It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: I think I had a thought that if someone's scum then it implicates Vitek... but I can't remember now.
Vitek: Well, someone's certainly scum so I guess I am implicated.
ah! I think it was Flubbucket!

Bookwyrm has been saying similar things. Both vitek and bookwyrm have roughly said that they think flubbucket's avatar is meaningless or impossible to read. (I think. In the case of vitek I can't remember specifically, and now I'm worried I'm misremembering)...

I think it's a poor defense that flubbucket might not have heard of the word pylon. (especially as bler has pointed out the image can be googled for usingbthe word 'pylon')The only thing that's stopping me from carving the words "bookwyrm & flubbucket love murderin" on this stone tablet is that the argument is not a defense of flubbucket, but a criticism of cristi. Unless you're trying to more subtly defend bouquet...

...after posting I'll read this again because I've just considered I might have missed some sarcasm when bookwyrm ssys flub may not know it as pylon...

I accept the argument "you can't predict flubbucket's reasoning behind choosing cylon/pylon". I can't accept "pylon wasn't necessarily chosen because it rhymes with cylon."
Lifthrasil: Damnation + flubb
I'd actually like an explanation of this point. It seems completely unfounded to me that I someone have been in support of flubbucket.
bler144: ...Can't we just lynch both SPF and ZFR? Please. I don't want to have to choose here. I'd like both, now more than ever.
Bookwyrm627: HEY BLER! ISN'T IT A SHAME THIS GAME DOESN'T HAVE SOME SORT OF MECHANIC TO HELP DETAIN LIKELY SCUM!

(sorry, couldn't resist)
If that's the case, dibs on the brig.
yes good detectiving bler. 'pylon' 'road pylon' 'traffic pylon' 'highway pylon' don't show the image but 'orange pylon' it's the first image. It seems likely that's what flubbucket searched.
Lifthrasil: @flubb: why did you repeat your statement that brigging might be abused by scum to paint a towny as scum, even after Bookwyrm explained to you why that scenario is impossible? Normally I would suspect you of not having read Bookwyrm's post. But you replied to it directly and therefore you have read it. But still you held on to your impossible scenario. Why?
flubbucket: At work attempting to use tablet to post, so please excuse me.

I wish you would show actual post so I can see what I'm misunderstanding.

My thoughts are you are scum and brig me for the night. You then decide with your team to perform No Night Kill.

Next Day accuse brigged player of being scum since No Night Kill occured.

How is this impossible ??

Vote: Lifthrasil
Assuming more than one scum, there's no reason the brig would prevent a night kill since one of the remaining scum would do it. No night kill would mean either the scum elected not to kill or that the kill was prevented through night actions.
seven hours to go here's how the numbers stand

zephyr lunch -3
sirp lunch -4
cristi gee lunch -5
bookwyrm lunch -5
bukkit lunch -6
lifthrabbil lunch -6

ha I kept accidentally typing 'lynch'
JoeSapphire: yes good detectiving bler. 'pylon' 'road pylon' 'traffic pylon' 'highway pylon' don't show the image but 'orange pylon' it's the first image. It seems likely that's what flubbucket searched.
Which would certainly imply that F.B.Bucket Esq. was aware of the usage. I don't know how much value that has in terms of the meta reading as it cpuld just be a joke reference to the theme of the game.
However I'd like to hear Flub's response re: his terrible logic about the brig.
I am here and should be around until EOD. Working on other things, will be updating periodically.

@Lift - Welcome to the game!
We've had another 2hrs long power outage earlier today, but it's been stable for the past couple of hours, so I hope the worst has passed, at least for today/tonight.

I'm off to write down my thoughts on the lynch upon us, then catch up, and reply/comment/ask questions.
JoeSapphire: ah! I think it was Flubbucket!

Bookwyrm has been saying similar things. Both vitek and bookwyrm have roughly said that they think flubbucket's avatar is meaningless or impossible to read. (I think. In the case of vitek I can't remember specifically, and now I'm worried I'm misremembering)...
I experienced debate about flub's avatar changes in the past. I haven't cared about it then, I don't care know, I won't most likely care in the future. It's something he does, it's WIFOM it's of no interest to me and having it as the strongest mafia read after wekk of playing I just find as poor play and scummy.
no wait i got that wrong

zephyr lunch -3
sirp lunch -4
cristi gee lunch -5
bookwyrm lunch -6
bukkit lunch -6
lifthrabbil lunch -6

and hypersHomniac hasn't voted

Hypersomniac. sorry.
flubbucket: At work attempting to use tablet to post, so please excuse me.

I wish you would show actual post so I can see what I'm misunderstanding.

My thoughts are you are scum and brig me for the night. You then decide with your team to perform No Night Kill.

Next Day accuse brigged player of being scum since No Night Kill occured.

How is this impossible ??

Vote: Lifthrasil
SirPrimalform: Assuming more than one scum, there's no reason the brig would prevent a night kill since one of the remaining scum would do it. No night kill would mean either the scum elected not to kill or that the kill was prevented through night actions.
When did I say it would prevent the night kill??

I stated quite clearly scum would decide to not perform the night kill.

My post was clear. Scum points awarded.

I think the horse has been beaten enough.
Vitek: I experienced debate about flub's avatar changes in the past. I haven't cared about it then, I don't care know, I won't most likely care in the future. It's something he does, it's WIFOM it's of no interest to me and having it as the strongest mafia read after wekk of playing I just find as poor play and scummy.
So much this.
Right, I'll be back in a couple of hours to give you a vote count; if you want one sooner, ping me. I'm off to go play Fallout 4 until the deadine draws near. :)

Try not to kill each other while I'm gone. :D
Post edited July 11, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
flubbucket: When did I say it would prevent the night kill??

I stated quite clearly scum would decide to not perform the night kill.

My post was clear. Scum points awarded.

I think the horse has been beaten enough.
Seriously?

The point is that if the brig wouldn't prevent a night kill then a lack of night kill can't be attributed to the brigged player. The situation you describe is complete nonsense.

Can anyone else weigh in? Either Flub is having a major logic fail or I am.