It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Try the DRM-free online gaming platform.

<span class="bold">GOG Galaxy</span>: our truly gamer-friendly, DRM-free online gaming platform. As we shared our vision with the world, we promised auto-patching, social functionality like chat, friends lists, and achievements. We promised our own multiplayer support and cross-play with Steam. Most importantly, we promised truly optional.

Today we deliver.
The <span class="bold">GOG Galaxy</span> client enters beta, open to anyone, with the most important functionality ready to try, test, enjoy (and break) at your leisure. We're proud to have gotten this far, and we know that we couldn't have done it without you all - that's everyone who spent months in alpha testing, that's those of you who talked to us about your needs and expectations, and it's every single one of you that has supported us since ever. So thanks, GOG Galaxy is for you!

With the <span class="bold">GOG Galaxy Beta</span>, you can install your games in one click and keep them up to date automatically, the beta currently supports this feature in all but a couple of titles available here. You can also perform backups easily by downloading a standalone installer through GOG Galaxy. The beta features a friends list, game time tracking, achievements, and chat. You can now talk to each other, connect with your group of friends, and see what everyone is playing. You can also try out our online multiplayer & matchmaking solution that, in select titles, includes cross-play: platform-independent multiplayer between gamers on GOG.com and Steam. If you download a patch that breaks something or if you just change your mind, the app will soon feature a unique rollback option to restore a previous version of your game.

Best of all, GOG Galaxy is optional. If you don't want to use any additional software, your experience with us won't change at all. If you only want to take advantage of select conveniences, you can toggle them on and off. It's all totally up to you.

You can sign up for the <span class="bold">GOG Galaxy Beta</span> and find out more on <span class="bold">gog.com/galaxy</span>, where we tell you about the features and answer many of the questions you may have. We'll be watching the forums carefully, so feel free to leave a comment if there is anything else that you'd like to know!
GOG.com: Try the DRM-free online gaming platform.

<span class="bold">GOG Galaxy</span>: our truly gamer-friendly, DRM-free online gaming platform. As we shared our vision with the world, we promised auto-patching, social functionality like chat, friends lists, and achievements. We promised our own multiplayer support and cross-play with Steam. Most importantly, we promised truly optional.

Today we deliver.
The <span class="bold">GOG Galaxy</span> client enters beta, open to anyone, with the most important functionality ready to try, test, enjoy (and break) at your leisure. We're proud to have gotten this far, and we know that we couldn't have done it without you all - that's everyone who spent months in alpha testing, that's those of you who talked to us about your needs and expectations, and it's every single one of you that has supported us since ever. So thanks, GOG Galaxy is for you!

With the <span class="bold">GOG Galaxy Beta</span>, you can install your games in one click and keep them up to date automatically, the beta currently supports this feature in all but a couple of titles available here. You can also perform backups easily by downloading a standalone installer through GOG Galaxy. The beta features a friends list, game time tracking, achievements, and chat. You can now talk to each other, connect with your group of friends, and see what everyone is playing. You can also try out our online multiplayer & matchmaking solution that, in select titles, includes cross-play: platform-independent multiplayer between gamers on GOG.com and Steam. If you download a patch that breaks something or if you just change your mind, the app will soon feature a unique rollback option to restore a previous version of your game.

Best of all, GOG Galaxy is optional. If you don't want to use any additional software, your experience with us won't change at all. If you only want to take advantage of select conveniences, you can toggle them on and off. It's all totally up to you.

You can sign up for the <span class="bold">GOG Galaxy Beta</span> and find out more on <span class="bold">gog.com/galaxy</span>, where we tell you about the features and answer many of the questions you may have. We'll be watching the forums carefully, so feel free to leave a comment if there is anything else that you'd like to know!
I got the Beta Invitation in my E-mail, I clicked on it but won't open
Sup Gents. How long do you need to wait before they send you a "beta key". Been a while now and nothing has come up on my mails. Would really like to see this program in action before W3 comes out :)
Grok: I got the Beta Invitation in my E-mail, I clicked on it but won't open
The invite would be an email with a code you can redeem here on the page.
Did you perhaps just get the news email? Does it say "Get it now"?
Then the link only leads to the galaxy page where you can sign up for the beta:
www.gog.com/galaxy

Cerb-ZA: Sup Gents. How long do you need to wait before they send you a "beta key". Been a while now and nothing has come up on my mails. Would really like to see this program in action before W3 comes out :)
The invites are sent out in batches, so you should probably get yours soon, but it takes time since many people signed up.

summitus: Is there a way of knowing which games have Achievments ? If any that is.
As far as I know the only game at the moment is Witcher 2. But I am not sure, that is just what I read. Someone owning the whole catalogue could probably tell you more :P
Post edited May 07, 2015 by moonshineshadow
coreyblueexclusive: Got a quick question,how do I download the installers for my games??
skeletonbow: By reading the post directly above yours. LOL
Wow I got ninja'd kinda?
JudasIscariot: Yes, you can. Click on the gray button next to the "Install" button and look for "Extras", once you click the Extras button you'll see your bonus goodies on the right and the offline installer link on the left :)
green.anger: Silly me, I did see the "Extras", but didn't pay attention to the left column. You're being very helpful, thanks a lot!
No email. been 3 days now I think.. So not sure whats up.. nada to install etc
Grok: I got the Beta Invitation in my E-mail, I clicked on it but won't open
moonshineshadow: The invite would be an email with a code you can redeem here on the page.
Did you perhaps just get the news email? Does it say "Get it now"?
Then the link only leads to the galaxy page where you can sign up for the beta:
www.gog.com/galaxy

Cerb-ZA: Sup Gents. How long do you need to wait before they send you a "beta key". Been a while now and nothing has come up on my mails. Would really like to see this program in action before W3 comes out :)
moonshineshadow: The invites are sent out in batches, so you should probably get yours soon, but it takes time since many people signed up.

summitus: Is there a way of knowing which games have Achievments ? If any that is.
moonshineshadow: As far as I know the only game at the moment is Witcher 2. But I am not sure, that is just what I read. Someone owning the whole catalogue could probably tell you more :P
Shot Moon much appreciated bud! These okes (GOG/CD Projekt ) do a very good job, and anything that can give Steam a run for their money, I like :p
stumegan: No email. been 3 days now I think.. So not sure whats up.. nada to install etc
You mean you are waiting for the invite? Have patience. And the signing up only started yesterday ;-)
deshadow52: Yeah, i'm only complaining about it on here because I am really psyched for it and want to try it..
green.anger: Heh, this I can understand! And an hour ago I finally got the email! Hope you got yours! Cheers!
Sadly no, not yet.
stumegan: No email. been 3 days now I think.. So not sure whats up.. nada to install etc
moonshineshadow: You mean you are waiting for the invite? Have patience. And the signing up only started yesterday ;-)
Dunno. I signed up for beta.Sorry with all the excitement I lost track of time ;). Thought it was 2 days ago. I did not get anything after that. so I guess I am waiting on another email perhaps. anyway all good. whenever ;) so attached is what I see in my email but it cycles back to same spot..
Attachments:
Post edited May 07, 2015 by stumegan
How does one ctrl+f on this Galaxy thingy?
moonshineshadow: You mean you are waiting for the invite? Have patience. And the signing up only started yesterday ;-)
stumegan: Dunno. I signed up for beta.Sorry with all the excitement I lost track of time ;). Thought it was 2 days ago. I did not get anything after that. so I guess I am waiting on another email perhaps. anyway all good. whenever ;) so attached is what I see in my email but it cycles back to same spot..
Yeah that is normal :-) That was the news email about the beta. You should get an email with a code to redeem here on the website for the client soon.
moonshineshadow: Yeah that is normal :-) That was the news email about the beta. You should get an email with a code to redeem here on the website for the client soon.
Yeah, so "soon" didn't mean tomorrow. I'm generally a patient guy, waiting doesn't bother me - but not having an ETA sucks. Can I expect my key tomorrow or on the weekend? Or maybe just in a few weeks? Dunno, staff doesn't tell us anything.
moonshineshadow: Yeah that is normal :-) That was the news email about the beta. You should get an email with a code to redeem here on the website for the client soon.
Fesin: Yeah, so "soon" didn't mean tomorrow. I'm generally a patient guy, waiting doesn't bother me - but not having an ETA sucks. Can I expect my key tomorrow or on the weekend? Or maybe just in a few weeks? Dunno, staff doesn't tell us anything.
Yeah I know. It would have been way better if they had straight out said "invites can take up to a few days" or something like that.
Post edited May 07, 2015 by moonshineshadow
Fesin: Yeah, so "soon" didn't mean tomorrow. I'm generally a patient guy, waiting doesn't bother me - but not having an ETA sucks. Can I expect my key tomorrow or on the weekend? Or maybe just in a few weeks? Dunno, staff doesn't tell us anything.
It will be random friend,do not fret,your key to the kingdom of GoG will come soon enough.
good to know im not the only one who hasnt gotten the invite. i thought it was broken since it said i would get it soon. Can wait to use it!