It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is day two of the Indie Spring Sale on GOG and we have a surprise for you! From this moment until 17th April 2022, 1 PM UTC you can snag your free copy of Iris and the Giant!

Explore a unique fusion of the roguelike, RPG, and collectible card game genres. Iris and the Giant is a poetic story in which you join Iris, a girl on a personal journey to discover her psyche and face anxieties.
Thanks for the free game.
Thanks for the freebie!
Thank you GOG & Dev Team!. Beautiful RPG ^_^
"Free. My favorite word in the English language." ~ Jack Benny... Well! ((;--))
Thx Louis Rigaud / Goblinz Studio, Maple Whispering Limited and GOG
I just claimed my copy of Iris And The Giant. Thanks GOG (and publisher/devs!) for this unexpected gift. :)
Thanks GOG! Freebie is always welcome :)
low rated
In the name of Easter, here is a bag of DEPRESSION!

Typical GoG-style.
Thanks GOG.
I just still don't understand how I can claim the game.
RPGler: Thanks GOG.
On the front page of GOG.com, scroll down a bit until you get to a banner about the giveaway and then click the green button.
RPGler: Thanks GOG.
Themken: On the front page of GOG.com, scroll down a bit until you get to a banner about the giveaway and then click the green button.
Thank you.
Thanks for the giveaway! I had Iris and the Giant on my wishlist for a while, but it took a backseat with so many games competing for my attention.
Thanks for the freebie, folks.
Thank you very much for the free game.
Thanks for the Video Game, GOG! :)