It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This topic is meant only for suggestions regarding GOG.com functionality / features.
If there's a game you'd like to see on GOG.com, please vote on it using via Wishlist page - http://www.gog.com/en/wishlist/
Post edited February 03, 2009 by Destro
I'm not tired of requesting this yet ;-) :
I think that "My games" page should contain a lesser amount of games so that they could be organized in different pages/sections of one's account. And pages/sections should be fully customizable (name, number of games, sub-sections, etc.).
Am I asking for the moon? :-)
Hello,
AFAIK there are people (including me) who would like to burn the downloaded games to CDs/DVDs. And here's my question: would it be possible to include hi-quality scans of disc overprints and coers/boxes?
And sorry if it's already asked. Dont feel like reading 40+ pages ATM...
FlawlessCowboy: 2. I'd really like to see "Gunslinger" added to the Gender list in user profiles (terribly minor detail, but hey, what the heck).

I take it you're a big Dark Tower fan?
Game download as zip (not as installer), especially for dos games and games that have an interpreter like scummvm.
This would make it more convenient for installing them in linux or on homebrew handhelds.
Post edited May 23, 2010 by emphyrio
Accoun: Hello,
AFAIK there are people (including me) who would like to burn the downloaded games to CDs/DVDs. And here's my question: would it be possible to include hi-quality scans of disc overprints and coers/boxes?
And sorry if it's already asked. Dont feel like reading 40+ pages ATM...

Bro, we have that, bro.
My Account _my games_My Wishlist
.... "can there be option to sort games i put in wishlist ... like ordering them by price ... producer ... genre ... or my own "
Reason: so i can sort my own priority of buying ... not neccessery but welcome if you put it .. Thnx :))
Post edited June 02, 2010 by Snow
I'd like to see a downloader overhaul, like being able to launch the games and set them up from within the downloader.
More informations about new versions of installer (not just one post on forum and thats it; I'd like to see something like md5 checksum) and 'special GOG editions' e.g. Remastered edition of Divine Divinity (I'm supposed to dig through 7 pages of DD forum to discover this?).
Two things:
1) I have all the GOG games I own downloaded onto a portable HDD - however I did this some time ago, and several of the games have received bugfixes and tweaks since then. But there's no way of me actually knowing which ones have or not without manually looking through the individual game forums (and even then sometimes it's buried away in a post somewhere) so an entirely optional check when running the installer would be handy (just something that takes a quick peak at the server version and pops up with a message saying a newer version is available on the GoG website).
2) The forum search sucks. I searched for Feature Request and this didn't even show up in the first three pages. Feature Wishlist had it on page two.
I see a lot of people here wish for Linux versions of the games. I want this too. Many games on GOG run using DOSBox or SCUMMVM. It's not dificult to make them run natively on Linux.
I, for an exemple, configured Simon the Sorcerer to run on the native SCUMMVM on my Ubuntu desktop. It was very easy to do.
Windows games could, at least, have their compatibilty with Wine tested.
This has invariably been mentioned before, but demos, ported for modern systems like the games, would be great.
I wish for Planescape Torment to be added to the GOG library
2 obvious things, and a 3rd and 4th I'd like personally:
-Improve the forum search: allow the use of quotation marks, to define a whole phrase to be searched; allow URLs to be searched and even without the www just like "example.com"; allow the search of threads' titles only, without searching inside of aaaaall those threads.
-Fix the quoting/reply system.
-Do not allow anonymous posting, let only registered and logged in users post in the forums.
-Tag all the games in the catalogue with the release dates, then with just a click we users can have a list of all the games from any year (year according to the date in the gamecards).
Take the genres link for example: http://www.gog.com/en/search/sort/genre/adventure , and make an http://www.gog.com/en/search/sort/year/1972 .
Post edited July 22, 2010 by taczillabr
I was just thinking that maybe there should be an option for users to link to videos and screenshots of the games on GOG. Some of them have a trailer, which is nice, and some of them have plenty of screenshots. But sometimes if you're looking for footage of a game on youtube it can be very difficult to find due to new games having similar names.
Just a quick example, I was looking for some gameplay of Enclave and it was quite easy to find but there were quite a few videos of Fallout 3, and on top of that the first few Enclave videos I did find had crappy heavy metal songs over the top instead of the real in game sounds.
Another example, I was considering buying Messiah the other day but when I was looking on YouTube, all I could find was lots and lots of videos about Dark Messiah.
It's a simple feature, and it could probably prove fairly useful. If you don't want to make it a full on feature I guess there could just be a sticky at the top of every forum for people to post videos and screenshots in?
Just have links to the wikipedia entries of the respective games. This fits with the DRM free policy.
Maybe we can also tag the games ourselves so they are easier to find.
Or the five star rating system could maybe enhanced to include more categories (fun, replayability, story, time pressure, strategic thinking, ...)
Post edited August 11, 2010 by Trilarion