It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: Flub voted critigale
That's what it says, yes.
Doh, I was looking at brig votes. Sorry about that
Uhhh...here but clearly I've missed something based on a 2 min skim.
10 minutes.
JoeSapphire: so with both vitek and trent blocking the ZFR wagon, damnation expressing uninterest, and ele and bookwyrm fled who's here to make it viable? Hypersomniac, and anyone else?
I can go either way (ZFR or cristigale), but my vote alone isn't enough to secure a lynch.

And looking at the timer is stressing me like hell. I'm kind of understanding how the players in the MU champ games must feel.
bler144: Uhhh...here but clearly I've missed something based on a 2 min skim.
SirPrimalform claimed Town Roleblocker and ZFR claimed Crew Regular, I’m not voting either of them but will vote cristi
bler144: Uhhh...here but clearly I've missed something based on a 2 min skim.
SPF claimed Town Role Blocker <back off>
ZFR claimed VT, those on SPF unwilling to vote a VT claim of all things
Push now to try a build a wagon on me <sigh>
JoeSapphire: so with both vitek and trent blocking the ZFR wagon, damnation expressing uninterest, and ele and bookwyrm fled who's here to make it viable? Hypersomniac, and anyone else?
HypersomniacLive: I can go either way (ZFR or cristigale), but my vote alone isn't enough to secure a lynch.

And looking at the timer is stressing me like hell. I'm kind of understanding how the players in the MU champ games must feel.
I'm personally more to a Cristi lynch, but I'm willing to go for ZFR, if only to prove myself wrong on my flavor read on Flub.
If you're going to vote me do it! I need time to claim if needed!
Five minutes.
Damnation: I've had suspecions of Cristi too, but I'm uncertain if they're worthy of a lynch.
Damnation: I've had suspecions of Cristi too, but I'm uncertain if they're worthy of a lynch.
any suspicion is worthy of a lynch. the lunch is our strongest weapon!

yet for some reason I find this whole post oddly reassuring. thanks damnation...

what happened to the whole "gotta lynch someone" everybody's been spouting all game??

looks like it's in you and Hypersomniac's hands, dam... If you go for cristi gee I'll have to join you. If you join me that's lunch.
cristigale: If you're going to vote me do it! I need time to claim if needed!
Do we really want every roleclaim on there on D1?!

Fine, you win, Cristi!
vote Cristigale
That's 5, I'm not claiming unless someone else says they plan to vote.
cristigale: If you're going to vote me do it! I need time to claim if needed!
This is the crux of waiting til deadline to do anything. And shifting to a third wagon now is...sigh.

Not caught up on how this all happened so...No idea. I think I'm sitting pat. I don't really recommend shifting to a 3rd wagon at the last second, it generally tends to go badly, but ...suit y'all's selves. If she'd voted when she talked about voting ZFR 2-3 days ago we probably wouldn't be in this exact pickle. /shrug.

As for ZFR, looking at the claim and the OP hastily "Crew Regular" is specified in the OP, so it's not really indicative in its own right, but I assume I probably missed some other stuff.
She’s stalling to end the day sounds like