It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This topic is meant only for suggestions regarding GOG.com functionality / features.
If there's a game you'd like to see on GOG.com, please vote on it using via Wishlist page - http://www.gog.com/en/wishlist/
Post edited February 03, 2009 by Destro
I wish they could finally improve the "My Games" gallery. Three months back I tried to sort my 300 games I bought over the years, and somehow it f*cks over everytime I do a manual order.

Hope they'll even let you divide your gallery for better overview. Like in "Favourites" "GOTY", "Indie" and "Sh*t I bought because of discounts". That would be godly
Tantrix: I wish they could finally improve the "My Games" gallery. Three months back I tried to sort my 300 games I bought over the years, and somehow it f*cks over everytime I do a manual order.

Hope they'll even let you divide your gallery for better overview. Like in "Favourites" "GOTY", "Indie" and "Sh*t I bought because of discounts". That would be godly
still hoping it will be as well. what i really would like to have is adding personal tags (personally, i can say up to ten should be enough to plan server load) to each game and then sort them according to them. steam way is how i do not want it.
Hello,

I just wanted to post a request for wishlists.

When there is a promo or discount on a game that is on my wishlist, steam sends me an email informing me of this. It is a nice feature indeed.

I checked with the GOG settings in my account section and I can not see such an option there. I actually prefer to receive these emails rather than to receive a single post every week with a promo which I am not interested in all.

It would be great if it would be implemented in the GOG. (I dont believe this is such a difficult thing to do IMO anyway)

Thanks.
Post edited April 29, 2015 by mentat76
Just installed the beta of Galaxy and an DLing first game as I type.

The #1 on my wishlist now is prepaid cards. [USA] I use them exclusively on Steam in a bid to keep my CC info off the internet.
I know it is somewhat superficial, but is it possible to get the black grid display back? The "wooden" shelves always looked very strange to me. I know its about good old stuff, but no need to get "prehistoric" ;-).
Besides that I really would like to see some categories for sorting games in the "installed games" window in Galaxy. The current mode is not very good if you have many games installed, and with the small install size of old games and modern drive sizes I usually have many installed games.
This is a request for a lost feature, but bring back the wishlist button on the list page. Right now if I want to wishlist an entire series or publisher I have to open each game page separately to click the internal wishlist button.
DXR_13KE: it would be also interesting if you guys used torrent like technologies to lower your network traffic costs and at the same time give users that upload a lot some discounts and a speed bump.
I would love if gog became a legal private torrent tracker, just for its own content. I've been trying to download the witcher 2 for linux for a full day. It's one giant sh file and it keeps failing.
denova: I've been trying to download the witcher 2 for linux for a full day. It's one giant sh file and it keeps failing.
Perhaps give the Linux downloader a try?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/lgogdownloader_gogdownloader_for_linux/
When browsing all games why no "wishlist it" button? Why do I have to go to the store pages for every single title? I'm sure it used to be a feature before the grey color-scheme??
Not even a feature wishlist. I just wish GoG would clean up duplicate wishes from the wishlist :( Makes voting for the right one a chore at times.
A cool feature I would like to see in gog: the ability to print the game grid.

I think a simple CSS with media queries can hide header, footer and other undesirable element for printing.
How about all the stuff from here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/request_for_community_wishlist_features_to_be_added

regarding the wishlist.
bravoman: Not even a feature wishlist. I just wish GoG would clean up duplicate wishes from the wishlist :( Makes voting for the right one a chore at times.
This thread might as well just get closed... nothing gets implemented in ages.
Did they added-up the wishlists for diablo and mechwarrior/mechcommander series, and possibly for other games and duplicates too? Because I don't remember diablo and mech being on the first places with almost 50k votes ...
Separate foreign languages RSS feeds.

For now "frontpage/rss" is in English
and "news/feed" contains messages in multiple languages without any marks to separate them authomatically.