It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: The logic is that soup and gravy is a frakking terrible lunch hat no'one would enjoy.
Did you... mix them? Of course that's terrible! You're supposed to layer them, like a tequila sunrise.
Working from home, but reeeally have to like, actually work. So just super quick scan.

HypersomniacLive: I've requested a replacement. Good luck everyone, and cheers.
:(

JoeSapphire: bler - what's all this defense of me from adalia? This isn't just pointing out flawed logic on someone else's behalf, and more than just asking for evidence to back up an argument.
I....don't understand your question. adalia is defending you? I'm defending you from adalia? I mean, I questioned his argument comparing you to flub, but I wouldn't have described it as a robust defense of you specifically. If anything I think I was clear about turning more of an eye to you.

It's just not based on joe=flub.

adaliabooks: That's about the best your likely to get from me. I'm town, I'll help push whichever wagon we think is best today but as I suddenly seem to have lost enthusiasm for the game don't expect any astounding feats of logic or, you know, any actual effort.
Yeah...I've had that feeling since logging in last night as well. Trying not to give into it. But losing trent & now HSL is a blow, and the number of subs overall is...at least an additional weight on trying to make reads.

I won't make the obvious comment.

And probably a conversation for post-game, but the wyrm-you-wyrm swap I think really isn't working for me. You're still basically D1 for me, and then he's going to come back for D3 and...it all resets again? Maybe magic happens, but it seems detrimental to me whether your slot is town or toaster.

In any case, I think we do both agree that cristi is the best play at the moment, and not chasing wild hairs on feels alone.
bler144: Yeah...I've had that feeling since logging in last night as well. Trying not to give into it. But losing trent & now HSL is a blow, and the number of subs overall is...at least an additional weight on trying to make reads.

I won't make the obvious comment.

And probably a conversation for post-game, but the wyrm-you-wyrm swap I think really isn't working for me. You're still basically D1 for me, and then he's going to come back for D3 and...it all resets again? Maybe magic happens, but it seems detrimental to me whether your slot is town or toaster.

In any case, I think we do both agree that cristi is the best play at the moment, and not chasing wild hairs on feels alone.
I completely agree. I wasn't sure how or if it would work myself but in practice it really hasn't.

I think lynching cristi is about the only way forward, if she is town then everyone needs to have a good look at her wagon from day 1, almost certain you will find at least 1 scum on it, if she's scum then SPF (there seems to be a little buddying going on there), Hyper (or his replacement at least) and those pushing ZFR over cristi need examined.

No one else's lynch really gives us anywhere near the same amount of info.
adaliabooks: I happen to have him down as slightly town, but I can't help but feel he's just flub that talks more.
bler144: Really? That's...an interesting POV. I would agree that he has a lot of humor and filler, but...that seems a stretch. Would you care to cite specific examples/posts that you think are actually representative of his play overall?

adaliabooks: I get the feeling he's talking a lot to avoid actually saying anything... and pocketing us all as he does so.
bler144: Pocketing maybe, but I think you need to actually put some oomph into your case here if you want it to be more than shade.
sorry bler for ambiguous sentence. It seemed that you were trying to defend me from adalia. Looking at it again, It doesn't feel so much like it's defending me, but the tone still makes me uncertain.

Hm I don't know I guess I'm over thinking it. But you seem very sure of yourself. I'm not sure there is too much to argue about with what adalia's saying... I am as hilarious as flubbucket IF NOT MORE. I do sometimes spend the precious time I have with access to the gog crafting difficult-to-understand jokes rather than addressingthe key issues. I guess I find it bizzare that you're not confounded by my brilliance.

When I put it that way it's hard to take my concerns seriously. I've a nagging doubt that I've been reading you as townish since the beginning, and I don't think there are many who aren't. Should we really be letting you get away with that?

lots of love Joe x
totally procrastinating. work is stressful.

JoeSapphire: I do sometimes spend the precious time I have with access to the gog crafting difficult-to-understand jokes rather than addressingthe key issues. I guess I find it bizzare that you're not confounded by my brilliance.

When I put it that way it's hard to take my concerns seriously. I've a nagging doubt that I've been reading you as townish since the beginning, and I don't think there are many who aren't. Should we really be letting you get away with that?
1. I feel like I understand most of your jokes. What makes you think they are difficult to understand? You'll notice probably 20% of my content is humor-based, 80% game-related, roughly estimating. I can't deny you skew a bit further towards humor than content at times, and you could totally be toastercoasting in a game that might be all t/t wagons so far. But - and I'm not trying to be a smurfhole here - come on.

Flub's made like 10 game-related points in 14 RL days. You've made read lists, and asked questions, and given answers, and yada yada.

Besides, most of that point is just pressing adalia to do more than just wave his wand lazily. Though seeing his post this morning I get where he's coming from from an IRL/meta POV.

2. Depends on what you mean by "getting away with." If you mean it would be sound tactically to lynch or find me scummy just because you find me towny, then ...that would be inane, wouldn't it?

If you are thinking perhaps you should press me more, great. I'm here. (Well, I need to go make reference calls for a hire and then get on a webinar in 30 minutes, so not here right now, but like, here in the game) Esp. while we wait for subs, indulge yourself. What would you like to inquire about or follow-up on, specifically?

some >0 amount of love, bler y
SirPrimalform: If cristi does get lynched, her flip will hopefully give us some insight into Flub.
And into HSL.

HypersomniacLive: I've requested a replacement. Good luck everyone, and cheers.
What? Why? I hope it isn't because of my attack on you? I'm really sorry! I still think you're a Cylon, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to play with you. My personal attack was really uncalled for. I got carried away and if I am the reason that you want to leave, then I ask you officially for forgiveness and ask you to stay!
I was soured by what I saw last night out of thread (as well as being dead tired) and felt worse this morning. After venting a bit to the mod, I'm back on. We are starting to approach the 24 mark and need some focus. So here's my claim:

I am Felix Gaeta (Town Deputy)
I am a backup Cop.

If you believe me, great. My preference would be to focus on one of adalia, lift or flub. If you don't believe me, then I actually agree that my lynch will provide some direction which seems sorely lacking.

I think scum!adalia points to scum!zfr and makes Damnation look town. Town!adaila makes Damnation look suspicious. I believe the Wyrm/him interaction still rings T/W. I'd find it very unlikely adalia/wymr and Damnation are W/W.

Lift and Hyper butting heads is nothing new. I don't think they pull this off as W/W. I think Hyper was town. Which makes me more sad that he subbed out, because town!Hyper typically self-resolves as well. At least to anyone who has seen how strong he can be scum hunting. Of the players on my wagon, Lift seems to be the one who is reaching too hard to make his case. Scum!Lift clears Hyper in my book. I hope it bolsters my case as well.

Town!Lift or Town!flubb both point back to me. Scum!flubb hopefully clears me.

I need to re-read ele, but from what I remember her suspicions on trent were things about trent's play that I find irritating and unproductive for town, so I like that. Town points there. Not liking her wagon, but would go there if needed. I still think trent was town because trent does those things as town.

I do think at least 1-2 scum are already on my wagon. I doubt it's as simple as flubb, lift, adaila. And I doubt they put all their eggs in one basket.

I do agree with Lift on one thing as long as we have enough votes to lynch - the brig makes a whole lot of sense on ZFR. If he is town, we lose nothing. If he is scum, we prevent his scum chat and any possible power.

I know there are some questions I need to answer. Going back to what blurred by me last night.

Refresh - @Lift - I doubt it had anything to do with your back-and-forth. If anything, Hyper seems to thrive on it.
And....I somehow missed the new deadline...ehh...I don't think it matters as far as the claim, it either moves us towards lynching me or in another direction.
Anyone willing to do a Bookwyrm/adalia wagon?

I ISOed him/them and the scum vibe I was getting only increased. Lots of posts from adalia that pretend to be scum hunting without much real substance.
cristigale: I think scum!adalia points to scum!zfr and makes Damnation look town.
Wait, why? And why?

I'd see scum!adalia as slightly implicating scum!HSL. Why does it point to me and clear Damnation?
cristigale: I think scum!adalia points to scum!zfr and makes Damnation look town.
ZFR: Wait, why? And why?

I'd see scum!adalia as slightly implicating scum!HSL. Why does it point to me and clear Damnation?
I didn't say it cleared Damnation, but I do think it makes him look more town. I thought the interaction between Bookwyrm/adalia and Damanation was T/W. I don't think it was W/W. If it was, good job to them.

In that same back-and-forth, it felt like Bookwrym was trying to act as a buffer for you. Although on second thought, I could see scum!bookwyrm jumping at a poor argument regardless, so perhaps my scum!you statement was too strong. I do see it throwing suspicion.

I'm still re-reading, Why Hyper?
cristigale: I am Felix Gaeta (Town Deputy)
I am a backup Cop.
I'm struggling to see how a set up with two cops becomes balanced... Cop is the most OP PR there is, for town to have a back up as well... what do scum have to balance this?

Assuming SPF is town too, the scum team must pack some serious fire power.
Sure, the Miller role is a balance to a town cop, and a godfather would be too... but I'm not sure this adds up.

And obviously the best way to confirm this claim is to confirm we have a genuine town cop (no point a deputy without a cop), which would be very handy if you were actually scum.

I've done a quick read up on the character too, he doesn't seem the most likely deputy/cop any clue as to why he would be a cop?

I think I'm just gonna keep my spot on the wagon for now.
@adaila – In response to your question about Joe. I could be giving him a pass too easily. I remember thinking some of his early posts sounded pure. Didn't someone compare him to flub? That I don't see. If we're still around D3 I should ISO him, but I don't see it happening Today.

cristigale: .................

SPF (self-resolving)

flubbucket: Do you expect him to be alive Day Three??
If you and your buddies choose to kill him, no. ;-p

Broadcasting what I think will happen tonight is not productive.

cristigale: For someone who wasn't there, you seem to have little understanding of how that all went down when you're in the midst of it. If I need to claim, my claim is simple. I wasn't claiming and possibly revealing the third town role of the day unless I was fairly certain I was going to be lynched. I wasn't. I wanted players to vote if they intended to so there was time on the clock to submit the claim if needed. And then they need time to read it and react to it.
Lifthrasil: But that's not what you wrote. However, we have been over it and it may be semantics and a misunderstanding. Do we really need to do the same discussion again, how I understood your post and what you, supposedly (and maybe retroactively) meant by it? I think not.

Concerning your next question: why your buddy HSL and not Joe? Easy: HSL was the one who clearly warned of the very close deadline and it would have been easy for him to vote instead of warning 'hey, less than 5 min left'. But that's another discussion that has been discussed back and forth for ages and HSL finally dropped it. Do you really want to keep it alive and discuss everything again? Why? To distract?
No, I thought you were being inconsistent. I checked and Joe had his vote on ZFR until he voted me. I got my wires crossed and thought he had it elsewhere. I retract my question.

Lifthrasil: I think your mentioning of Sleepers was exactly that: a signal to your unknown buddies that You are the hidden Traitor. Am I correct?
No. This type of argument is what's convincing me that you're trying too hard to paint me scum. Just like I don't buy that you actually think this is how scum!Hyper and scum!Me act as a team.
cristigale: @adaila – In response to your question about Joe. I could be giving him a pass too easily. I remember thinking some of his early posts sounded pure. Didn't someone compare him to flub? That I don't see. If we're still around D3 I should ISO him, but I don't see it happening Today.
That was me, I feel he may have been coasting along in a similar fashion (a kind of opposite, talking lots without saying much).
Others have pointed out that he's given lots of read lists, but beyond that I get the feel most of his contribution his humorous deflection...
It's just a niggling doubt really.
cristigale: I am Felix Gaeta (Town Deputy)
I am a backup Cop.
adaliabooks: I'm struggling to see how a set up with two cops becomes balanced... Cop is the most OP PR there is, for town to have a back up as well... what do scum have to balance this?

Assuming SPF is town too, the scum team must pack some serious fire power.
Sure, the Miller role is a balance to a town cop, and a godfather would be too... but I'm not sure this adds up.

And obviously the best way to confirm this claim is to confirm we have a genuine town cop (no point a deputy without a cop), which would be very handy if you were actually scum.

I've done a quick read up on the character too, he doesn't seem the most likely deputy/cop any clue as to why he would be a cop?

I think I'm just gonna keep my spot on the wagon for now.
I've barely watched past the miniseries. I had to look it up as well cause I didn't remember the name, but it made sense to me when I saw it. The Commander is dead. I believe Colonel Saul is second in command. I got the impression my character is somewhere close in the line of succession.

I can conclude is that we have a roll heavy game.