It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: Well I've likely drawn more attention to myself. woohoo.
JoeSapphire: also not relevant to the game, but I read the first page of flub's milk game and I'm super pleased about being referenced in the rules. Thanks for remembering me flub! Sorry I abandoned you for so long. I'm really happy to be back. Thanks littlerabbit for proposing the mass return.

Now after that surely you'd all feel too guilty to lunch me on day one?

No? didn't think so... ;)
You seem preoccupied with whether you will be the lynch and drawing attention to yourself, when I don't see you getting much pressure. Were you often the lynch on D1?
HypersomniacLive: ......<so snip>...........

Is flubbucket mafia because of elebutterfly distracting from his wagon getting rolling, because of what cristigale might be on to something with his avatar, both, some other unstated reason(s)?
Consensus is I am anathema to females.

I have spoken at length about wifey attempting to kill me for the past 30+ years.

JoeSapphire: also not relevant to the game, but I read the first page of flub's milk game and I'm super pleased about being referenced in the rules. Thanks for remembering me flub! Sorry I abandoned you for so long. I'm really happy to be back. Thanks littlerabbit for proposing the mass return.

Now after that surely you'd all feel too guilty to lunch me on day one?

No? didn't think so... ;)
Happy to oblige. Glad you're here.

And yes, I can do lunch.
Can't escape your nature, eh Caprica Six?

flubbucket: [...] pylons help direct traffic and mark potholes -- cylons do not [...]
So are you going to help direct the game, and mark potential p(l)otholes in people's arguments/narrative?

flubbucket: [...] Current scum team: SirPrimalform, Bookwyrm627, JoeSapphire.
Reasons?

flubbucket: [...] Current scum team: SirPrimalform, Bookwyrm627, JoeSapphire.
*checks current vote count*

And yet you're voting none of them. Hmm... Why?

JoeSapphire: what's with the blerred focus? [...]
It's bucket focus now.

When I have several posts of one player to address, I group them together. So patience, your turn will come. Probably not tonight though; it's already very late, and the game keeps moving on, making it all the harder to stay up to date.

PoppyAppletree: Reading and writing privileges. I wouldn't be able to enforce a brigged Cylon not reading messages if it was the same link, so I'd need to give unbrigged Cylons a toastier place to hang out while their comrade was locked up.
What bler144 said (post #179).

@trentonlf
Regarding post #164 and following ones on the matter - bler144 has stated in every possible way how bad his scum game is, referencing his two scum games. Why is that different from what ZFR did in your eyes?
cristigale: You seem preoccupied with whether you will be the lynch and drawing attention to yourself, when I don't see you getting much pressure. Were you often the lynch on D1?
I think maybe once, but I can't really remember. I'm just aware of having the most votes currently. I know three isn't all that much, but it's an exciting game!

Question for you - who's your first night kill going to be?
HypersomniacLive: My experience playing with him is very limited (he subbed in, as town, in one of my first games, and what stayed with me is that he was pretty annoyed by my playstyle, and I subbed out on D1 in another, don't recall having played with him in any other game), so WIFOM and all indeed.
Lies, lies and lies. :-)

I didn't remember having any problem with you so I went and checked. I played since the start, I haven't subbed in.
Also I am not sure where you got the impression I was annoyed by you. You were mafia and I barely communicated with you (I qouted you like 2 times) so I am not sure where you got that notion.
There was another new player that managed to drain all my annoyance to himself so I didn't even have any left for you. ;-)
cristigale: You seem preoccupied with whether you will be the lynch and drawing attention to yourself, when I don't see you getting much pressure. Were you often the lynch on D1?
JoeSapphire: I think maybe once, but I can't really remember. I'm just aware of having the most votes currently. I know three isn't all that much, but it's an exciting game!
I didn't realize you were leading the vote count. You seem towny for the most part.

JoeSapphire: Question for you - who's your first night kill going to be?
Check scum chat to find out. ;-p
cristigale: I didn't realize you were leading the vote count.
Speaking of!

The "why am I doing vote counts at 2am and on my phone?" vote count:

Lynch:

JoeSapphire - 3 (Damnation, Bookwyrm, ZFR)
flubbucket - 2 (cristigale, bler114)
bler114 - 2 (elebutterfly, SPF)
ZFR - 2 (JoeSapphire, trentonlf)
cristigale - 1 (Vitek)

Brig:

littlerabbit - 1 (Bookwyrm)
Bookwyrm - 1 (Vitek)

(With 13 active players, it takes 7 votes for a consensus to be reached.)
Post edited July 08, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
Okay, trying to pin it down on paper, this is where I'm at:

D1 Lean town reads (in alpha order):
Joe
Vitek

D1 Slighter town reads (in read order):
HSL
Wyrm
Trent - thin, but feels like his town rage engaging rather than an angle

Null, will likely sort through play:
cristi

And yes, aside from Joe,

________

D1 considerations....

Null/unsorted, in POE (no order):
flub
rabbit
ele
zfr
fraknation

hairy eyeball:
SPF

unvote flubbucket
vote SPF of the Coppertone clan

If Poppy is around, can we get a vote count?
trentonlf: EBWOP

Not sure how the formatting got so messed up it should be Posts 55, 89, 120, and 137.
I went back and checked the posts. The first three seem legit as they all explain that his reason for his RSV vote was not unique to this game. #137 possibly, but this would be my first one...so no pattern per se.

This actually gives you a town point or two. This feels like town trying to find something worthy of a vote. I think scum!trent waits for something with more surety or something that crosses into trent insta-vote territory.

And I also like the discussion that ensued between you and Joe. If ZFR is scum then you may have something about Joe trying to protect ZFR. However, I'm filing that away for now, because that is not what I took away from it. I thought Joe's interaction with you felt towny.
@bler144

I'll properly read your reply and get back to you tomorrow. It's very late, and I'm trying to get out as much as possible from catching up on past days without falling behind (again).

Don't you people have anything better to do on a Saturday? Where's that weekend slump that was mentioned at game start?? How's one supposed to get (and stay!) fully caught up if you keep posting??

cristigale: [...] Regarding flub - I remember flub used scum flavored avatars when he was scum. I can neither confirm or deny what type of avatars he uses when he is town. I know he typically changes his avatar to something game related. Like the vanilla bean...I only remembered that one when bler mentioned it because I didn't recognize what the avatar actually was until someone mentioned it after the game...and I'm not even sure what game that was. If flub was vanilla in the game with the vanilla bean, then perhaps I'm on to something. If he was scum...perhaps not.

@flubb or anyone else - do you remember which game you used the vanilla bean avatar?

Either way, I stand by placing that vote as a more than RSV.
I'd like you to go and find those "scum flavored avatars when he was scum". Saying you remember him using them while (conveniently?) not remembering if he does it as town, and what type of avatars he uses, standing by your vote as being more than RVS (don't know about it also being Respiratory Syncytial Virus, and how that fits in with the game setup/theme), and getting people to actually consider this avatar business as a legit argument, without providing any actual proof that this may have at least one leg to stand on? Emm... no.

cristigale: [...] If flub was vanilla in the game with the vanilla bean, then perhaps I'm on to something. If he was scum...perhaps not.

@flubb or anyone else - do you remember which game you used the vanilla bean avatar? [...]
He had the vanilla bean avatar in game #35. He was a Mafia Goon. Now what?

Vitek: [...] Flub always makes game themed somewhat scummy avatar [...]
flubbucket changing his avatar with/for every game he's in has been a thing for the past 2-3yrs, and always a topic of discussion both in the game-thread as well as in the dead/observer thread. However, I'm not sure where the idea of him switching to scummy ones when scum, or always using somewhat scummy ones, comes from. From my experience, neither is accurate.

He changes his avatar based on the game theme, usually alluding to his role in some way as either alignment (and good luck figuring it out when he's Town Vanilla or Mafia Goon). For instance, he was Jailkeeper in game #30 and had this avatar; he was Town.

I'm quite certain that "cylon" rhyming with "pylon" didn't escape flubbucket, not sure what he's trying to say with it, but trying to surmise his alignment from his avatar, and base votes on that... nope, just nope.

He's got my attention for being unexpectedly talkative and accommodating, to the point of making comments and partaking in game-related discussion in a serious manner, and even giving a scum team. On D1. And I'm quite surprised that nobody except elebutterfly (post #103) seems to have taken note of it, especially none of those that have played with him in the later games. Well, bler144 made a comment only now (post #172); meh.

Vitek: Lies, lies and lies. :-)

I didn't remember having any problem with you so I went and checked. I played since the start, I haven't subbed in.
Also I am not sure where you got the impression I was annoyed by you. You were mafia and I barely communicated with you (I qouted you like 2 times) so I am not sure where you got that notion.
There was another new player that managed to drain all my annoyance to himself so I didn't even have any left for you. ;-)
Heh, not lies at all. You're talking about game #31, which is the one I subbed out on D1 (so yeah, very little interaction). I'm referring to game #27, where you subbed in and were lynched on the same Day, iirc.
HypersomniacLive: @trentonlf
Regarding post #164 and following ones on the matter - bler144 has stated in every possible way how bad his scum game is, referencing his two scum games. Why is that different from what ZFR did in your eyes?
Where did I say it was different in my eyes or even mention bler's game at all? (and it is the same thing to a lesser degree IMO) I was talking about ZFR and his play and the last I checked bler is not ZFR in disguise. I have several notes on people about things that have caught my attention, but of all of them I felt ZFR's play has been the scummiest and that's why I placed my vote on him. There are several other people I have my eye on as well, but as I can't vote for multiple people at once it's rather a moot point right now what anyone else on my list has said or done.
Damnation: And ZFR's vote was not part of the game - [i]are we truly that cruel that we should use it against him?
You're right, we are, so we should.[/i] Both SirPrimalform and ZFR are instant scum, brig one, lynch the other?
This made me chuckle.

@Damnation - Who do you find town or scum? Is your vote on Joe more than RVS?
Clearly I should refresh before posting more often. I probably won't, but I should.

cristigale: I thought Joe's interaction with you felt towny.
That whole sequence read T/T to me, as alluded to, and it's what moved the needle on trent off of null/POE for now. Though one side is more straight read (logic/solvey prodding) and the other side mixed with a dash of meta / personal experience having those argument.

But RW isn't here to chasten me, so I'm going to enjoy my meta reads to the fullest for now. Hopefully he's in the observer thread groaning at my naivete.

Like your actual analysis there, though.
cristigale: I went back and checked the posts. The first three seem legit as they all explain that his reason for his RSV vote was not unique to this game. #137 possibly, but this would be my first one...so no pattern per se.

This actually gives you a town point or two. This feels like town trying to find something worthy of a vote. I think scum!trent waits for something with more surety or something that crosses into trent insta-vote territory.

And I also like the discussion that ensued between you and Joe. If ZFR is scum then you may have something about Joe trying to protect ZFR. However, I'm filing that away for now, because that is not what I took away from it. I thought Joe's interaction with you felt towny.
Yes, but his third and fourth posts he specifically says he was town before, in the first two he didn't mention anything about alignment. Why mention it unless you are trying to convey "I did this before as town so I must be town now"
trentonlf: Yes, but his third and fourth posts he specifically says he was town before, in the first two he didn't mention anything about alignment. Why mention it unless you are trying to convey "I did this before as town so I must be town now"
I'm too lazy to actually go back and look since it smells like not much, but I'll take your statement as 100% true for the sake of argument.

As you describe it, it seems LAMIST for sure, but ...he might be LAMIST town. Right? Or am I missing something?

I'm trying not to underestimate him, but it also feels like he's got some rough edges that are a matter of experience and all in all NAI. Not saying I wouldn't vote him if it came to it based on what he has (or moreso, hasn't) done, but...