It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: She's subbed out and the new player should have a chance to get situated.

I'm 90% sure Vitek is the replacement.
Vitek is indeed the replacement, although if your reasons for voting poppy are well founded they should apply to Vitek too.
Dessimu and supplement are mafia for voting total newb.
Flub became confirmed for unvoting. I was unsure before but this was strong town tell.

Vote HSL for voting Joe who is voting scene who is voting me. Obvious bussing is obvious.
SirPrimalform: Vitek is indeed the replacement, although if your reasons for voting poppy are well founded they should apply to Vitek too.
What are you trying to achieve by doubting confirmed town in this way?
SirPrimalform: Which is what makes it so frustrating when he plays in a way that just helps to create smoke screens.
Vitek: In what way do you think this confirmed town was creating smoke screens that would warrant his lynch if he wasn't confirmed?
Spurious things like 'She just claimed bulletproof!' and accusations of distancing that go unsubstantiated despite specific requests. It's just noise and it distracts from genuinely useful stuff.

Poppy (you) might in fact be non-town, but the dust and noise just helps to distract. I realise the irony of me saying this given my play in the previous game, but my bad arguments in said game ended up making you look more town which was fine in the end as you were town. If you had been scum in the previous game however, you would have seen a benefit from my crappy arguments.

SirPrimalform: Vitek is indeed the replacement, although if your reasons for voting poppy are well founded they should apply to Vitek too.
Vitek: What are you trying to achieve by doubting confirmed town in this way?
What is to be achieved by not questioning confirmed town? He doesn't know any more than we do (in fact less since we all know the alignment of at least two players, he only knows one).
I'm not doubting his alignment, I'm doubting his arguments.
mchack has agreed to replace Hunter, who had to leave due to work issues
Hey everyone :)

Glad to be back playing, though I haven't done my Arstotzkan Duty of keeping up with the thread, so a read is in order before I can take part properly. Post haste :)
Hello mchack! Belatedly, hi Vitek and bye poppy and hunter.
Hi McHack!

bye hunter );
Hello Vitek and Mchack, welcome to the game!

ZFR: mchack has agreed to replace Hunter, who had to leave due to work issues
As we’ve had two replacements can we get an extension on the deadline so they have a chance to catch up?
JoeSapphire: Hi McHack!

bye hunter );
McHack? It's clearly M. Cha C.K.
flubbucket: She's subbed out and the new player should have a chance to get situated.

I'm 90% sure Vitek is the replacement.
Agreed.

Vitek: In what way do you think this confirmed town was creating smoke screens that would warrant his lynch if he wasn't confirmed?
SirPrimalform: Spurious things like 'She just claimed bulletproof!' and accusations of distancing that go unsubstantiated despite specific requests. It's just noise and it distracts from genuinely useful stuff.
I never stated anyone was bulletproof. Perhaps you're confusing me with supplementscene.....since it's so smoky in here.

I also addressed your specific requests directly in post #143.
Vitek: Dessimu and supplement are mafia for voting total newb.
Flub became confirmed for unvoting. I was unsure before but this was strong town tell.

Vote HSL for voting Joe who is voting scene who is voting me. Obvious bussing is obvious.
Wat? Dude, we're out of RVS by a mile. The time for jokes is over. Arstotzkan security is serious business!

That said, welcome mchack and Vitek. Thanks for jumping in.

But apparently with Poppy stepping out the game has hit a bit of a slump. I hope it will pick up again later.
trentonlf: As we’ve had two replacements can we get an extension on the deadline so they have a chance to catch up?
If it becomes necessary, I will. But there is still 2 days till deadline, so I don't think it will be needed.
Vitek: Dessimu and supplement are mafia for voting total newb.

Lifthrasil: Wat? Dude, we're out of RVS by a mile. The time for jokes is over. Arstotzkan security is serious business!

But apparently with Poppy stepping out the game has hit a bit of a slump. I hope it will pick up again later.
I don’t think it’s hit a slump, aftivity has been very good today. Once Mchack and Vitek catch up we will be just fine I bet.
Lifthrasil: Wat? Dude, we're out of RVS by a mile. The time for jokes is over. Arstotzkan security is serious business!

trentonlf: I don’t think it’s hit a slump, aftivity has been very good today. Once Mchack and Vitek catch up we will be just fine I bet.
OK. Maybe it's a personal view because I interacted with her most.