It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: ...wait I'm talking myself out of my own position as I'm typing lol...
That happened with me. My first choice to brig was actually Flub because he's being scummy as hell... but is always scummy as hell and thus inscrutable. However, in explaining the case for brigging ZFR to someone else I talked myself into it.
SirPrimalform: ..
Hey SPF.

Let's drop the book wagon.

Vote cristi. Whaddya say?
SirPrimalform: ..
yogsloth: Hey SPF.

yogs!
It's been far too long.
I see you've been filled in, so I won't bother adding my take.
I see your point about claims but tend to believe SPF and find him town. cristi is scummy as all hell though.
I don't think I'd be willing to swap to SPF without something major.
adaliabooks: yogs!
It's been far too long.
I see you've been filled in, so I won't bother adding my take.
I see your point about claims but tend to believe SPF and find him town. cristi is scummy as all hell though.
I don't think I'd be willing to swap to SPF without something major.
That's fine.

I just really want SPF/cristi wagons and force people to put their money where their mouth is one way or the other.

As you've just done.
If SPF and yoga move their votes to cristi I will hammer, but not until cristi has had a chance to post again. If for some reason cristi does not post again by Saturday morning I will hammer to secure a lynch.

Hey yogsloth!

I said a little while back (which I totally don't expect you to have necessarily seen) that I would support either, but we still have over 24 hours so I'm leaving my vote with Book(s) for now. He just seems scummier to me: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_reboot_battlestar_goglactica/post771
Of course, I'd had him leaning scum for a while before that but that's what did it for me.

Also if I move my vote onto cristi now someone may hammer before ZFR is brigged.

SirPrimalform: Hey yogsloth!

I said a little while back (which I totally don't expect you to have necessarily seen) that I would support either, but we still have over 24 hours so I'm leaving my vote with Book(s) for now. He just seems scummier to me: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_reboot_battlestar_goglactica/post771
Of course, I'd had him leaning scum for a while before that but that's what did it for me.

Also if I move my vote onto cristi now someone may hammer before ZFR is brigged.
Cristi is at L-3 right now as I have removed my vote to mull over the claims again, but as I said I’ll hammer if you and yogs move your votes after cristi has had a chance to post again.

I might even be willing to brig ZFR even though it rubs me the wrong way to do so, but only because he’s claimed vanilla and has voted himself.
Fair enough.

Also funny to be back in the land where people are concerned about hammering - as if that's a bad thing in a Day phase that lasts for weeks.

@cristi

Hey Mrs. Columbo, where ya at?
trentonlf: Cristi is at L-3 right now as I have removed my vote to mull over the claims again, but as I said I’ll hammer if you and yogs move your votes after cristi has had a chance to post again.

I might even be willing to brig ZFR even though it rubs me the wrong way to do so, but only because he’s claimed vanilla and has voted himself.
Ah yeah, I realised that after I posted but obviously couldn't edit. Hmm, ok. I will move my vote to cristi if you brighammer ZFR.
If she's L-3 then she'll be L-2 after brigging, so don't hammer by accident.
yogsloth: .............

I see the "Town Arsonist" is in the game, whaddya think flub?

Vote SirPrimalForm

Good to see you again.

I agree SirPrimalform is both hinky and stinky.

yogsloth: Town Rokebkocker huh? Sounds vicious.
SirPrimalform: I'll Bkock you in the roke!
LMAO!!
flubbucket: I agree SirPrimalform is both hinky and stinky.
You misspelled kinky. :P
PoppyAppletree: adaliaBookwyrms - 4 (cristigale, ZFR, SirPimalform, bler144)
yogsloth: Furthermore, this counter-wagon is shit and should be burned to the ground.

I haven't read a single word from the Book twins, I'm just telling you that a counter-wagon to cristi that features cristi, ZFR, and SPF is utterly ridiculous. Get off.
Now that you put it like this, yes, that wagon is suspicious.

As for switching to SPF ... if strictly necessary to avoid a no-lynch, yes. But I much rather would lynch cristi. She's prettier. But also scummier and has formed some connections that can be used when analyzing the flip. So she's my preferred lynch.
Second place would be HSL (that would be you now... which would be kind of unfair and also the HSL wagon dissolved). Flub would also always be a possibility. Yes, I know I'm repeating myself but that may make it quicker for you to see where I stand on whom to lynch.
Brig ZFR
I make that 7 votes, but can we have a votecount to make it official?

Ok, I'll switch to cristi as soon as it's confirmed. I agree with all the points that her flip will be informative even if town.
ZFR: I dreamt today the game was over. Cant remember who won or who was who but everyone praised one player (was it Lift?) for an excellent play he/she made. Then there was ice cream for everyone.

Shouldn't read so much before bed. Good morning.
Lifthrasil: Good morning. Sounds like a nice dream! :-)
Weird dream is more like it. We were sitting around a table and lots of the players were people I know in RL who aren't even GOG members.

elebutterfly: but why are you voting to brig yourself? I know it's not the same as voting for yourself but still.
I don't see any other brig wagon happening either way. Brigging me won't help or hurt me per se, but it helps town overall: one less thing to worry about and everyone can concentrate on more productive things.

elebutterfly: Also your #874 strikes me as a bit odd - I have never come across a deputy either, but it was a very fast google, and gave me more information on where to put my vote. No one is safe. We're only sorry.
I checked the PR, but I wanted first to hear the opinion of more experienced players about what to think about this claim.

SirPrimalform: You can't read people in absolutes like that. Unless of course you know something we don't know.
trentonlf: The only absolute I know is that I’m town, but I feel strongly enough that ZFR is also that I have no interest in his lynch or brigging.
Ergo, if your belief in me being town is not absolute, there is still a >0% of me being scum. Even if it's just 1% we still have a situation where brigging me makes no difference in 99% of cases and is positive for town in 1% of cases.

But I don't want to go about in circles. You'll do as you wish I suppose.