It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: Yes I'm using BE, how do I turn off the buggix?
Go to the BE options, find the bugfixes page and untick the last option there.
trentonlf: Yes I'm using BE, how do I turn off the buggix?
If you go into the BE options menu (under About) and then go to the Bugfixes menu on the side bar it's the last check box about keeping the footer in place at the bottom of the page.
adaliabooks: If you go into the BE options menu (under About) and then go to the Bugfixes menu on the side bar it's the last check box about keeping the footer in place at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for your assistance, did not realize the Barefoot Essentials tab was under "About", I was looking under tampermonkey and couldn't find the bugfixes tab LOL
trentonlf: I meant to ask, anyone else who’s using Chrome having issues with the forum? I had to switch browsers to be able to post.
SirPrimalform: YES! It was fine on an outdated version of Chrome at work, but since getting home I'm definitely having issues.

The bottom of the page is missing... It might be that GOG has changed something in a way that doesn't agree with Barefoot Essentials or Adalia Fundamentals so I'm going to try disabling them. Out of interest, do you use them?
Posting from my workplace which has Chrome by default and I don't have BE/AF installed. I'm similarly having trouble with posting. There's been several forum issues recently - if anyone needs a game extension due to this, please let me know before Thursday.
cristigale: [...] I wasn't claiming and possibly revealing the third town role of the day unless I was fairly certain I was going to be lynched. [...]
Well, since you put this way, you can be more than fairly certain you were going to be lynched if your claim was anything other than town_something.

<couldn't resist>

cristigale: [...] I wanted players to vote if they intended to [...]
[emphasis added]

This is actually one of two things that bothers me the most about you in those last 5-10min. You made a very similar statement in your post #672 Today [emphasis added]:

cristigale: [...] If people were going to vote me, I wanted them to do it so that I could make a claim before EOD. I didn't want to die without claiming.

@Joe - Saying you would vote me OR ZFR does not tell me where you actually will place your vote....and I wasn't seeing a vote. [...]
But this isn't what you said back then though (post #598) (and I see you speaking of expressed intention again in post #764), and I quote [emphasis added]:
That's 5, I'm not claiming unless someone else says they plan to vote.
Saying I plan to vote you != actually putting you at L-1.

cristigale: [...] so there was time on the clock to submit the claim if needed. [...]
[emphasis added]

And this is the other one. You said the same thing in your post #594 [emphasis added]:

cristigale: If you're going to vote me do it! I need time to claim if needed!
And what you said here [emphasis added]:

cristigale: [...] I was sitting there refreshing...the 5th vote came in with less than 5 minutes left. I kept refreshing waiting to see if someone would place a sixth vote. [...]
just puzzles me even more, and gives me trouble to consolidate all this with you posts #610 and #760.

It reads to me as if you expected to stop your wagon's steam with the mere allusion you weren't a VT. In case you missed it (as you didn't comment on any of it yet), see my comment to bler144 in post #658 for more details on my thoughts. So, walk me through your thought process and plan here, especially in the context of your overall D1, how you were perceived for it, and with about 5-10min on the clock.

I see further down you speak of claiming; I very much like you to answer my questions before you claim.

cristigale: [...] Part of it was another game (I can't say more about this yet.). [...]
I see you say you can't say more about this yet, but any chance of clarifying if "another game" = "another forum mafia game"?

cristigale: [...] I am slightly paranoid that Hyper might be White Knighting me. [...]
Far from it, just pressuring Lifthrabbit to see if and how his arguments evolve.

cristigale: I gotta to walk the dog and get back to work for a while, will try to check back in about 2 hours. I'm still about 35 posts back.

What I have noticed most is that Lift is to trying too hard to paint me as scum:

Vote Lifthrasil
Is this your only reason for scumreading and voting him?
bler144: [...] It's a mad, mad world where Ele is now my far and away top townread. [...]
Is that because of her own actions, or because of others dropping off/not making your list of townreads? If the former, what about her does it for you Today given that she wasn't on your townread list Yesterday?

SirPrimalform: [...] Since I'm alive, I am able to follow it myself and it's the reason I blocked him and proposed to brig him. [...]
Not sure I follow, what does you being alive D2 have to do with your choice to block him N1?

trentonlf: [...] The game I can remember where the question came up was where I was scum with Lift. Hyper and adalia had our number that game, at least I think it was that game. I could be wrong as it's been awhile. [...]
Yep, it was in cristigale's game, the one with the James Bond villains.

adaliabooks: [...] I can understand that, I can't really say why. My assumption is that Bookwyrm was unavailable at EoD and didn't particularly fancy either ZFR's wagon or a possible wagon on cristi (which didn't really exist at that point if I remember the timings right) so went for his next best read of ele. [...]
[emphasis added]

First off, he had plenty of time and opportunity to get on the cristigale wagon (we had a short exchange on this, have to go back and find it though), yet while he was on her case for most of D1, he always found an excuse to stay off it when it existed, then complain people not want to vote her as soon as it died.

Secondly, seriously? I commented on this in my timeline post - Bookwyrm627 had himself pointed out that she hadn't gotten a single non-RVS vote, how did he imagine that a CFD on her would take off? Especially since he didn't even kick it off? And while he left you a message with notes about this and that, nothing about what he must have expected to be a subject of discussion D2, and questioning of his temp replacement...

I can't help but think there's something fishy here that we won't be able to untangle before he returns. Which in turn inclines a bit to read it as a nice way to stay alive another Day, and Night; if you can't provide answers about his questionable behaviour, you can't be hold accountable for it, thus you can't be a viable consideration for the D2 lynch. Nicely done, Bookwyrm627.

Need to go back, and read you.

adaliabooks: [...] You know I almost hedged my bets and mentioned the possibility of some kind of necromancer role but didn't think it worth mentioning.. I should have known someone would call me on it :P
Do tell, should it come to that, which one of your buddies is your choice for a download of their memories into a new body?
HypersomniacLive: Not sure I follow, what does you being alive D2 have to do with your choice to block him N1?
Being alive N1 and D2 meant I was able to block him on N1 and propose brigging on D2. When I thought I'd be dead, I appealed to others since I wouldn't be around to follow up.
Sorry, as I said in the signup thread I'm traveling this week and have less time.

@HSL. Maybe I'm not looking at it from your POV, and maybe your lack of sleep contributed, but it still feels weird to me. From the way I see it, it should have been a snap decision to vote.

@bler. I don't think your example of AtE (my "claim") was good. It was an appeal to meta, but not to emotion. AtE would be like "I don't want to vote Lift since he just joined the game" or "I invested so much time into this game!".

For some reason I'm getting a bad gut feeling about adalia. Could be because subconsciously I associate him with scum now that the only 2 games I played him he was one. But his posts, his list in particular, struck me as walls of text without too much substance. Something I did in Secret Hitler when I played scum.

Anyway, I'm OK with switching to cristi, willing to stay on HSL, willing to switch to flub if it comes to that, or Damnation. The only 2 people I don't want to vote now are bler and SPF. Others are ok if the alternative is a no lynch.

Also:
unbrig
bring flubbucket
ZFR: bring flubbucket
I'm going to assume that was meant to be "brig".
ZFR: bring flubbucket
PoppyAppletree: I'm going to assume that was meant to be "brig".
yes.

brig flubbucket
PoppyAppletree: I'm going to assume that was meant to be "brig".
ZFR: yes.
brig flubbucket
Why? And why only brig?
Alright. Ready to write a bit about other players. As requested, I excluded HSL, cristi and ZFR on this one and tried to find other players that might be scum.

JS and SPF are about the same. They write a lot but nothing I seriously disagree with and they don't seem to buddy up to anyone particular. So I'll have them as neutral for now. Although I always have the feeling that they are both up to something.

elebutterfly's re-read was more interesting: she attacks trent (and all others) for not finishing off ZFR. But she didn't do so herself and instead tried to re-vive the stalled SPF wagon. Also she accuses trent of being psychic because he warned about the danger of no-lynch. Really? Being aware that no-lynch is a danger when there are competing trains close to the deadline is a sign of scumminess now? That's a bit much. Last but not least she has a grand total of one post today. That is a bit little. One could say lurky. So, I have her leaning scum.

Right with her in the lurker corner is Damnation. Other scum-points for him was on Day 1 when he pretended that ZFR talking about other townies would mean that ZFR has secret knowledge. My other point against him on D1 has been invalidated by now because it was based on a misunderstanding.

But that ridicolous attack on ZFR revealed something interesting. Bookwyrm came to ZFRs help and quite avidly so. Also he believed ZFR's Vanilla claim without any question. And he refused to participate in either ZFRs or cristi's train. So there seems to be some connection between ZFR and Bookwyrm. Unfortunately the other book sits now in the book-slot and adalia is behaving more towny than wyrm was. But the fact that these two were allowed to communicate while littlerabbit and I weren't, is quite strange.

So, excluding my three favourite scums I would say the next suspects are in order of scumminess:
elebutterfly
Bookbooks
Damnation

Towny are for me: bler and trent.

The rest of you are neutral.
ZFR: yes.
brig flubbucket
Lifthrasil: Why? And why only brig?
I'm not sure about him. He has no viable vote bucket.
ZFR: Could be because subconsciously I associate him with scum now that the only 2 games I played him he was one.
Welcome to the club, that's the story of my life.
If I could be bothered I'd go back through all the games and see if I've got a higher percentage of being scum than any one else or not.
To my recollection it certainly seems like I've been scum more often than town, yet never won a game as scum...
I think I've only lost one as town though (that I remember, the one with the witches where we had to protect three PRs and lynched one day 1).

Aside from cristi I'd be willing to vote ele, she gave me bad vibes when I was following day 1 and hasn't really done much to improve that day 2.
I think there's a better than average chance lift is scum and could get behind his lynch too if anyone was interested.
Damnation, Joe, flub and bler are all muddled as neutral for me, would lynch them but wouldn't particularly push for it.
I'm not particularly interested in anyone else at the moment.
HypersomniacLive: .............<so much snip>..........

Of course you did. Is it something specific about ZFR's claim, and if so, what exactly?

Yes there was something specific.

A vanilla town should be trying to draw the Night Kill away from a town power role.
[i]
Expendable By Design.[/i]

To out yourself as vanilla town in order to save yourself is not the best town play.

What purpose did it serve to claim at that time??