It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

unvote

vote:cristi
ZFR: Laura Roslin, Crew Regular
Damnation: This is very interesting.
why??? argh why so cryptic???
trentonlf: I have no issue lynching cristi

Vote cristigale
ZFR: I'll vote cristi if the alternative is no lynch.
You're grasing now...first offering to vote flubb and now me. Never voted either of us previously.
JoeSapphire: I expect more reason than that.
Again you're weirdly reluctant to join the ZFR wagon - even here opposing it, accepting a ridiculous passive claim - despite claiming you find him scummy.
I agree that it's quite weird Wyrm says he believes that kind of claim when that claim does absolutely nothing.
Then I am reluctant too but not for this reason.

flubbucket: Do it.
FU.
You are being irresponsible and if you are town you should try to be more helpful... oh wait, it's you, not normal player, nevermind.

trentonlf: I have no issue lynching cristi

Vote cristigale
I know you don't, but you seem to be the only one so our votes are mostly wasted.
Seriously I need to go know and you need to decide for yourself if you want to support ZFR's lynch or not.

JoeSapphire: as in you're leaving without changing your vote? essentially voting for no lynch?

do you accept zfr's claim?
I accept his name claim, his role claim means nothing to me. It does change nothing about my opinion of him.

If there is only one viable wagon and I am not on the level with that lynch, I won't support it only to have any lynch. I vote only on wagon I am convinced of.
Damnation: This is very interesting.
JoeSapphire: why??? argh why so cryptic???
Because a pylon can be gathering point, something that centers beliefs, like a pillar or a Beacon. This beacon is orange, and was the reason Laura roslin became the president, the person who should uphold justice for her people.

And I'm inclined to believe ZFR - this is why I'm probably just an idiot here.
EBWOP .....grasping
Bookwyrm627: @Primal: Breadcrumbs are your friend. Can you point to any?
Sadly not. I forgot a lot more in 4 years than I realised.
ZFR's claim doesn't clear things one way or the other.

I'm starting to stress here with the countdown. We need to reach a consensus in just under 20min if we don't want to let it go to No-Lynch.

And don't quite like Bookwyrm627's focus on the brig at this moment.
argh whut? So zfr's claiming the role you thought flubbucket was picto-claiming? and you find that reassuring?
HypersomniacLive: ZFR's claim doesn't clear things one way or the other.

I'm starting to stress here with the countdown. We need to reach a consensus in just under 20min if we don't want to let it go to No-Lynch.

And don't quite like Bookwyrm627's focus on the brig at this moment.
For me I'm not voting ZFR or SIrPrimalform today and for me to vote one of them tomorrow if I'm still alive will take a lot of convincing
Vitek: ...............
FU.
You are being irresponsible and if you are town you should try to be more helpful... oh wait, it's you, not normal player, nevermind.

I've always loved you.
JoeSapphire: argh whut? So zfr's claiming the role you thought flubbucket was picto-claiming? and you find that reassuring?
I never said I found anything reassuring!

I'm inclined to believe him, because I'm inclined to think I'm wrong!

Look, I could go for ZFR right now, simply just to prove my own theory that I am wrong about who is playing Roslin.

I've had suspecions of Cristi too, but I'm uncertain if they're worthy of a lynch.

This D1 is stressful as balls.
The "white picket fences don't protect against raiders" vote count.

Lynch:

ZFR - 5 (JoeSapphire, bler114, SirPrimalform, Lifthrabbit, cristigale)
cristigale - 4 (Vitek, trentonlf, flubbucket, ZFR)
SirPrimalform - 2 (Bookwyrm, elebutterfly)

Brig:

cristigale - 3 (Vitek, trentonlf, Bookwyrm)
flubbucket - 2 (SirPrimalform, cristigale)
Damnation - 1 (Lifthrabbit)

(With 13 active players, it takes 7 votes for a consensus to be reached.)

Day 1 will end in 15 minutes.

flubbucket: Do it.
Vitek: FU.
Less of that please.
PoppyAppletree: The "white picket fences don't protect against raiders" vote count.

Lynch:

ZFR - 5 (JoeSapphire, bler114, SirPrimalform, Lifthrabbit, cristigale)
cristigale - 4 (Vitek, trentonlf, flubbucket, ZFR)
SirPrimalform - 2 (Bookwyrm, elebutterfly)

Brig:

cristigale - 3 (Vitek, trentonlf, Bookwyrm)
flubbucket - 2 (SirPrimalform, cristigale)
Damnation - 1 (Lifthrabbit)

(With 13 active players, it takes 7 votes for a consensus to be reached.)

Day 1 will end in 15 minutes.

Vitek: FU.
PoppyAppletree: Less of that please.
Flub voted critigale
so with both vitek and trent blocking the ZFR wagon, damnation expressing uninterest, and ele and bookwyrm fled who's here to make it viable? Hypersomniac, and anyone else?