It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mistercosmic: I think, it's Enclave, isn't it?
As a matter of fact, it Is. :-)
Mistercosmic: I think, it's Enclave, isn't it?
Dear Mistercosmic! It's your turn, don't let others wait please! ;)
Post edited June 17, 2015 by Cadaver747
"For the empire!", yells the old throaty wizard and three to five dark individuals of might and magic follow his command.

Now it's your turn...
Mistercosmic: ...might and magic...
Does the game belong to actual Might & Magic series?
Post edited June 18, 2015 by Cadaver747
Mistercosmic: ...might and magic...
Cadaver747: Does the game belong to actual Might & Magic series?
No, it doesn't...but the game has some similarities to one Might and Magic-series.
Do you control an individual or a party?
ZFR: Do you control an individual or a party?
Both is correct, i would say...to explore the land, you use at least one hero with specific sklills, which squad is composed of small groups of recruted individual units...all of them gain experience points after killing enemies and can upgrade to higher levels.
Cadaver747: Does the game belong to actual Might & Magic series?
Mistercosmic: No, it doesn't...but the game has some similarities to one Might and Magic-series.
Is it a King's Bounty game then?
Mistercosmic:
Disciples?
Mistercosmic:
Cadaver747: Disciples?
You are correct, sir! Highly recommend both Disciples: Sacred Lands and its sequel Disciples II Gold to all friends of turn based strategy games with a much darker, almost baroque atmosphere than the HoMM franchise.
Mistercosmic: Highly recommend both Disciples: Sacred Lands and its sequel Disciples II Gold to all friends of turn based strategy games with a much darker, almost baroque atmosphere than the HoMM franchise.
Disciples 2 is one of my favorite turn based strategy. First time I loaded the game and heard dark gothic music it was good. When one of my undead units upon selecting it voiced something like "Oh my soul, my poor soul!" I fell in love with it. Disciples 2 was released close to HoMM IV (yuck!) thankfully, because it helped me to overcome my disgust with latest 3DO project.
Never played Disciples 1, perhaps one day since it already in my GOG library. And Disciples 3 interface was created by some crazy ass sadist! ;(
Mistercosmic: Highly recommend both Disciples: Sacred Lands and its sequel Disciples II Gold to all friends of turn based strategy games with a much darker, almost baroque atmosphere than the HoMM franchise.
Cadaver747: Disciples 2 is one of my favorite turn based strategy. First time I loaded the game and heard dark gothic music it was good. When one of my undead units upon selecting it voiced something like "Oh my soul, my poor soul!" I fell in love with it. Disciples 2 was released close to HoMM IV (yuck!) thankfully, because it helped me to overcome my disgust with latest 3DO project.
Never played Disciples 1, perhaps one day since it already in my GOG library. And Disciples 3 interface was created by some crazy ass sadist! ;(
So what's your game? ;)

I actually liked HOMAM IV, it had nice stories, I liked several of those and it was awesome that you could gain XP by sneaking past enemies - I thought that campaign with the female hero/bard where you had to sneak past huge thunderbirds and other creatures was quite innovative and fun.
I'm some kind of hotshot with amnesia barely made myself out of collapsing space station. Had some flashbacks with me in some kind of special forces moving in vehicle to mission's position. Now in the city I have quite a fame for myself, been all over the news. Some guy recognized me and got me a job in some shady organization. I'm to infiltrate Yakuza base of operation and place a bug to get their plans.
Cadaver747: I'm some kind of hotshot with amnesia barely made myself out of collapsing space station. Had some flashbacks with me in some kind of special forces moving in vehicle to mission's position. Now in the city I have quite a fame for myself, been all over the news. Some guy recognized me and got me a job in some shady organization. I'm to infiltrate Yakuza base of operation and place a bug to get their plans.
Wild guess - Deus Ex 2?
Fever_Discordia: Wild guess - Deus Ex 2?
Nope