It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: votecount anybody? I'd do one myself but my device is rubbish.
The "does one vote beget a vote count?" vote count.

Lynch:

SirPrimalform - 6 (Bookwyrm, ZFR, Damnation, trentonlf, flubbucket, elebutterfly)
ZFR - 5 (JoeSapphire, bler114, SirPrimalform, Lifthrabbit, cristigale)
cristigale - 1 (Vitek)

Brig:

cristigale - 2 (Vitek, trentonlf)
flubbucket - 2 (SirPrimalform, cristigale)
elebutterfly - 1 (Bookwyrm)
Damnation - 1 (Lifthrabbit)

(With 13 active players, it takes 7 votes for a consensus to be reached.)

Day 1 will end in 1 hour and 15 minutes. Ish.
Post edited July 12, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
I'll just point out that everyone on my scumlist and Flubbucket are now on my wagon. I think I'm right with some of my reads.
I'm not sure I can kill Starbuck in good conscience... She's a really good character... The power makes sense, but she could still be cylon, considering flavor holds no info on who is a cylon and who isn't.

This is tough :s
Thought 8. (it was in fact 2 but I forgot to put it in) No CC?
Thought 9. (2.5) Would be bold to claim and not get CC'ed.

PoppyAppletree: If you'd like I can schedule the end of Day 2 to be a few hours earlier, though my wiggle room there depends on our American friends.
Well I would certainly appreciate it (as would most Europeans I guess) but I wasn't complaining about it. I was bitching how we couldn't just do anything sooner and had to left it for a deadline.

@SPF; It usually doesn't work that day. Most mislynches don't feature more than 2 mafiosos if I remember correctly research I did in the past.
starbuck is a ballsy falseclaim, so I think it's safe to assume that's true. Does mean she's not cylon though.

roleblocker is a tricky falseclaim: it's risky as it's simple to accidentally disprove it. But as Vitek points out, mafias can have role blockers too.

I'm inclined to believe SirP, based on my own reads, and try and push ZFR lynch still. It's not too late.

but if you were gifted 'starbuck, cylon roleblocker' as your role you'd be rejoicing come falseclaim time... argh!
Vitek: @SPF; It usually doesn't work that day. Most mislynches don't feature more than 2 mafiosos if I remember correctly research I did in the past.
Well, at least push Flub for me. Nonsense logic is anti-town!
I'm not voting SPF. I believe him. Vitek and Hyper most likely town.
I don't like Ele's vote, why apologize multiple times when voting?

For the moment unvote SirPrimalform
trentonlf: I don't like Ele's vote, why apologize multiple times when voting?

For the moment unvote SirPrimalform
It's likely because we're IRL friends. I wouldn't read into it that much myself, but I still think she's scum.
unvote SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: It's likely because we're IRL friends. I wouldn't read into it that much myself, but I still think she's scum.
I am good friends with several of the players here and if I thought they were scum I would not apologize in the slightest for trying to lynch them. If I was wrong I would apologize after the game, so I can't get on board with the not reading into the apologizing
Vitek: Thought 8. (it was in fact 2 but I forgot to put it in) No CC?
Thought 9. (2.5) Would be bold to claim and not get CC'ed.
cc = counterclaim?

it looks like none, but not everybody's here. and as I say, the alignment isn't guaranteed even if everything else about the claim is accurate?

could someone on team cylon let us know if SirP is on your team or no?
@Hyper - you are awfully quite....thoughts?
unvote SirPrimalform
You win this time, Starbuck!

Thing is, I'm not convinced on ZFR, and I do think a lynch is preferable to a nolynch....

And it's now 1 am here and I'm getting very sleepy.
ZFR: unvote SirPrimalform
damn that's cold. I admire your gall whichever faction you're on! Man your motivations are so compelling!

Trenton - while I think ele is a somewhat more timid creature than you, I have problems with her vote too - wasn't she on ZFR wagon for a fair time?

(though I have a bit of a vested interest in ZFR and ele being teammates- because of the accolades)