It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
PookaMustard: EDIT: Oh and speaking of invalid votes, I'll just consider them, umm, invalid. In other words, they don't change your vote.
Vote Invalid ;D

+++

Bookwyrm627: I would much prefer Leoric, who has said all of three words all game, followed by Mango, who has claimed Vampire and wondered why they're in Slytherin, but I'm under the impression that this is the first GOG Mafia game for each of them. Thus, you get the Lurker vote.
Iirc ZFR asked Leoric to join, and they(Leoric) have some mafia experience(albeit not with our pacing/etc of mafia).
high rated
I forgot I was playing :lul:

Anyway, who are we voting and why?
Vote Lynch Dogmatic

BEgone dog, we cat here
Post edited August 01, 2021 by realMangoSenpai
realMangoSenpai: I forgot I was playing :lul:

Vote Lynch Dogmatic

BEgone dog, we cat here
ROFL :D Thanks for the laugh, even though i am a doggo person :D

(Actually, right now I am a duck. So maybe I don't want dogs or cats around to pounce on me?!?! xD )
Microfish_1: ROFL :D Thanks for the laugh, even though i am a doggo person :D

(Actually, right now I am a duck. So maybe I don't want dogs or cats around to pounce on me?!?! xD )
We will sanctify Ducks, so do not fret my child.

First we rid the world of dogs, then we can live in unison forevermore happy!

Vote Lynch Dogmatic

BEgone dog, we cat here
Some friendly advice: if this was a serious vote, you need to use the player's actual name(I am guessing you meant Dogmaus?).

Also, even more important: players aren't allowed to edit their posts while playing. If a player posts within 10 minutes of their prior post(and if no one else has posted in the meantime) then a player's newer post will merge with their older one. The best thing to do is to wait 11 minutes and then make another post, or to ask another player or the game OP(PookaMustard) via PM(private message) for a thread bump post.
realMangoSenpai: BEgone dog, we cat here
Hmm yes. Seems like a flawless argument to me.

__

Although... we've not heard anything from Leoric since their first and only post on page one, in which they cast a non-valid vote with no other content. Also they might be a dog.

Vote Leoric
my name is supyreor catte: Although... we've not heard anything from Leoric since their first and only post on page one, in which they cast a non-valid vote with no other content. Also they might be a dog.

Vote Leoric
You make some good points, and also I remember last game's turn of events, so let us see what we shall see:

Vote Leoric

(I believe that puts them at L-4)

Vote Lynch Dogmatic

BEgone dog, we cat here
GymHenson: Some friendly advice: if this was a serious vote, you need to use the player's actual name(I am guessing you meant Dogmaus?).

Also, even more important: players aren't allowed to edit their posts while playing. If a player posts within 10 minutes of their prior post(and if no one else has posted in the meantime) then a player's newer post will merge with their older one. The best thing to do is to wait 11 minutes and then make another post, or to ask another player or the game OP(PookaMustard) via PM(private message) for a thread bump post.
What?

I've never edited my post?? Why do you say this?

Anyway, I read his name wrong then, lmao
realMangoSenpai: What?

I've never edited my post?? Why do you say this?
I was just trying to be helpful(so i'm sorry if my words came off the wrong way).

What I meant is, you double posted in a short period of time and it merged the two posts, accidentally causing your post to be edited.

If no one posts after your first post, you need to either wait 11 minutes before making a second post or ask someone(player or game OP PookaMustard) via PM to make a "bump post".

realMangoSenpai: Anyway, I read his name wrong then, lmao
Well then, you'll need to vote again in a new post, else it might not count. :)
I like both cats and dogs.

However, dogs generally have more meat on them.
GymHenson: You make some good points, and also I remember last game's turn of events, so let us see what we shall see:

Vote Leoric

(I believe that puts them at L-4)
Well now that just seems like an opportunistic push to turn a prod into a real wagon. :/

Hmm, should I
Vote GymHenson
?
my name is supyreor catte: Well now that just seems like an opportunistic push to turn a prod into a real wagon. :/

Hmm, should I
Vote GymHenson
?
My first vote? :D :D :D

Silliness aside, I have to ask: do you really think others would ever follow my lead to that degree?
(I mean this is me we're talking about....I probably couldn't get a wagon going easily unless I was playing Oregon Trail)
Bookwyrm627: I would much prefer Leoric, who has said all of three words all game, followed by Mango, who has claimed Vampire and wondered why they're in Slytherin, but I'm under the impression that this is the first GOG Mafia game for each of them. Thus, you get the Lurker vote.
GymHenson: Iirc ZFR asked Leoric to join, and they(Leoric) have some mafia experience(albeit not with our pacing/etc of mafia).
Fake news.
So, I'm waiting to know if realMangoSenpai vote was for me was serious or just messing around to see reactions: not even my name, invalid but upvoted post.
my name is supyreor catte: Well now that just seems like an opportunistic push to turn a prod into a real wagon. :/

Hmm, should I
Vote GymHenson
?
GymHenson: My first vote? :D :D :D

Silliness aside, I have to ask: do you really think others would ever follow my lead to that degree?
(I mean this is me we're talking about....I probably couldn't get a wagon going easily unless I was playing Oregon Trail)
It's nothing to do with whether people would follow you or not, it's the fact that you immediately voted in response to my vote. My vote was a prod rather than an attempt at a wagon. Your primary reason for voting that I made "some good points" suggests that you saw this as a wagon to push.
The good news is that your vote for Leoric served the purpose I intended and freed me up to make a real vote.