It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful new year.

A big Thank You to everyone who works and hangs around here making it great for the rest of us. Please know that It is all much appreciated!
Merry Christmas everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg0Kseq8Aa4
I don't want to celebrate anything but I feel compelled to share this photo of a massive chocolate Santa which I saw on my bus several times in the last week or so. The most epic thing about this is that there is a 150 kg (330lb) chocolate Santa on the bus and everyone acted as if that was completely normal. Only in Switzerland, truly...

Last week, I saw a little kid point at the chocolate Santa and ask its grandma: "can you manage to eat the whole thing??"

I didn't have a camera with me but I found a picture of it online:
Attachments:
Post edited December 22, 2015 by awalterj
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

And to those who find that offensive:

Merry No One likes You and a Happy Forever Alone as a Virgin to you ;)
awalterj: I don't want to celebrate anything but I feel compelled to share this photo of a massive chocolate Santa which I saw on my bus several times in the last week or so. The most epic thing about this is that there is a 150 kg (330lb) chocolate Santa on the bus and everyone acted as if that was completely normal. Only in Switzerland, truly...

Last week, I saw a little kid point at the chocolate Santa and ask its grandma: "can you manage to eat the whole thing??"

I didn't have a camera with me but I found a picture of it online:
that.... is that whats left of the kidnapped santa ? x.x

man thats horrifying.
mikopotato: that.... is that whats left of the kidnapped santa ? x.x

man thats horrifying.
I just read the synopsis of the story on Wikipedia but even after reading it twice I still have no idea what is going on there. Very strange stuff.
Its almost Christmas!!!

BUMP OF CHICKEN『Merry Christmas』Full Ver
Merry Christmas to you, people.

Me... Well, i am in hell. At least i will try to enjoy myself as usual, by whatever means necessary (to bend the rules and lift the regulations imposed on me by others). For whatever amount of time remains ticking in my clock.

If only i could be still bathed in blissful ignorance, continued to be a christian and celebrate Christmas like everyone does, with others... But rarely things go as well as planned. Sigh. Times like this i would want to go over to TinyE and kindly ask it for a hug (and just for once, no irony intended).
Post edited December 23, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Merry Xmas everyone, hope you all can spend some peaceful time during the holidays!
Post edited January 14, 2016 by 1.048596
Merry Christmas (and Happy Holidays) to everyone.

Hope you guys/gals are all having a good time, and trying not to stress over the small things.

Here is a classic Christmas song:
Brook Benton - This Time of the Year
Merry Christmas to everyone!

I hope that you all have a great and peaceful time with family and friends!

And here's some Christmas music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2MZyKvNMBg
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Merry Christmas to you, people.

Me... Well, i am in hell. At least i will try to enjoy myself as usual, by whatever means necessary (to bend the rules and lift the regulations imposed on me by others). For whatever amount of time remains ticking in my clock.

If only i could be still bathed in blissful ignorance, continued to be a christian and celebrate Christmas like everyone does, with others... But rarely things go as well as planned. Sigh. Times like this i would want to go over to TinyE and kindly ask it for a hug (and just for once, no irony intended).
Wish you a very blessed life next year, hopefully things would turn up to be better:)

Heres a song ;)
Frank Sinatra - Christmas Songs
Merry Christmas everyone!
A Wonderful Christmas with all your present wishes granted and a Happy New Year to all at GOG.
Players, Collectors, forumites, Staff, Support, and yes, even the trolls and scammers, in the hopes that feeling good will stop you inflicting bad.

BE HAPPY!!!

*blows a noise-maker, dons a silly paper hat and hands you your drink of choice*