It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This topic is meant only for suggestions regarding GOG.com functionality / features.
If there's a game you'd like to see on GOG.com, please vote on it using via Wishlist page - http://www.gog.com/en/wishlist/
Post edited February 03, 2009 by Destro
1) AUTOMATIC KEY DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM for games that require multiplayer keys.

2) Make browsing/searching gog-mixes more easy. It is a pain right now to search for a specific gog-mix.
Destro: This topic is meant only for suggestions regarding GOG.com functionality / features.
Logout button on top of the forum, please. It is silly to have to access the account page just to logout.
Why is this topic not stickied ? I had a hard time finding it.
But I already digress.

I was thinking about how sometimes one wishes for a sale on a particular set of games, and it never seems to come.
So, how about being able to vote for it ?
This could be done in different ways. You could propose different sets of games and people could vote for the one they want the most, or have a permanent list with plenty of games, and when you've got enough votes, you can group them into a much-requested bundle.

That way, people would buy more games and be happier about it, because they had actually been longing for them, and even those who didn't vote for the games on sales would consider it, seeing how a lot of people requested them.

This could be hard to organise, as I imagine publishers have their say when it comes to that, but then again maybe I'm wrong.
1.First of all this should be HOT TOPIC,so everyone can see it right away.
2.Wider shelf (where games from my accoun are) this narrow shelf requires a lot of scrolling
3.Names of games in TEXT under the picture in my account,or atleast an option to turn it of or on
4.Fully operational wishlist with at least top 100 games to see.I know youre working on it but make it faster ;)
5.More backgrounds besides wooden and matte black (and different patterns,it doesnt have to be only shelf)
6.Make it possible to remove games that are there by default (Free games),and some others you dont wish to own anymore(i know there is a little chance for this but still ;))
7.Alternate covers (for games in my account)
Post edited July 21, 2011 by RottenRotz
Since my wishlist contains a lot of games and I can never choose which to buy next, I would approve a "surprise order" function. The system would randomly choose a game from my wishlist instead of me and once having paid, I could see what I had actually bought!
Post edited July 27, 2011 by lubosboucek
The ability to pay by amazon payments and/or google checkout.
i want a page with a list of all the games that we have voted for have them on gog.

I want also a warning email that inform us when a game that we have voted for will be available in the catalogue .

I want also that the games were installed in a gog folder that allow us to backup that easily,like steam do .

and last thing,i want the possibility to do subscription of the threads and have email message when a new post is written.

these are the idea that i have now
Post edited August 04, 2011 by oigroig
Public wishlists so that I can send my wife, and/or others to buy me stuff. This IMHO, is the largest hole in the GOG experience. I have a project to catalog all games here regarding Linux compatibility. I cannot afford to buy every game, hence the need to send a few "helpers" in to allow me to do what I want.
SilentChe: First of all, gog.com is a great site and I applaud the people behind it.

Now here is my wishlist:

+ Bundles, ie 4 for the price of 3, and/or series like Simon the Sorcerer 1-3 at a reduced price. I have noticed that you some time have limited bundle offers, but standard bundles would tempt me to buy games I wouldnt otherwise consider.
+ Mac and/or Linux support where possible
+ Icon to display if the game runs using DosBox, ScummVM, Native or other.
+ Delete posts in this thread where users are requesting games and not features :p
+ Re-re-rerelease priced games for free (hey, its a wishlist!)
I agree from the previous things and also would like to add:

+ Support for Linux through Wine (or any other tool), it'd be awesome if you can also provide install scripts, or even something like an Ubuntu repo with them
+ Have a place in each game card to discuss how to make the game run through dosbox, wine, scummvm in other platforms
+ Add a different badge if the game is tested by te GOG.com team, the community or just a link to the corresponding appdb.winehq.org page.
+ Deal of the day (it's so tempting xD)
+ Wishlist for share (in a link and rss at least)
Post edited September 30, 2011 by pablox_cl
Please consider having the Downloader show its overall progress in its taskbar button on Windows 7.

I know GOG is still rolling out its Win7 support for games, but this would be a fantastic little touch at some point.

Thank you!
The original post should be updated with the new link: http://www.gog.com/wanted/
It would be nice to be able to sort owned games in My Account by their release date. (By which I mean their original release date. Though I suppose release date on GoG wouldn't be a bad option either.)
Post edited November 19, 2011 by Kloreep
Why do you guys have a wishlist if you can't share it with anyone else? I mean really, what is the point?
demonbox: Forum Request:

I'd like to be able to look at the forum page, any forum main page, and see who the last poster is. It's good that I can see who created the forum, but if I'm keeping up with a topic I'd like to see who posted their last.

Just a suggestion.
Has this been implemented yet? I can't seem to find any options to turn it on, yet it's such a basic feature in pretty much every other forum, that I find it hard to believe that a forum exists without this feature. Or any other way to see if a thread has been replied to since you last read it.
thebum06: Has this been implemented yet?
Nope.