It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This topic is meant only for suggestions regarding GOG.com functionality / features.
If there's a game you'd like to see on GOG.com, please vote on it using via Wishlist page - http://www.gog.com/en/wishlist/
Post edited February 03, 2009 by Destro
SirCabbage: Alright, let me give you some background first. I, do not really 100% like paypal, I know EVERYONE does, but I dont really.

I have never used Paypal, so please do some research on who uses it. =P
SirCabbage: Alright, let me give you some background first. I, do not really 100% like paypal, I know EVERYONE does, but I dont really.
Rohan15: I have never used Paypal, so please do some research on who uses it. =P

lol, in general people do. Technically you are supporting my point by not >_>
More of a suggestion for the forum, especially in the event of troublemakers, regarding what negative reputation points should really mean:
People with negative rep should find their posting abilities seriously hindered. Such as 1 topic per 24 hours and 5 posts per 24 hours maximum. This is to persuade them to curb the behaviour which earnt them negative reputation in the first place. It should also act as a deterent for those who don't yet have negative reputation but are heading that way.
bansama: More of a suggestion for the forum, especially in the event of troublemakers, regarding what negative reputation points should really mean:
People with negative rep should find their posting abilities seriously hindered. Such as 1 topic per 24 hours and 5 posts per 24 hours maximum. This is to persuade them to curb the behaviour which earnt them negative reputation in the first place. It should also act as a deterent for those who don't yet have negative reputation but are heading that way.

You must mean our new friend Ezri?
I like the streamlined forum functionality, so I don't want to see it cluttered with signature blocks and things like that, but I would like to see spoiler tags - a formatting option that hides the specified text until it is highlighted.
Rohan15: You must mean our new friend Ezri?

You know, when I read this I was like "well that is rather mean." I had only seen one thread by Ezri, granted I down rated him for that but I thought what you said seemed rather unfair.
Then I looked up his username and saw the sort of posts he has made... Yep, I can see why this isnt mean but a legitmate point.
Rohan15: You must mean our new friend Ezri?

lol
+1 for the bluntness
SirCabbage: Then I looked up his username and saw the sort of posts he has made... Yep, I can see why this isnt mean but a legitmate point.

Legitimate as my birth certificate.
Namur: +1 for the bluntness

We can all use a good blunt....oh you meant my point.....Yup.
Post edited September 09, 2009 by Rohan15
I definitely think that preventing anyone with less than -10 from posting new threads is something that should be considered. It's not that hard to avoid such a negative rating if you actually try.
Even if mentioned several Times before here my personal Wishlist:
1. More languages (German in my case).
2. Moderation for the Wishlist (e.g. no doubles)
3. Paypal
4. Demos
5. Videos as an addition to the Screenshots, or links to them.
geckoman: Even if mentioned several Times before here my personal Wishlist:
3. Paypal

Huh? You can already use Paypal here.
geckoman: 4. Demos

'STICKY: Welcome, please read' sticky topic in general forum has a link to 'Demo links for current GoG games' topic that lists all demos available for GOG.com games.
As for videos, there's GOG.com's own video channel at Youtube. This probably should be linked somewhere as I did not find link to it from the site. Had to google search it.
geckoman: 4. Demos
Petrell: 'STICKY: Welcome, please read' sticky topic in general forum has a link to 'Demo links for current GoG games' topic that lists all demos available for GOG.com games.
As for videos, there's GOG.com's own video channel at Youtube. This probably should be linked somewhere as I did not find link to it from the site. Had to google search it.

It is on the site, it's right at the bottom of the page, just above where it says they accept credit cards and Paypal.
michaelleung: It is on the site, it's right at the bottom of the page, just above where it says they accept credit cards and Paypal.

Facepalm. Ooops. :P In my defence I must say the link is not very visible so it's easy to miss. ;)
I wanna see the old game descriptions back, instead of the unprofessional bullshit there is now.