It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cadaver747: I'm some kind of hotshot with amnesia barely made myself out of collapsing space station. Had some flashbacks with me in some kind of special forces moving in vehicle to mission's position. Now in the city I have quite a fame for myself, been all over the news. Some guy recognized me and got me a job in some shady organization. I'm to infiltrate Yakuza base of operation and place a bug to get their plans.
Interesting. Can you describe the protagonist a little bit more?
Freelancer?

It's been ages since I played it. I might be totally wrong.
Elaborigen: Freelancer?
Still no
ZFR: Interesting. Can you describe the protagonist a little bit more?
Tall caucasian, age ~40, athletic body, short haircut with sides shaved in distinct lines, blue eyed with rapier glance.
Why were you all over the news?
Elaborigen: Why were you all over the news?
Because of all the commotion during break away from space station. Seems that my protagonist was quite famous long before that.
ZFR: Interesting. Can you describe the protagonist a little bit more?
Cadaver747: Tall caucasian, age ~40, athletic body, short haircut with sides shaved in distinct lines, blue eyed with rapier glance.
I note you didn't specify male - it's not Beyond Good and Evil is it?
Are you a working class hero?
Mistercosmic: Are you a working class hero?
No, I'm a special forces class hero.
Fever_Discordia: I note you didn't specify male - it's not Beyond Good and Evil is it?
Protagonist is male, so not that game.
Post edited June 18, 2015 by Cadaver747
Has almost the feel of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, but not quite. Could even be Mass Effecty somewhat. But in the end, I have no idea.
OK could you describe the setting? Present day? Future? Sci-fi? Any magical or supernatural elements?
Tallima: Has almost the feel of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, but not quite. Could even be Mass Effecty somewhat. But in the end, I have no idea.
Not related
ZFR: OK could you describe the setting? Present day? Future? Sci-fi? Any magical or supernatural elements?
Future, sci-fi, technology, same bullet projectiles weapons. Heard there is colony on Mars. No magic or supernatural, at least so far.
Post edited June 18, 2015 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Future, sci-fi, technology, same bullet projectiles weapons. Heard there is colony on Mars. No magic or supernatural, at least so far.
Is it dystopian?
ZFR: Is it dystopian?
Yes, you might say so.
Red Faction? Or one of them in the series?