It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Well the smell aside, your facial features suggest that you are members of the criminal underclass.
I beg your pardon?
Cadaver747: I beg your pardon?
Yous look like crooks.
Well it falls out that Miss Pookie Mustard is very displeased with Games O'Rager over one thing or another, and she says to Games like this:
"Say, listen here, you ain't got so much as two cents to rub together, why are we gonna we gonna listen to you? You ain't nothing but a low-down tramp."
And naturally Games, who is on any other day a very mild mannered sort of a guy, is most dissatisfied by this remark, and he proceeds to hollar on at Miss Pookie Mustard just as excited, and now Large The Lift becomes very indignant about this, as he finds a guy who hollars on at a doll like Miss Pookie Mustard to be quite a dirty guy at that, and he seems about to lay Games out on the floor, when Miss Pookie Mutard slaps him hard on the side of his face as a way of letting him know that she is not wishing to let Large the Lift haul anyone on her behalf and all in all I am unable to say who gets the better of who from this transaction.

2 - Large the Lift (Lifthrasil) - supplementscene, LASER97,
2 - Miss Pookie Mustard (Pookina) - Carradice, Lifthrasil,
2 - Games O'Rager (GameRager) - Cristigale, Cadaver747,

1 - Cadaver Slim (Cadaver747) - ZFR,
1 - Mike the Fish (Microfish_1) - GameRager,
1 - Diceman Zeffer (ZFR) - Microfish_1,
1 - Jocelyn Carradice, the Dancer (Carradice) - Pookina,
1 - Scenes Supplamicz (supplementscene) - SirPrimalform,

0 - Shirley Primalley (SirPrimalform)
0 - Lazy Walkins (LASER97)
0 - Cristine the Gale (Cristigale)
0 - Shapie Lonzi (Lonzi)
0 - No-Lunch

Not Voting - Lonzi,

Lifthrasil, Pookina and GameRager currently hold the most votes at 5 votes away from majority.

The Elimination Phase will end in 4 or 5 days thereabout
Post edited May 13, 2020 by JoeSapphire
SirPrimalform: Yous look like crooks.
In other words you have no idea, right? But you're willing to put your vote for one of three names based on what, on your mood?
Also do you know what "Slim" nickname actually means?
LASER97: Joe is prodding me, despite the fact that I never signed up. This is a violation of my human rights!
I thought you were a plasma rifle?

Cadaver747: In other words you have no idea, right? But you're willing to put your vote for one of three names based on what, on your mood?
Also do you know what "Slim" nickname actually means?
Oho, this is interesting! You surely see that I said I had no reads and then pulled some names out of the air, even saying that they were random. You may also see that I am not voting for any of you. The whole thing has been a joke until now...

But this reaction seems a bit too defensive.

Vote Cadaver
SirPrimalform: But this reaction seems a bit too defensive.
Really now?
Cadaver747: Really now?
Well maybe you can talk me out of it. Let's break your previous post down:

Cadaver747: In other words you have no idea, right?
Correct!

Cadaver747: But you're willing to put your vote for one of three names based on what, on your mood?
I didn't vote for any of you, nor say that I would. Why the paranoia?

Cadaver747: Also do you know what "Slim" nickname actually means?
You're malnourished?
SirPrimalform: Well maybe you can talk me out of it. Let's break your previous post down:
Certainly.

Cadaver747: In other words you have no idea, right?
SirPrimalform: Correct!
But you mentioned those 3 names out of random why exactly? Any basis, any connections, anything at all?

Cadaver747: But you're willing to put your vote for one of three names based on what, on your mood?
SirPrimalform: I didn't vote for any of you, nor say that I would. Why the paranoia?
You did not vote, you put those "bragging rights trio". I want to know your reason. You were too fast with your conclusion, however you haven't provided anything besides the fluff looks. I find it strange. And yes, I read it exactly as that: *I'm SirPrimalform, I have no idea but those 3 might suit me well for the vote*. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cadaver747: Also do you know what "Slim" nickname actually means?
SirPrimalform: You're malnourished?
Tall, skinny, handsome. It's a fluff of course. But do you think we all look the same if the looks was your main criteria?
LASER97: Joe is prodding me, despite the fact that I never signed up. This is a violation of my human rights!

Vote Large the Lift

He has the name of a strongman
I know your vote is probably still RVS. But tell me one thing: do you think Joe would be so stupid to break his own game by putting allusions to roles into the publicly visible flavour names?
Cadaver747: You did not vote, you put those "bragging rights trio". I want to know your reason.
It's a running gag, a thing we do for fun. My bragging rights trio would be:

C:\Users\Pookie>zfr.py brag 3 12
Results: Player Numbers 12, 10, 3
Bragging rights trio: Mike the Fish (Microfish_1), Games O'Rager (GameRager), Large the Lift (Lifthrasil)
C:\Users\Pookie>_

That's literally it! But what do you know, your approach in suspecting the bragging rights trio idea, and the subsequent conflict with SPF has created even more content for us all, so... :popcorn_emoji:
Cadaver747: You did not vote, you put those "bragging rights trio". I want to know your reason.
Pookina: It's a running gag, a thing we do for fun. My bragging rights trio would be:

Bragging rights trio: Mike the Fish (Microfish_1), Games O'Rager (GameRager), Large the Lift (Lifthrasil)

That's literally it! But what do you know, your approach in suspecting the bragging rights trio idea, and the subsequent conflict with SPF has created even more content for us all, so... :popcorn_emoji:
What would you have done if the pseudo-RNG would have named yourself as one of the bragging-rights trio? Would you then name yourself as one of your RVS-'suspects'? ;-)
Pookina: It's a running gag, a thing we do for fun. My bragging rights trio would be:

Oh that's just great!

I got a vote from ZFR because I *faked* my scum hunting when I, among other things, called into question Lonzi's knowledge about reply notifications (a bit too LAMIST).
And a vote from SPF because I was *a bit too defensive* about running gag which I haven't heard about before.

I need to smoke... (something)
Cadaver747: But you mentioned those 3 names out of random why exactly? Any basis, any connections, anything at all?
What do you think random means? Do you ask someone why they rolled a 1 instead of a 6 when playing a board game?
I thought I was being fairly transparent that there was nothing to it.

Cadaver747: You did not vote, you put those "bragging rights trio". I want to know your reason. You were too fast with your conclusion, however you haven't provided anything besides the fluff looks. I find it strange. And yes, I read it exactly as that: *I'm SirPrimalform, I have no idea but those 3 might suit me well for the vote*. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I named some names but prefaced them with "I've no reads so far, but random bragging rights trio". When you asked what was wrong with the three of you I assumed you were going along with the joke and gave completely ridiculous facetious answers (smell, looks). I even threw in an accent!

When I realised you were taking me seriously I gave you a serious vote.

Cadaver747: Tall, skinny, handsome. It's a fluff of course. But do you think we all look the same if the looks was your main criteria?
Who would ever seriously suspect someone in mafia based on looks? My vote for you now is based on the idea that you took my post seriously because you were rattled.
*cough*

The idea behind bragging trio never was to use (P)RNG, otherwise it just becomes a question of who's more lucky than the other.

You're to make your scum picks post RVS, after everyone had time to post a little an you had time to form an impression, but not so late that you can actually base it off proper mechanical scum tells.

This way there is actual skill involved and you can, you know, actually brag about your intuition being right in picking scum.
Lifthrasil: do you think Joe would be so stupid to break his own game by putting allusions to roles into the publicly visible flavour names?
Maybe...