It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's make it interesting by trying to think of reasons why carnival73 is just an innocent victim and not just someone trying to pull a fast one. Let's see who can concoct the biggest pile of literary bullshit.

1. The dodgy keysite was called GOGkeys.com and had official GOG logos, claimed to be an affiliate and had an 'official endorsement' from Abdul Hamid, the president of Bangladesh.

2. carnival73 made the mistake of going to a hypnotism performance and volunteering to be a test subject. He now passionately believes that the very dodgiest things are completely legit and legit things are utterly untrustworthy. He's a dedicated supporter of Hillary Clinton.

3. During routine brain surgery, carnival73's brain was mistakenly replaced with a dog turd.
Navagon: Let's make it interesting by trying to think of reasons why carnival73 is just an innocent victim and not just someone trying to pull a fast one. Let's see who can concoct the biggest pile of literary bullshit.

1. The dodgy keysite was called GOGkeys.com and had official GOG logos, claimed to be an affiliate and had an 'official endorsement' from Abdul Hamid, the president of Bangladesh.

2. carnival73 made the mistake of going to a hypnotism performance and volunteering to be a test subject. He now passionately believes that the very dodgiest things are completely legit and legit things are utterly untrustworthy. He's a dedicated supporter of Hillary Clinton.

3. During routine brain surgery, carnival73's brain was mistakenly replaced with a dog turd.
mate you had me going for a hwile there until i

realised that one piece of nonsense - no way can

anybody really be a clinton supporter. nice one luulz
Navagon:
4: He's the same idiot barking about his missing account (who is also likely to be the current multiple account scammer prevalent in the forums).

Oh... you said literary bullshit... not feasible ting!
Sachys: Oh... you said literary bullshit... not feasible ting!
Now had you said that carnival73 is simply trying to distract attention away from his vast armada of scammer accounts with this inane babbling (kinda like the Keyser Söze of scammers) then you might have been onto something.
soxy_lady: mate you had me going for a hwile there until i

realised that one piece of nonsense - no way can

anybody really be a clinton supporter. nice one luulz
Yeah, him having his brain replaced by a dog turd was probably a bit too convincing.
Post edited January 03, 2016 by Navagon
Navagon:
I did, but it was secretly encoded in... MARTIAN! Yes, thats it!
Navagon: Keyser Söze
KAISER SOCEK!
Post edited January 03, 2016 by Sachys
carnival73: If someone is selling a splucky key they can sell it on either.
What is "splucky"? Kiwi lingo?
low rated
carnival73: Are we certain that some people aren't claiming fowl simply because the site is underselling them with their own goods?

No you say? Can you provide any sort of proof?
Wishbone: Given that the keys on those shady sites you frequent would have to be bought on GOG in the first place, in order to be resold elsewhere, would you mind explaining how you think the key sellers make money by selling the keys for less than they bought them for?
I'm assuming they bought during sales in large quantities.

BTW something funny. If you ask Google if GOG is a *shady* or *scam* site it pulls up my threads claiming GOG is removing games from my library without mention. =)

Unstable vanish games library missing removed GOG
Post edited January 03, 2016 by carnival73
Wishbone: Given that the keys on those shady sites you frequent would have to be bought on GOG in the first place, in order to be resold elsewhere, would you mind explaining how you think the key sellers make money by selling the keys for less than they bought them for?
carnival73: .
I'm assuming they bought during sales in large quantities.

BTW something funny. If you ask Google if GOG is a *shady* or *scam* site it pulls up my threads claiming GOG is removing games from my library without mention. =)

Unstable vanish games library missing removed GOG
I think that last sentence was supposed to read 'Unstable mental patient off his meds claims to be hard done by GOG'.

You're welcome.
Post edited January 03, 2016 by Crassmaster
low rated
Crassmaster: I think that last sentence was supposed to read 'Unstable mental patient off his meds claims to be hard done by
I've got two people sitting behind me right now laughing because I purchased an emulator game in the first place.

Either way, I can afford to take a hit or two.

I've got over 2500 games on Steam and only 3 and half pages on GOG
There's a reason I don't have 2500 games on GOG and only 3.5 pages on Steam.
Post edited January 03, 2016 by carnival73
^ nothing to do with around 10,109 games on steam
and frequent sales and gog only has around a 1000 games and infrequent sales

...nothing to do with that at all i am sure

did that microwaved newt get any better ?
snowkatt: ...
Hi, snowkatt! Glad to see you back! :)
(Oooor maybe you were already here and I'm really, really blind.)
carnival73: .
I've got two people sitting behind me right now laughing because I purchased an emulator game in the first place.

Either way, I can afford to take a hit or two.

I've got over 2500 games on Steam and only 3 and half pages on GOG
There's a reason I don't have 2500 games on GOG and only 3.5 pages on Steam.
Because your dick is really tiny?

But seriously, you've been warned before and even an idiot with half a brain like yours should know Kinguin and G2A have serious problems. Google it...heck even major gaming mags have articles about the problem with stolen credit cards and keys on those sites. But here you are making an ass out of yourself claiming "How could I have known?"

Lets see, why do you think those sites are so keen on you paying extra for "Insurance"? Think they know they have problems? Where do all these morons come from? Obviously the education system is failing in its goals...
Unfortunately YouTube let people to promote those shady marketplaces .
carnival73: I'm assuming they bought during sales in large quantities.
carnival73: You've got about twenty new GOG titles running past Kinguins front page (not that I bought anymore since Gog pulled the first one) selling for them half the price GOG does.
New GOG titles, you say? So titles that have never yet been on sale, other than perhaps a 10% introductory discount? And yet they are being sold at half price? And you assume they were bought in a sale they were never a part of?
carnival73: BTW something funny. If you ask Google if GOG is a *shady* or *scam* site it pulls up my threads claiming GOG is removing games from my library without mention. =)
Which in other words means that you're pretty much the only one with that problem. Gee, I wonder why...?