It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is day two of the Indie Spring Sale on GOG and we have a surprise for you! From this moment until 17th April 2022, 1 PM UTC you can snag your free copy of Iris and the Giant!

Explore a unique fusion of the roguelike, RPG, and collectible card game genres. Iris and the Giant is a poetic story in which you join Iris, a girl on a personal journey to discover her psyche and face anxieties.
GOG.com: This is day two of the Indie Spring Sale on GOG and we have a surprise for you! From this moment until 17th April 2022, 1 PM UTC you can snag your free copy of Iris and the Giant!

Explore a unique fusion of the roguelike, RPG, and collectible card game genres. Iris and the Giant is a poetic story in which you join Iris, a girl on a personal journey to discover her psyche and face anxieties.
Thank you so much
Thank you GOG and publisher/developer for the free game! Wish you all Happy Easter.
Thank you Gog for the freebie!, the download works fine.
Thank you for the game!
Thanks for the GOG and Dev Team!
Melvinica: We can add it to the library but can't download it for now due to the well known "error": "invalid_licence".

Thanks for the game.
SmollestLight: Forwarded it to the appropriate team. I will let you know once I know more.
All good now. Thanks.
Very good, I hope that in the future you will put achievements and the soundtrack for sale.
Thank you kind people! ^
Thank you so much!
GOG.com: Grab your copy of Iris and the Giant
Thanks for the freebie, GOG and Louis Rigaud / Goblinz Studio, Maple Whispering Limited.
As always: much appreciated!
Thank you!
What, *exactly*, do I click to "Claim your copy of Iris and the Giant"? Everything related that I can find, including in the email you sent me and on your web site, takes me to a page showing Indie games on sale. The game's page has a "go to giveaway" button, but that takes me to that same sale page. Strangely, I could not find the game's page by searching on your site. I had to use a web search engine to find it. I was signed in while trying all of this.
Asanarama: What, *exactly*, do I click to "Claim your copy of Iris and the Giant"? Everything related that I can find, including in the email you sent me and on your web site, takes me to a page showing Indie games on sale. The game's page has a "go to giveaway" button, but that takes me to that same sale page. Strangely, I could not find the game's page by searching on your site. I had to use a web search engine to find it. I was signed in while trying all of this.
The green button on the banner under the Flash deals on the front page.
low rated
You may not have to pay money for it at the moment, but you have to give permission to get their marketing communications, which means that the game is not free. A barter is not a gift.
musteriuz: you have to give permission to get their marketing communications
Which you can rescind immediately afterwards. As they state themselves:
Attachments:
iris_.jpg (16 Kb)