It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: I'd rather understand the discrepancy first. Either I'm wrong or you're wrong and I'm still hoping someone else can come along and explain what I might have misunderstood (or what you might have misunderstood).

I just don't see how the situation you propose could arise.

There is no way that I can see that a lack of nightkill can be blamed on a brigged player since the brig cannot prevent a nightkill.
trentonlf: You are correct on the brig. A scum player in the brig can not commit a Night Kill and if they are the only scum player left the game is over. If a scum player is in the brig and there is still another scum player besides them left alive and a Night Kill does not happen then they either chose to do no Night Kill or they were prevented somehow from doing it. As it is impossible to blame the person in the brig for no Night Kill then flub's scenario would never happen.
Well it's good to know I'm not misunderstanding it. Not sure what to make of Flub's last post though, why not just admit the mistake? I'm wondering jester?
SirPrimalform: Well it's good to know I'm not misunderstanding it. Not sure what to make of Flub's last post though, why not just admit the mistake? I'm wondering jester?
No! Please! Jesters are no fun!
flubbucket: Then lynch me. I don't give a fuck.
SirPrimalform: I'd rather understand the discrepancy first. Either I'm wrong or you're wrong and I'm still hoping someone else can come along and explain what I might have misunderstood (or what you might have misunderstood).

There is no way that I can see that a lack of nightkill can be blamed on a brigged player since the brig cannot prevent a nightkill.
Never did I ever say the brig could prevent a night kill.

I also never ever said the last scum player or next to the last scum player.

I said "scum team" in my reply to Lifthrasil.

This feels like trolling.

Scum team: SirPrimalform, cristigale, Lifthrasil.
cristigale: That's fine, don't care, that's your prerogative. Why does me believing it make me scummy?
trentonlf: You believing it does not make you scummy, you voting flub for having that avatar (you claim it was an RVS vote that stayed because his avatar gave you a gut feeling) and never removing your vote does (for me, I can't speak for Vitek). If you think flub is scum then pursue him for actual things he has done or said in the game, not for an avatar that is probably more for a joke than anything.
I didn't remove my vote because I see a pattern in the data and I think it's a tell. Flubb has never (that I am aware of) been seriously called on it before so it's never been an issue. I haven't seen him do anything overtly scummy or towny otherwise. I should add that flubb's typical game probably wouldn't.

Flubb probably does do it as a joke, a clever one. If he chooses to do it, it's part of the game.

I get the feeling I'm hitting a scum never somewhere (not necessarily you trent).

flubbucket: Never did I ever say the brig could prevent a night kill.

*double facepalm*

I don't know what you're up to, but I don't believe you could possibly be naturally misunderstanding this.
ZFR: You stated scum would decide to not perform the night kill, in order to create a WIFOM situation since others would think the night kill was not done due to the only scum left being brig. [...]
That's not what he's saying though.
trentonlf: EBWOP

I know you did move your vote to ZFR, but you tried way too hard to get everyone on flub's wagon based mainly on his avatar and an avatar does not play the game a person does.
But the person playing the game, who makes a choice to change their avatar specifically for the game (and has a history of doing so), brings that into into the game.

I am going to stop here. Need to look at other things. That's enough back and forth unless you add something that substantially alters the argument.
cristigale: That's fine, don't care, that's your prerogative. Why does me believing it make me scummy?
I was responding to Joe whom you convinced and now he thinks it is scummy to not see something in it.

It's the fact that you have not been able to form any better read on flub or anyone else for the whole D1 and are not doing much else.

SirPrimalform: Well it's good to know I'm not misunderstanding it. Not sure what to make of Flub's last post though, why not just admit the mistake? I'm wondering jester?
I hope you still remember my jester rule.
HypersomniacLive: ... toasters... (happy, Damnation?)...
I'd prefer goaster, to bring it full circle with my prattle about goats and toast(ers), but I'll take what I can get.

Lifthrasil: There you hint that you think flubb made a soft role claim. So you are basically saying: hey, I don't think his avatar means he is scum. I think it means he is a town PR. ... which implies 'don't lynch him!'.

I would call that support!
And I would call that very far fetched. The post you linked to, is referring to this post - I never offered an alternative to his choice of avatar, he did.
And yes, if he did select a pylon as his avatar because his role PM mentions an Orange Pylon of Justice, then I do think it's a soft flavor claim. I never mentioned the word "role", thank you very much, and I have never claimed to see him as town, or having a power. As I have stated to Bookwyrm, I view everyone as scum, and it should be clear that I do not make assumptions about the setup, and I do support fishing for power roles.
You're pulling much of your statement there out of your smurfhole.

OK. So explain to me how that 'WIFOM' of yours would work. How would scum make ANYONE (apart from you) believe that the brigged player has to be scum because of the missing nightkill?
Vitek: I hope you still remember my jester rule.
Something along the lines of "If someone flips Jester, Vitek sets fire to the forum"?

Either way I'm not sure what Flub is trying to pull.
EBWOP

Damnation: and I do support fishing for power roles.
Should have been "don't", not do...
I wonder if this typo will bite me hard in the goat?

SirPrimalform: *double facepalm*

I don't know what you're up to, but I don't believe you could possibly be naturally misunderstanding this.
It's an odd gambit his suggesting, and I'm almost certain he's got something to gain from this, in some strange manner.
Damnation: EBWOP

Should have been "don't", not do...
I wonder if this typo will bite me hard in the goat?

It's an odd gambit his suggesting, and I'm almost certain he's got something to gain from this, in some strange manner.
I was about to jump all over you for supporting role fishing, I almost broke an eyebrow when I read that
SirPrimalform: *double facepalm*

The insistence is quite surprising/interesting after Bookwyrm627 laid it out in post his #420, considering that flubbucket is much sharper than he wants us all to believe. I'm wondering if he does it for reactions, to what end I'm not sure.
Damnation: And I would call that very far fetched. The post you linked to, is referring to this post - I never offered an alternative to his choice of avatar, he did.
And yes, if he did select a pylon as his avatar because his role PM mentions an Orange Pylon of Justice, then I do think it's a soft flavor claim. I never mentioned the word "role", thank you very much, and I have never claimed to see him as town, or having a power.
Heh. This sentence of yours says differently:
Damnation: And yes, it gives me an idea of who he is then, flavourwise.
There it is. You say that you have an idea who he IS! ... not who he claims to be. Not who he pretends to be. No, you quite clearly state that you have an idea who he is and you imply it's a town PR. Because of the Prange Pylon of Justice.

And now you say you never claimed to see him as town or having a power? You contradict yourself!