It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is day two of the Indie Spring Sale on GOG and we have a surprise for you! From this moment until 17th April 2022, 1 PM UTC you can snag your free copy of Iris and the Giant!

Explore a unique fusion of the roguelike, RPG, and collectible card game genres. Iris and the Giant is a poetic story in which you join Iris, a girl on a personal journey to discover her psyche and face anxieties.
There's no "grab" button at the moment, I'm afraid :)

Edit: fixed, thanks!
Post edited April 15, 2022 by ciemnogrodzianin
https://www.gog.com/game/iris_and_the_giant_deckbuilding_roguelike

Going to the game page just sends you back to the main page, probably will get fixed in the next 10 minutes.

Edit: ah fixed in 2 minutes.

Everything is good you can grab your copy.

Edit 2:

Forgot got to say thanks for offering a free game to both GOG and the developer/publisher.
Post edited April 15, 2022 by wolfsite
We can add it to the library but can't download it for now due to the well known "error": "invalid_licence".

Thanks for the game.
awesome :D free stuff
Nice, thank you!
thanks for the giveaway!
Thank you for the game .
Thanks GOG!
Thank you very much!
Thanks for the giveaway, but it would be worth more if it actually worked:

error "invalid_licence"
error_description "User #46987520271913355 does not have the license for product #1297646450."

neither trough the browser or galaxy.

Does anything get tested here anymore? It almost looks as if gog is willingly working to fail. It's not a surprise anymore on any release to see someone pointing out x feature broken.
I understand today is a religious holiday for many, but if you cant support these events, don't schedule them for these days.
Thank you Gog, awesome game and i appreciate it a lot <3
Hey, this one looks charming and also comes with native Linux installer - thanks for a nice freebie, @GOG!
Melvinica: We can add it to the library but can't download it for now due to the well known "error": "invalid_licence".

Thanks for the game.
Forwarded it to the appropriate team. I will let you know once I know more.
Thanks for the freebie.