It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am supposed to leave this stronghold or whatever that is. It's not that easy though. Traps are everywhere and more often than not I have to solve some elaborate puzzles. I constantly meet some sleeping morons, I guess I'm supposed to wake them up and hear what they have to say. And yeah, sometimes I also talk with ghosts but to be honest I don't really understand what anybody is blabbering about. Luckily I have a little friend that helps me a lot. He often uses some kind of magic which is pretty cool. And me? I prefer to smash things!
Ghorpm: I am supposed to leave this stronghold or whatever that is. It's not that easy though. Traps are everywhere and more often than not I have to solve some elaborate puzzles. I constantly meet some sleeping morons, I guess I'm supposed to wake them up and hear what they have to say. And yeah, sometimes I also talk with ghosts but to be honest I don't really understand what anybody is blabbering about. Luckily I have a little friend that helps me a lot. He often uses some kind of magic which is pretty cool. And me? I prefer to smash things!
Are you an italian plumber with a slightly younger but much taller twin brother called Luigi?
Ghorpm: I am supposed to leave this stronghold or whatever that is. It's not that easy though. Traps are everywhere and more often than not I have to solve some elaborate puzzles. I constantly meet some sleeping morons, I guess I'm supposed to wake them up and hear what they have to say. And yeah, sometimes I also talk with ghosts but to be honest I don't really understand what anybody is blabbering about. Luckily I have a little friend that helps me a lot. He often uses some kind of magic which is pretty cool. And me? I prefer to smash things!
Mistercosmic: Are you an italian plumber with a slightly younger but much taller twin brother called Luigi?
Not at all! I might add that my little helper is much smaller than me and thus he can reach some areas I cannot
Hint: I am not human nor humanoid
Is it an RPG or an Action-Platformer?
Mistercosmic: Is it an RPG or an Action-Platformer?
I would say puzzle-platformer
Mistercosmic: Is it an RPG or an Action-Platformer?
Ghorpm: I would say puzzle-platformer
Banjo Kazooie?
Ghorpm: I would say puzzle-platformer
Fever_Discordia: Banjo Kazooie?
Nope. I've never owned any console so every game I post here is PC version
Could you describe those sleeping morons? Why do you have to wake them?
ZFR: Could you describe those sleeping morons? Why do you have to wake them?
1) that would be too easy ;) but they are neither humans nor humanoids, just like me and my little helper
2) hard to say. It seems I'm recovering their souls while waking them up and both they and aforementioned ghosts talk a lot about it but it is not easy to understand them. The practical effect is that after collecting several souls I can open some doors that were closed before.
Post edited June 23, 2015 by Ghorpm
ZFR: Could you describe those sleeping morons? Why do you have to wake them?
Ghorpm: 1) that would be too easy ;) but they are neither humans nor humanoids, just like me and my little helper
2) hard to say. It seems I'm recovering their souls while waking them up and both they and aforementioned ghosts talk a lot about it but it is not easy to understand them. The practical effect is that after collecting several souls I can open some doors that were closed before.
The Void? Some weird enough...
Ghorpm: 1) that would be too easy ;) but they are neither humans nor humanoids, just like me and my little helper
Fever_Discordia: The Void? Some weird enough...
Nope

You can get the game here...
When you say non-humanoids about you, your helper, ghosts and sleepers, could you elaborater a bit further? Are they animals, robots, abstract shapes... ?
ZFR: When you say non-humanoids about you, your helper, ghosts and sleepers, could you elaborater a bit further? Are they animals, robots, abstract shapes... ?
Animals. But I won't elaborate any further ;) Otherwise it would be too easy
Classic or recent game? Is it an indie?