It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dogmaus: It seems to me prefectly credible story. Are you in the Vampire's Fall: Origins writing team?
Welcome in town :) Your predecessor was quite puzzling before vanishing in the woods.
(...)
Cadaver747: LOL. No, nothing like that, didn't even know about Vampire's Fall: Origins.
Thank you, I know, I wasn't myself lately. But I feel much better now and I should post at my usual pace.
(...)
Sure, A's F: O is not really a famous example, but I mentioned because it features this kind of funny, strange story-telling. You are perfectly excused from not knowing about it. :)
I'll try to reread everything now with the little experience I've made, I'll probably see the same posts under a different light. I'm glad you're feeling better. I was having a bad time when the game started and that together with me trying to figure out what was going on has probably given a weird impression about me. That, and I might be going through the elaboration of a divorce, because of the dedication to Town that has ruined my marriage.
quick list of players

I think these are town -
microfish
dogmaus

I'd put these on the towny side of things -
gym
zfr

these could be mafia and I wouldn't be shocked -
mangdaver
flub
bookwyrm
catte
lifthrasil
leoric

I forgot dedo and I was going nuts trying to work out who the last player was before I realised it was myself
sos babe. I guess you can be so close to someone they feel like a part of you?
I'm gonna say Dedo's leaning town based on a whim and maybe I will read him and see if I disagree with myself.

anyway I'll give more detailed reads in a bit, but that's not what you're all here for is it?

Here we go with the old claim.

I'm a commuter.

I have a certain amount of shots.

I joked with pooka that my three day absence Day One could be a sort of breadcrumb. Other than that I didn't do anything. I was wondering if the best thing would have been to just come out with the claim day one and bait the nightkill. Decided that wouldn't be well received.
Lifthrasil: Just skimming, because of lack of time. First things first

Unvote micro

With no counter claim, it's likely that he is Cop. Or scum who was lucky with a false claim and there is no real cop. But for now that uncontested claim is good enough.

But now, @ Leoric flubb and bookwyrm, where does the sudden rush for Joe come from? Why Joe? Not that I'm entirely opposed to a Joe lynch, but this very much looks like going for the low hanging fruit due to his absence.
For me it is, and has been, the extreme lurking. Since the wagon has significant pressure we'll see what JoeSapphire has to say.
flubbucket: For me it is, and has been, the extreme lurking. Since the wagon has significant pressure we'll see what JoeSapphire has to say.
will we though?
I tend to believe your claim. If true, it could explain the lack of NK.

Q: But wouldn't Mafia spare Joe N1 seeing how he just came back to the game afyer an absence?
A: No. Those bastards never spare anyone N1. I know.
Unvote: JoeSapphire
Dogmaus: I was having a bad time when the game started and that together with me trying to figure out what was going on has probably given a weird impression about me. That, and I might be going through the elaboration of a divorce, because of the dedication to Town that has ruined my marriage.
Don't know how much of this is joking? Hope you're doing okay xx
Dogmaus: That, and I might be going through the elaboration of a divorce, because of the dedication to Town that has ruined my marriage.
Thank you for the laugh.
Bookwyrm627: No vote, no sympathy. :P
my name is supyreor catte: Hey now, I'm as fed up with Joe as those on his wagon. I'm holding off because he's already at L-2.

Are you trying to talk me into voting for him?
I'll note that you don't have to vote for just the leading wagon. In this case, it wouldn't have hurt my feelings if you did, but Joe has claimed a PR and Flub has already unvoted, so I guess it doesn't matter now.
Bookwyrm627: Sorry honey, I tried. In my defense, you did have a chance to say "I do" the other day. Kisses!
But the father of the bride is supposed to give the bride away....not the bride themselves....and I don't see no Steve Martin around, so if I am to be given away it'll have to be by someone else. ;D
Cadaver747: GH is his usual self, a bit chaotic and joyful, sometimes more than needed, he could be anything, analyzing him is a pain. Last 2 games with him (it was more than a year ago) he was Mafia and acted the same, this time however he actually provided some good points.
Such as?

Cadaver747: However I don't get that *Guard & Trader* thing, it's almost like he is trying to say something.
In a previous game's role flavor/etc I was a guard, and I also roleplayed that I moonlighted as a trader of goods.
(I believe it was one of Pooka's games as well)
Well, I just did an ISO of Catte--nothing much meaningful from @Catte in the last 3 days (since 352), then 317, he also had some content in 150 & 157.

Mostly (as I see it) with regards to mechanics, or talking to new players; read lists without much reasoning (it is D1 The Return, after all) but still. Not liking the low-level content here.

He talks at length to Dogmaus, GH, and...generally, though one serious content-y post at Leo (157)

I get that "I'm always lurky when I just don't have anything to say" (352) but still. If he's town I don't want to lose his experience, but someone has to eat a L/ML for us to get anywhere.

Not sure I believe Joe's Commuter claim, but in absence of a competing reason for NL, I see no choice but to believe it.

Wild Theory: Scum-Joe is paired up with scum-new player, and is spending all of his time coaching in Day-chat. They decided to NK N1 in order to give an alibi of "I'm a commuter, maybe they targeted me but I was out-of-town" to the first one of them to be under pressure.
ZFR: I tend to believe your claim. If true, it could explain the lack of NK.
How so? Joe just said he didn't do anything. Are you suggesting he may be lying?

my name is supyreor catte: Hey now, I'm as fed up with Joe as those on his wagon. I'm holding off because he's already at L-2.

Are you trying to talk me into voting for him?
Bookwyrm627: I'll note that you don't have to vote for just the leading wagon. In this case, it wouldn't have hurt my feelings if you did, but Joe has claimed a PR and Flub has already unvoted, so I guess it doesn't matter now.
Well, since you're twisting my arm and it's important that my vote be somewhere

Vote Bookwyrm

<3<3<3
serious vote

vote Catte

Joe said he didn't do anything right after talking about a NK. In context:
JoeSapphire: I joked with pooka that my three day absence Day One could be a sort of breadcrumb. Other than that I didn't do anything.
@JOE DID YOU USE A COMMUTER ACTION N1
my name is supyreor catte: Well, since you're twisting my arm and it's important that my vote be somewhere

Vote Bookwyrm

<3<3<3
<3