damn, I was so much better when I was younger! I'm getting killed so easily and have to restart from the beginning nowadays. I do, however, remember every single "puzzle" in this game. Well, they are not puzzles per se just a few moments where you have to think a bit like the one with monkeys at the beginning of the game. After some time I finally reach the final boss. I remember I have to throw him from the mountain but... how am I supposed to do that?
Is the setting pre-historic?
Ghorpm: So I've decided to play again an old game. Damn, I was so much better when I was younger! I'm getting killed so easily and have to restart from the beginning nowadays. I do, however, remember every single "puzzle" in this game. Well, they are not puzzles per se just a few moments where you have to think a bit like the one with monkeys at the beginning of the game. After some time I finally reach the final boss. I remember I have to throw him from the mountain but... how am I supposed to do that?
Fever_Discordia: Is the setting pre-historic?
No. Let's just say it's an alternative reality ;)
Can you describe the boss?
ZFR: Can you describe the boss?
He looks just like me. he is rather tall but with a frail body (not like me at all!). Indeed, during our encounters he gets tired quickly. He is still quite dangerous. Oh, and he has a distinctive scar near his left eye
ZFR: Can you describe the boss?
Ghorpm: He looks just like me. he is rather tall but with a frail body (not like me at all!). Indeed, during our encounters he gets tired quickly. He is still quite dangerous. Oh, and he has a distinctive scar near his left eye
Is it a platformer? The one where you rewind the time and go through the leves backwards?
Ghorpm: He looks just like me. he is rather tall but with a frail body (not like me at all!). Indeed, during our encounters he gets tired quickly. He is still quite dangerous. Oh, and he has a distinctive scar near his left eye
Green_Hilltop: Is it a platformer? The one where you rewind the time and go through the leves backwards?
It is a platformer but no time rewinding here
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Ghorpm
Hint: The final boss is my uncle...
Ghorpm: Hint: The final boss is my uncle...
I always seem to ask this but - original IP or based on film, TV etc.?
Ghorpm: Hint: The final boss is my uncle...
Fever_Discordia: I always seem to ask this but - original IP or based on film, TV etc.?
Based on film. Pretty successful one I might add ;)
Scar, you say? Is he a lion, I wonder?
Sanjuro: Scar, you say? Is he a lion, I wonder?
He is :D
I will be offline for several days but it is super easy to guess the game now so just post the answer and continue right away