It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: What do you think random means? Do you ask someone why they rolled a 1 instead of a 6 when playing a board game?
Random means: I don't care. I have no idea it's a board game.

SirPrimalform: I thought I was being fairly transparent that there was nothing to it.
You thought wrong, and it's my third game. I'm derp clearing myself, I'm stating the fact.

SirPrimalform: I named some names but prefaced them with "I've no reads so far, but random bragging rights trio". When you asked what was wrong with the three of you I assumed you were going along with the joke and gave completely ridiculous facetious answers (smell, looks). I even threw in an accent!
Like I said, I read it as "I don't care whom to vote, let me vote some of those three". I love your approach (it's a sarcasm).

SirPrimalform: When I realised you were taking me seriously I gave you a serious vote.
Cadaver Slim always serious.

SirPrimalform: Who would ever seriously suspect someone in mafia based on looks? My vote for you now is based on the idea that you took my post seriously because you were rattled.
It was a fluff. Don't you get it? I even said that. Oh yeah, you can take me seriously, not me.

Your vote on me now is an insult. I take your reasoning because I have no choice. Be proud of yourself.
Microfish_1: HAHAHAHahaha. lololol. This really made me chuckle; thank you!
(No offense meant, GR!)
Doublevote Microfishes o.0

Naw....just kidding...it was funny:

Unvote Microfish_1

Come here pal....*offers Micro a biosuit hug*

(The suit is so the hug is safe :))
================================

SirPrimalform: I thought you were a plasma rifle?
Dagnabbit, you stole my corny joke idea....only a criminal would do that....I gots my eye on yous. o.0 ;)
================================

(Done for now.....many peoples seem to be casting aspersions on other people's character[good or ill]...gotta figure out who to vote for and get my ducks in a row)
ZFR: *cough*

The idea behind bragging trio never was to use (P)RNG, otherwise it just becomes a question of who's more lucky than the other.

You're to make your scum picks post RVS, after everyone had time to post a little an you had time to form an impression, but not so late that you can actually base it off proper mechanical scum tells.

This way there is actual skill involved and you can, you know, actually brag about your intuition being right in picking scum.
Indeed, Pooka slightly misunderstood/misexplained. Real bragging rights is meant to be based on reads, I just did mine as a (what I thought was obvious) joke.
SirPrimalform: What do you think random means? Do you ask someone why they rolled a 1 instead of a 6 when playing a board game?
Cadaver747: Random means: I don't care. I have no idea it's a board game.
It means I picked the names... at random. So yes, it means I don't care in the sense that there was no substance to the accusation. It was a continuation of RVS.

Cadaver747: You thought wrong, and it's my third game. I'm derp clearing myself, I'm stating the fact.
Like I said, I read it as "I don't care whom to vote, let me vote some of those three". I love your approach (it's a sarcasm).
I appreciate it's only your third game, but this is no in-joke. If I say I suspect three people because of the way they smell and look, how can you take it as anything other than a joke? I'm sorry, no derp clear from me.

Cadaver747: Cadaver Slim always serious.
This is funny, because it was only a little while ago Micro was taking your "I'm offended and never playing again!" joke seriously.

Cadaver747: It was a fluff. Don't you get it? I even said that. Oh yeah, you can take me seriously, not me.
So are you saying the following quote wasn't serious?

Cadaver747: In other words you have no idea, right? But you're willing to put your vote for one of three names based on what, on your mood?
Also do you know what "Slim" nickname actually means?
Because it still reads as serious to me even now, apart from the "Slim" bit at the end. You seem to think my suspicion of you is genuine and seem defensive about it. Were you just playing along?

Cadaver747: Your vote on me now is an insult. I take your reasoning because I have no choice. Be proud of yourself.
I'm honestly not sure if you're messing with me now. I hope we're now both joking and you're not really offended. I'm not going to move my vote for now though.
SirPrimalform: It means I picked the names... at random. So yes, it means I don't care in the sense that there was no substance to the accusation. It was a continuation of RVS.
It's more than 100 posts and you "don't care in the sense that there was no substance to accusation". OK, thanks for confirmation.

SirPrimalform: I appreciate it's only your third game, but this is no in-joke. If I say I suspect three people because of the way they smell and look, how can you take it as anything other than a joke? I'm sorry, no derp clear from me.
What is in-joke or not in-joke precisely?
Do you really think that I took your *reason* based on looks LITERALLY? Sorry, from now on I don't care about my derp clear from your side.

SirPrimalform: This is funny, because it was only a little while ago Micro was taking your "I'm offended and never playing again!" joke seriously.
Oh yes, very funny. Could you kindly please quote my joke so we can all have a good laugh?

SirPrimalform: So are you saying the following quote wasn't serious?
I said it was a fluff. Tell me please what have I replied to Micro about the level of seriousness back then.

SirPrimalform: Because it still reads as serious to me even now, apart from the "Slim" bit at the end. You seem to think my suspicion of you is genuine and seem defensive about it. Were you just playing along?
Yes, I'm seriously worried about your "I don't care" reasoning. Cadaver Slim is my role play. Take it however you want.

SirPrimalform: I'm honestly not sure if you're messing with me now. I hope we're now both joking and you're not really offended. I'm not going to move my vote for now though.
I'm honestly insulted by your approach, by your lazy deduction, by your brainless vote, by your bizarre interpretation. Feel free to rest your vote on me till I die by all means!!! ZFR and You both killed the mood. And I expected better of you.

I sincerely honestly insulted both like Cadaver Slim (roleplaying) and like Cadaver747 (IRL).

And for the love of GOG I HAD NO IDEA about that f@cking running gag "bragging rights trio"!!!
Cadaver747: It's more than 100 posts and you "don't care in the sense that there was no substance to accusation". OK, thanks for confirmation.
It wasn't more than 100 at that point. And no, I don't care that there was no substance to a transparently and deliberately insubstantial accusation.

______

I'm not going to reply to everything individually because the multiquoting is getting out of hand.
______

Cadaver747: And for the love of GOG I HAD NO IDEA about that f@cking running gag "bragging rights trio"!!!
As ZFR pointed out, the idea of bragging rights not a running gag. My trio was a gag trio.
SirPrimalform: It wasn't more than 100 at that point. And no, I don't care that there was no substance to a transparently and deliberately insubstantial accusation.
You got me, it was only 85 posts before that when you opened up about your *gag trio*.

SirPrimalform: I'm not going to reply to everything individually because the multiquoting is getting out of hand.
Will you reply later or never then? What about my joke for RVS vote on GR and Micro's reaction? You're not interested I presume, you're going to leave my requests unnoticed, is that right?
______

SirPrimalform: As ZFR pointed out, the idea of bragging rights not a running gag. My trio was a gag trio.
What is bragging right trio? And why it is not a running gag?
Cadaver747: Will you reply later or never then? What about my joke for RVS vote on GR and Micro's reaction? You're not interested I presume, you're going to leave my requests unnoticed, is that right?
______

What is bragging right trio? And why it is not a running gag?
I didn't think you really needed me to quote your own post back at you when you seem to know the bit I'm talking about, but ok here you go:

Cadaver747: I fed up with your schemes! Every time I have you around with your shady dealings someone eventually turn up dead. It's bad for business, it's bad for my reputation. And I was taken aback how JoeSapphire wasn't too happy to see me, he thinks of me like I'm some kind of a criminal. So it's enough, no more games!
Microfish_1: I do hope that this wasn't serious. If this was serious, I think and hope that you were wrong, and would ask you to please continue playing with us in future!
______

ZFR's explanation is the best:

ZFR: *cough*

The idea behind bragging trio never was to use (P)RNG, otherwise it just becomes a question of who's more lucky than the other.

You're to make your scum picks post RVS, after everyone had time to post a little an you had time to form an impression, but not so late that you can actually base it off proper mechanical scum tells.

This way there is actual skill involved and you can, you know, actually brag about your intuition being right in picking scum.
The joke bit is the fact that I said I had no reads at all and then go on to name names anyway by randomly picking names.
@SPF
Thank you for quoting my joke. Please also look up for my reply to Micro when you have time, and maybe you'll get all the answers. Sorry for my reaction, but I can't take it back anyway.

I will return after some rest, I need to lurk for some time. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Cadaver747: @SPF
Thank you for quoting my joke. Please also look up for my reply to Micro when you have time, and maybe you'll get all the answers. Sorry for my reaction, but I can't take it back anyway.

I will return after some rest, I need to lurk for some time. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
No problem, my greatest concern was that you were genuinely upset. If you mean to suggest that the entire discussion between us has been roleplaying... well I tip my hat to your commitment to the role. Still, hopefully you can see how reacting seriously to something in character which you don't actually think is serious can attract unwanted attention.
Cadaver747: I'm honestly insulted by your approach, by your lazy deduction, by your brainless vote, by your bizarre interpretation. Feel free to rest your vote on me till I die by all means!!! ZFR and You both killed the mood. And I expected better of you.

I sincerely honestly insulted both like Cadaver Slim (roleplaying) and like Cadaver747 (IRL).

And for the love of GOG I HAD NO IDEA about that f@cking running gag "bragging rights trio"!!!
Dude, I say this with good intent and from a good place: You need to not take what people say too seriously in these such games....this isn't like normal forum posting/discussions....one thing people do in these games(as you likely somewhat know) is to get a bit more "wild" in posting/replies....it is not meant to be taken seriously or to heart, what people say(if it sounds bad, I mean).

That said, I hope you won't get burnt out due to the last few pages of posts and their wording and will be able to enjoy the rest of the game.
=====================================================

SirPrimalform: No problem, my greatest concern was that you were genuinely upset. If you mean to suggest that the entire discussion between us has been roleplaying... well I tip my hat to your commitment to the role. Still, hopefully you can see how reacting seriously to something in character which you don't actually think is serious can attract unwanted attention.
If it were roleplaying on his end then I tip my hat to him...that said, I think we should all relax and not take anything said in these games too seriously regardless. :)
SirPrimalform: I thought I was being fairly transparent that there was nothing to it.
Cadaver747: You thought wrong, and it's my third game. I'm derp clearing myself, I'm stating the fact.
I'm not sure I fully followed what happened in the exchange between you and SPF yet.

But can you explain how that would derp clear you?
supplementscene: 2. That mafia have avoided confrontation and haven't voted. The none voters are:

Cadaver Slim (Cadaver747)
Lazy Walkins (LASER97)
Cristine the Gale (Cristigale)
Games O'Rager (GameRager)
Shapie Lonzi (Lonzi)
Mike the Fish (Microfish_1)

I tend to think lurky silence should be punished regardless of role. As it makes it too easy for Mafia to hide in the shadows and if these players are town they don't help town solve the game.
@scene - when you posted only two in your list had not voted

Small thought but would like to hear scene's reaction first.
SirPrimalform: No problem, my greatest concern was that you were genuinely upset. If you mean to suggest that the entire discussion between us has been roleplaying... well I tip my hat to your commitment to the role. Still, hopefully you can see how reacting seriously to something in character which you don't actually think is serious can attract unwanted attention.
I was genuinely upset (yeah, that's the proper word), can't say I'm not now.

Our entire discussion was/is based on different perspectives:
1. You don't care about voting & *random bragging rights trio* (a roulette) is a norm here.
2. I actually care about voting & even though I know now about that running / non-running (Pooka vs.ZFR+SPF) gag I can not and will not accept it as a norm.

I'm taking this game serious because human lives are at stake. It's not only my commitment to the role, it's also my moral views if you will. For Cadaver Slim this is not a game it's a battle for the remnants of honor.

Your vote on me and your reaction is another contribution to my *fake* scum hunting. And Mr. *genuine* scum hunter was the first who offended me so much, you just was the one who drive the last nail in the coffin.
Thanks to all of you who provided background on the joke/vote thing. Bless agent's heart. Yogs would do that regardless of alignment. Although he probably got a bigger kick out of it as scum.

Pookina: ...but that doesn't change the fact that my joke...is...just...a...joke. I don't know why the hell you guys are reading too much into a joke made at the start of RVS. I didn't write what I did because I sat down for an hour and thought "hmmm, gotta reenact yogsloth because of reverse psychology, nevermind that I wouldn't pull it off right anyway," NO, all that happened was I opened the GOG forums, saw a thread starting with "GOG Mafia #66" and quickly made my appearance, thinking I was way too late and on the verge of receiving a prod or warning. Even if it wasn't for that, I have the freedom to say whatever silly thing I want regardless of winning condition at the beginning because RVS is just the least tolerable part of Mafia.
lonzi: I can sympathize with this a lot. I want to townread them for it because of how much it mirrors my own feelings both in this game and in basically every town game I've played for the past year but I'm also aware that I'm susceptible to townreading this kind of thing. I think if they're mafia they're probably making this post because they're frustrated that people are correctly scumreading them for something they don't think is scummy and if they're town they're probably making the post because they want to be able to be lazy without being hassled (or maybe I'm projecting), and the last sentence I think leans more towards the latter one but that's not very strong reasoning.
Just making sure I read this right, I got a bit lost at the end. You get a slight town vibe from Pooka in his last sentence, the one in bold?