It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: Cadaver vs lonzi?
Wasn't it Cadaver vs Carradice. I quoted something about role fish claim I guess and was accused of *distorting* words. I was accused of quite many things and decided to take a break.

I don't remember having any issues with lonzi though. One time she refused to reply to me about her thoughts about me because "I'm not going to discuss it with you". But it was so long ago I don't remember it quite well.
Cadaver, you keep distorcing my words trying to attract attention on me. I have never said you are either Town or mafia. I have never said GH was mafia. And the list goes on. You said you had done with me and now you keep hammering. If you are mafia it might be because you think this is giving you cred, but now you have gone too far with your game to be convincing, and have reached the opposite effect. If you are Town, your constant coming back at me is making things worse for our team and better for scum.
vote Cadaver747
autobump
Cadaver747: I (...) was accused of *distorting* words.
It's no wonder, as it's what you constantly do, and I think it's time of getting rid of the confusion you make, Town, neutral or Mafia that you might be, because is bad for Town.
flubbucket: I play to have a good time, not to win.
Pussy.

I play solely to win. In fact I hit myself with a brick every day while I play Mafia to ensure I don't have a good time.

JoeSapphire: Flub! Has Lifthrasil distressed you?
I got to admit, that's a terrible accusation by Lift. What did he expect flub to do? Not hammer? It's damned if you do, damned if you don't; if flub hadn't hammer he'd be accused of not hammering again.

flub's action is NAI. Lift should know it, so weird that he brought it up.

JoeSapphire: ...
Here is a thought:

If Pooka's original setup is true, it means Mafia have a Blocker. With that in mind, why did they kill Micro?

They know Town can prevent kills, as evidenced on Night 1. They also know any protective role and their mother is going to be on Micro. Why kill him? Why not kill the person who's cleared by the Cop, and Block the Cop? In fact, in a way it would be better: How convenient it is that the "Cop" got "blocked" while the person he cleared flipped Town?

Conclusion: Mafia killed Cop because they knew he was Macho. Ergo, Mafia knew about the setup too.

a) Do you agree with the conclusion?
2] If you do, does the knowledge of the setup by Mafia change your opinion of who Mafia could be?
Dogmaus: Cadaver, you keep distorcing my words trying to attract attention on me. I have never said you are either Town or mafia. I have never said GH was mafia. And the list goes on. You said you had done with me and now you keep hammering. If you are mafia it might be because you think this is giving you cred, but now you have gone too far with your game to be convincing, and have reached the opposite effect. If you are Town, your constant coming back at me is making things worse for our team and better for scum.
vote Cadaver747
You don't EVEN read what I post, I was replying to your posts. So now I'm Mafia because I shouldn't do that? Seriously?
You wagon, if it's the case, will be even more lazy than GH's. Way to go to change your mind once more, after all ZFR loves it.
Cadaver747: Wasn't it Cadaver vs Carradice.
Carradice was mafia. You reckon Dogmaus must be?
Leoric_AKA_Leo: I can't say I really understood why ZFR so sure about Joe but since he is the most town we have and he is a power player, in the same time we could avoid NL, that's exactly why I voted GH.
Note: Just because I'm Town doesn't mean I'm infallible. It means I won't purposely deceive you, however I could very well be making mistakes, so don't follow me blindly and take everything I say as gospel truth.

Also, I'm not a powerful player. Far from it. I think nearly everyone in this game is better and more experie...

.... hahaha

Sorry I couldn't continue with a straight face.

I'm the best there is. Stick with me and you could never do wrong.

ZFR: Cadaver vs lonzi?
Cadaver747: Wasn't it Cadaver vs Carradice.
Yes, very possible. I was going off memory.
Dogmaus: Cadaver, you keep distorcing my words trying to attract attention on me. I have never said you are either Town or mafia. I have never said GH was mafia. And the list goes on. You said you had done with me and now you keep hammering. If you are mafia it might be because you think this is giving you cred, but now you have gone too far with your game to be convincing, and have reached the opposite effect. If you are Town, your constant coming back at me is making things worse for our team and better for scum.
vote Cadaver747
Cadaver747: You don't EVEN read what I post, I was replying to your posts. So now I'm Mafia because I shouldn't do that? Seriously?
You wagon, if it's the case, will be even more lazy than GH's. Way to go to change your mind once more, after all ZFR loves it.
Again, you are claiming that I said you are mafia. Never have. You keep lying and
1) if you are mafia you have gone too far with your game and exposed yourself
2) if you are Town, damaging your own
3) if you are neutral, confusing the other attracting attention on me for your own purpouses.

I'm not going to answer again and again to the same questions based on the things you make up - and yes, you have admitted to doing that ("like cops do"), and later denied it.
ZFR: a) Do you agree with the conclusion?
2] If you do, does the knowledge of the setup by Mafia change your opinion of who Mafia could be?
I} it's crossed my mind.
β> Dedo Cadaver and Catte stated that they were unaware of the post. Sus?
Is there an easy way to understand why people trust Joe now? Because pooka mentioned there could be a commuter? Or Joe were near lynch several times with scummy people on his wagon? I'll try to find out on Monday if no one kindly tell me :p

I'll share the imagination I mentioned on why I suspect Bookwyrm. Because he always the first few people post "in the morning" with something confusing. Cound it be possible that scum tend to "wake up early" because they just hammered who to kill "in the dawn"? Should that even be considered? Correct me if I'm too crazy.

And then, in the first morning Bookwyrm were "rolefishing", second he said something about how scum could hold the kill, and this morning he just vote Joe immediately.

It's all just thoughts! @Bookwyrm <3
Not going to vote: ZFR, Joe - I think it's adamant unless something spectacular happens.

After what ZFR posted about Dedo and Lift oddities I think I'l start to check on them first. Interesting, since they are my most Town candidates.

Not interesting to vote but will consider hammering: Dogmaus and Leoric. New Players playing like New Players, Dogmaus is a bit angry at me, said I was distorting her words even though I have no idea what's that was about " I have never said GH was mafia", I think I stated several times about lack of interest in lynching GH on D1/D2 and then a sudden change of mind of pro-lynch GH after I probed her about it.
Leoric is a more valid candidate for a New Player.

Others will be analyzed after Dedo and Lift.

This game is not fun, I think it'll be my last one.
Cadaver747: Not going to vote: ZFR, Joe - I think it's adamant unless something spectacular happens.
But I'm suspicious I won't vote for them and it's bad I don't want to vote for them?
From now on I won't be playing your game and focus more on the others. You have played me well, congrats :)
Post edited August 14, 2021 by Dogmaus
ZFR: I got to admit, that's a terrible accusation by Lift. What did he expect flub to do? Not hammer? It's damned if you do, damned if you don't; if flub hadn't hammer he'd be accused of not hammering again.

flub's action is NAI. Lift should know it, so weird that he brought it up.
My reaction to seeing Flub switch to break the tie was "Is he trying to make it look like I'm his mafia buddy?"

Flub didn't have to switch - he was voting on one of the wagons and the Day had just been extended 24 hours.

I'm not saying I would have liked the day to continue, but making out like Flub didn't have a choice ain't right. Flub was in the same position as everyone else in the game except me and Gym (and it appears even Gym was willing to switch wagons so I guess just me).
Cadaver747: This game is not fun, I think it'll be my last one.
Hey don't be! Remember the good times! You are the most hardworking player among us and I really appreciate that.

Now I really have to focus on my GF before she get's angry.