It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Dismember77777: People just can't accept the fact the majority of us are pretty much worthless in the grand scheme of things.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Unless they are leftists; then, the entire world should revolve around each one of them. Otherwise, they wreck and burn. Dark Ages never went anywhere, they are still here! People need "magic spells" to get rich quick, find a love, people need fortune-tellers, lies, deceit and they still secrete "pitchforks/torches" to this day, should things not get EXACTLY the way how they want!

Peasants are going to remain peasants, till the end of the world! :D Not by class-definition or economic-ability, but by MENTALITY and MANNERS alone!
The Western World needs a mass cleansing.

No doubt genetics play a part in this.
low rated
Dismember77777: The Western World needs a mass cleansing.

You know how much heat, scientists who work in the recently overdeveloping "Eugenics" field receive lately, from masses, right?

They even forced the scientists who discovered the difference in chromosomes and the gene of "possible development of homosexuality" and even hinted at ability of pre-birth tests that can isolate and identify it, to do an 180 degrees backwards and shout: "Sorry, error, there is no such thing in human genetic code".

But almost everyone liked, praised and heralded with awe, the achievement of having a baby born from 1 female gametes and 2 male gametes at the same time, which results to better health overall and immunizing against certain diseases... As well as having a child of 3 parents and features from them all.

People are willing to accept something only as long as they fully or majorly agree with it, said something being good/useful/beneficial to everyone, aside and regardless. They are willing to throw even a panacea away, if their own worldview and "social perception" doesn't agree somewhere with it. Don't you ever dare to even joke about anything having to do with Genetics, again. Forget what you said altogether. If you lived in the "developing" world, even "abortion" can be taboo and heads can roll over merely suggesting such interventions to the natural order of things, against age old traditions, "divine laws" and brainwashing. Or against snowflake dementia and utter, complete paranoia.

Besides, cleansing failed once and it was both wrong and admittedly, horrible, as an act. Look at its outcome, today; every genetically messed up freak and psychological wreck/reject, is slowly becoming majority, runs rampant and jeopardizes all structures to the core, even entire specie's distant future and survival.
Post edited November 21, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
Dismember77777: The Western World needs a mass cleansing.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: You know how much heat, scientists who work in the recently overdeveloping "Eugenics" field receive lately, from masses, right?

They even forced the scientists who discovered the difference in chromosomes and the gene of "possible development of homosexuality" and even hinted at ability of pre-birth tests that can isolate and identify it, to do an 180 degrees backwards and shout: "Sorry, error, there is no such thing in human genetic code".

But almost everyone liked, praised and heralded with awe, the achievement of having a baby born from 1 female gametes and 2 male gametes at the same time, for example, which results to better health overall and immunizing against certain diseases... As well as having a child of 3 parents and features from them all.

People are willing to accept something only as long as they agree with it, said something being good/useful/beneficial to everyone, aside and regardless. They are willing to throw even a panacea away, if their own worldview and "social perception" doesn't agree somewhere with it. Don't you ever dare to even joke about anything having to do with Genetics, again. Forget what you said altogether. If you lived in the "developing" world, even "abortion" can be taboo and heads can roll over merely suggesting such interventions to the natural order of things, against age old traditions, "divine laws" and brainwashing. Or against snowflake dementia and utter, complete paranoia.

Besides, cleansing failed once and it was both wrong and admittedly, horrible. Look at its outcome, today; every genetically messed up freak and psychological wreck/reject, is slowly becoming majority, runs rampant and jeopardizes all structures to the core, even entire specie's distant future and survival.
Peoples feelings are irrelevant.
low rated
Dismember77777: Peoples feelings are irrelevant.
That is the single most redeeming quality point for science advancing through "darker" routes. It ignores the bashing and keeps finding new and interesting things. That can benefit those who want and have a need of them.
Post edited November 21, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
Dismember77777: Peoples feelings are irrelevant.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: That is the single most redeeming quality point for science advancing through "darker" routes. It ignores the bashing and keeps finding new and interesting things. That can benefit those who want and have a need of them.
Exactly! Science needs to be depoliticized.
http://www.amerika.org/politics/the-cucking-of-gondor/
Post edited November 21, 2016 by Dismember77777
Martek: The optimistic person believes he settled so that he can get on with being President; and not have this albatross hanging around his neck while doing so. You don't know any more than anyone else if he would have settled or not had he lost the election. Your reasoning is just pure hypothesis. He won, and has subsequently settled - might just be a connection there to not wanting the distraction. Or not. You don't know - and neither do I. I'll take the "glass is half-full" outlook on it.
Well, in Trump's case, other than the admittedly bad (if surprisingly understated) optics of the settlement, the glass is most definitely half-full:
Trump Gets $25 Million Tax Write-Off For Trump University Settlement
Teflon Don, indeed.
pearnon: Well, in Trump's case, other than the admittedly bad (if surprisingly understated) optics of the settlement, the glass is most definitely half-full:
Teflon Don, indeed.
All politics aside, isn't it perfectly normal to write expenses off of taxes? Don't we all do it?
The top part of this page may be the future of this forum; Bradley arguing with alts while facing disagreement via downreps.
low rated
Shadowstalker16: The top part of this page may be the future of this forum; Bradley arguing with alts while facing disagreement via downreps.
Alts?
deleted
low rated
pearnon: Well, in Trump's case, other than the admittedly bad (if surprisingly understated) optics of the settlement, the glass is most definitely half-full:
Teflon Don, indeed.
Alaric.us: All politics aside, isn't it perfectly normal to write expenses off of taxes? Don't we all do it?
Shhh don't say that , than how could we make empty baseless attacks???

Besides all news outlets that isn't fox , msnbc , abc and cnn are now considered fake news and must have facist style censorship imposed on them.

How do I know this? CNN just quoted study by buzzfeed news outlet stating all alternative news outlets are fake.

Thankfully we know which news outlets to trust cause http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/meet-leftist-prof-who-wrote-hit-list-of-fake-news-sites/ she wrote list on twitter and told us. http://www.merrimack.edu/live/profiles/586-melissa-mish-zimdars

Crazy enough there is also this fake news list going around... but their source isn't buzzfeed it happens to be wikileaks.
http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/revealed-the-real-fake-news-list

Megyn Kelly is about to lose her job at Fox news and currently hoping to hit a job over at CNN that is why she has been seen more often there.
Post edited November 21, 2016 by Regals
low rated
Shadowstalker16: The top part of this page may be the future of this forum; Bradley arguing with alts while facing disagreement via downreps.
1) Not MY alts!
2) Downrep? What does this mean, what does this judge or change?
3) Disagreements cannot change facts, especially those backed up scientifically, documented and presented publicly (and i don't mean myself of doing that, certainly, but the authors of the articles i used as sources)!

P.S. I never wrote that above for someone to agree with me in the first place. It's not a matter of (counting) opinion(s), but (counting) facts.
Post edited November 22, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
From the man himself.
low rated
Such amazing man.

He has kept his word before stepping foot in the white house what did obama do in eight years?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: 1) Not MY alts!
2) Downrep? What does this mean, what does this judge or change?
3) Disagreements cannot change facts, especially those backed up scientifically, documented and presented publicly (and i don't mean myself of doing that, certainly, but the authors of the articles i used as sources)!

P.S. I never wrote that above for someone to agree with me in the first place. It's not a matter of (counting) opinion(s), but (counting) facts.
1. I know
2. No one is gonna post serious replies against what you say. Most people will express disagreement with the downrep button.
3. A lot of what you say is not based on facts. They're often sourced from unreliable places and are sometimes opinions. The ''globalism'' argument for example. Its not a matter of fact that all international cooperation is bad. The only fact there is that no country can provide the basic luxuries we have today without trade and some level of ''globalism''. Believing facts is the way to go but it counts for little when you call everything you agree with facts and everything you disagree with as propaganda.

I wasn't blaming you for anything. I was talking about the future of the forum. Many people have left or have taken long breaks and the BS is driving more and more people to quit each day.
At least he's anti-TPP.
Post edited November 22, 2016 by Shadowstalker16