It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Its almost christmas time. So i made this thread for you to wish your friend in GoG a very Merry christmas.
(as long as we can find out who kidnapped santa claus here!)

"Memories are a special house
We build inside ourselves
Where love and laughter linger,
Where all our past life dwells.
On holidays like Christmas
We can draw upon the store,
Reliving happy times
And feeling all that warmth once more.
Wherever we may travel,
This house is always there
To help to blend the old and new,
To build on . . . grow . . . and share.
This house can never get too full,
Just grow from floor to floor,
Because the joy of memories
Is always making more."
-taken from the net

Id like to wish merry christmas to zeogold, slaugh, babark, exoanthrope, cjdj, impaler, amadren, geralt_of_rivia, blarth, rampancy, v3n0m, minirop, fonzman, drewbot47, klumpen0815, tinyE, murfallo, v3, dubconqueror, majnun, hummer010, phild, funawesomeranger, moonshineshadow, pardinuz, atlcog, clouduchiha, antimateria , GoG team and all of you !! :D
Post edited December 20, 2015 by mikopotato
Bump
aww cmon nobody wishes anybdy for christmas ? :(
Merry Christmas, everyone! And Happy New Year too.
I personally would like to thank all the regular goggers that hang out in this place and make it feel like home.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D
merry bump!!
Merry Christmas fellow Gog users!
Merry Christmas to you too, Miko, and to everybody else!
Merry Gogmas!
zeogold: Merry Christmas to you too, Miko, and to everybody else!
Glad to see you dropping by Mr. Trickster.

Heres a shirt for you
zeogold: Merry Christmas to you too, Miko, and to everybody else!
mikopotato: Glad to see you dropping by Mr. Trickster.

Heres a shirt for you
Where can I buy this? I need this. Find me a way to get this and if I ever get the money, I'll wear it in one of my review videos I plan to do someday.
mikopotato: Glad to see you dropping by Mr. Trickster.

Heres a shirt for you
zeogold: Where can I buy this? I need this. Find me a way to get this and if I ever get the money, I'll wear it in one of my review videos I plan to do someday.
Do et!

Here!
I want to say Merry Christmas to all the GOG users and Friends I made along the many years of me being here <3
Merry Christmas to everyone around here who celebrate it. For those who don't, merry whatever your next holiday might be.