It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Try the DRM-free online gaming platform.

<span class="bold">GOG Galaxy</span>: our truly gamer-friendly, DRM-free online gaming platform. As we shared our vision with the world, we promised auto-patching, social functionality like chat, friends lists, and achievements. We promised our own multiplayer support and cross-play with Steam. Most importantly, we promised truly optional.

Today we deliver.
The <span class="bold">GOG Galaxy</span> client enters beta, open to anyone, with the most important functionality ready to try, test, enjoy (and break) at your leisure. We're proud to have gotten this far, and we know that we couldn't have done it without you all - that's everyone who spent months in alpha testing, that's those of you who talked to us about your needs and expectations, and it's every single one of you that has supported us since ever. So thanks, GOG Galaxy is for you!

With the <span class="bold">GOG Galaxy Beta</span>, you can install your games in one click and keep them up to date automatically, the beta currently supports this feature in all but a couple of titles available here. You can also perform backups easily by downloading a standalone installer through GOG Galaxy. The beta features a friends list, game time tracking, achievements, and chat. You can now talk to each other, connect with your group of friends, and see what everyone is playing. You can also try out our online multiplayer & matchmaking solution that, in select titles, includes cross-play: platform-independent multiplayer between gamers on GOG.com and Steam. If you download a patch that breaks something or if you just change your mind, the app will soon feature a unique rollback option to restore a previous version of your game.

Best of all, GOG Galaxy is optional. If you don't want to use any additional software, your experience with us won't change at all. If you only want to take advantage of select conveniences, you can toggle them on and off. It's all totally up to you.

You can sign up for the <span class="bold">GOG Galaxy Beta</span> and find out more on <span class="bold">gog.com/galaxy</span>, where we tell you about the features and answer many of the questions you may have. We'll be watching the forums carefully, so feel free to leave a comment if there is anything else that you'd like to know!
I checked the email and everything got my invite but there is no obvious download for galaxy what is the deal
vole_echo: Thank you for the information.
CyberTails: No problem pal

Now I'm just hoping to get some friends on here due to the new Beta friends feature :)
I just hope they start some sorta public chat system or group system thing-a-ma-jig into GoG Galaxy so adding people doesn't have to be done just through forums and stuff. Also a search tool would help
Fesin: Has any non-Alpha-user already got an invitation to the Beta?
still waiting...
Waiting :)
godspeeed: still waiting...
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for it...........

............Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for it............
I used the Galaxy installer somebody uploaded a few posts back. Works great although im getting a few issues now that I have queued up around 30 games. they seem to get stuck for a moment but do eventually continue.

And I am posting this from the Galaxy client, very fast browsing with it.
Post edited May 06, 2015 by Catlin11
Skaarj89: I checked the email and everything got my invite but there is no obvious download for galaxy what is the deal
you sure it was a invite? I ask because if it's like it was with the Alpha you probably would of gotten a key to add the client to your account. Just in case if you haven't check your account/libary for a box marked "GOG Galaxy" It should look like the attached
Attachments:
betabox.jpg (282 Kb)
godspeeed: still waiting...
sinder87: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for it...........

............Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for it............
not yet, i applied today or yesterday, i kinda forgot....
i check my mails at least once a day.... 1 hour ago there was nothing.

weekly picks 17 hours left, i assume friday will have a new one?

anyways having some food right now i am off
green.anger: Same here. Applied a couple of hours after the announcement and still haven't got an email. But apparently it's not a problem. I presume we just need to wait a little bit longer... (sadly)
deshadow52: Yeah, i'm only complaining about it on here because I am really psyched for it and want to try it..
Heh, this I can understand! And an hour ago I finally got the email! Hope you got yours! Cheers!
vole_echo: Hello.
I am on GOG Galaxy 0.7, how do i update? Or do i need to reinstall the client completely?
Just wait (or quit and relaunch Galaxy), it should -- apparently -- update itself.

EDIT: Nevermind.
Post edited May 06, 2015 by Maighstir
Nope.
i signed up they sent me an email with a link to get it now but nothing has changed on my account all i really wanted was a way to actually download the witcher 2 which i bought over a year and could never download it due the gog downloader being a hunk of junk and i couldnt manually download it because part 3 needed part 1 which you cant use till you have part 11 which in turn womt work without part 1
Skaarj89: i signed up they sent me an email with a link to get it now but nothing has changed on my account all i really wanted was a way to actually download the witcher 2 which i bought over a year and could never download it due the gog downloader being a hunk of junk and i couldnt manually download it because part 3 needed part 1 which you cant use till you have part 11 which in turn womt work without part 1
The invites are sent out in batches, you need to be patient. The email you got was just the news email, not the actual invite. So just wait for a bit :-)
green.anger: Same here. Applied a couple of hours after the announcement and still haven't got an email. But apparently it's not a problem. I presume we just need to wait a little bit longer... (sadly)
jamyskis: Check your library. It may already be available to download. If you're using the alpha, while it should theoretically auto-update, you may need to uninstall and patch manually.
I did check at that time, it wasn't there. And I've never used alpha, to my shame I didn't even know it was there until recently (( But I've got my email and now I'm going to test this Beta! Cheers!
Ok, so i joined for BETA yesterday and got an email shortly after.

Today, 43 minutes ago, i got another email from GOG with a code. I clicked on it, and it redirected me to the GOG site, i redeemed the code, hit PURCHASE (FREE) and now GALAXY BETA appears in my library as a seperate item (it's the most recent).

Downloading now :D
Post edited May 06, 2015 by Epitaph666