It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tort1234: What is it that the OP wants?

Low prices then yes steam is the way. Gog cannot compete with steam for that. Pretty much every triple A title ends up being less than $10 on summer sale after 11 months of release.

No DRM, then go for gog. Steam will always be pro drm. You can install witcher on as many pc's as you want. With steam it will be only one pc.
crazyeyecarl: That's a lie. You can play 1 game, on up to 4 registered computers with steam, as long as your own account. If the game is in your library on steam, you can play it on multiple. With my account, I can play on both my laptop, and my desktop via the same account.
Yes you can use steamcloud to play on various computers up to 3-4 I guess. but what if the same account got suspended/banned? will you be able to play the game? I don't think so.. because In g.o.g you can play in many computers as you want! you even own it forever..

It is true that the steam version is much cheaper but the drm kinda sucks..In my opinion i'd rather buy an expensive game as long as I own it especially the Witcher 3. Rather than buy cheaper games that can be taken from me anytime..
Hello, and don't beat me for google translate x)

Recently completed the passage of The Witcher 3 v1.31 GOTY (in Steam), and found that this version, unlike the GOG version, has a bug in NG+.
In NG+ all mutagenes are transferred, but their number is 1. For example, instead of 3 cells of small blue, that is 100 + 100 + ??, in NG + we get 1 + 1 + 1. They are displayed this way, 3 small blue ones, each 1.
I had the opportunity to gasp from the friend on the GOG GOTY version, and the number of mutagens is equal to the number found for the passage.

It would be great if you released a patch for the Steam version.
Bugreport I posted via the site, but unlikely...
DieserWelt: Hello, and don't beat me for google translate x)

Recently completed the passage of The Witcher 3 v1.31 GOTY (in Steam), and found that this version, unlike the GOG version, has a bug in NG+.
In NG+ all mutagenes are transferred, but their number is 1. For example, instead of 3 cells of small blue, that is 100 + 100 + ??, in NG + we get 1 + 1 + 1. They are displayed this way, 3 small blue ones, each 1.
I had the opportunity to gasp from the friend on the GOG GOTY version, and the number of mutagens is equal to the number found for the passage.

It would be great if you released a patch for the Steam version.
Bugreport I posted via the site, but unlikely...
Unfortunately, anyone you hope to reach by posting that here in a thread that is 2 years old - are very unlikely to ever see your post. If there is a legit bug in The Witcher 3, the place to report it is on the CD Projekt RED forums or via their official support. Even though GOG is their sister company, CDPR handles the game itself and they do not read random posts on GOG's forums likely. :)
skeletonbow: Unfortunately, anyone you hope to reach by posting that here in a thread that is 2 years old - are very unlikely to ever see your post. If there is a legit bug in The Witcher 3, the place to report it is on the CD Projekt RED forums or via their official support. Even though GOG is their sister company, CDPR handles the game itself and they do not read random posts on GOG's forums likely. :)
It's clear x)
As I wrote yesterday, I sent a report about this bug to Steam through the form on the game page. Probably useless -_- "