It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This topic is meant only for suggestions regarding GOG.com functionality / features.
If there's a game you'd like to see on GOG.com, please vote on it using via Wishlist page - http://www.gog.com/en/wishlist/
Post edited February 03, 2009 by Destro
HertogJan: 1 more vote for a personal wishlist of gog titles you want to buy.

another vote.
The one thing I'm missing from the site is downloadable coverart. While redownloadability is a great feature. I like to bring some games along me out to my summerhouse to play during rainy days. I would therefore love to be able to print a dvd-style cover for the game so I can have a real collection out there :)
+1 to more love for us Linux users...really, anything is appreciated :)
Add update dates to file download window so users can see if a file has ever been updated. This is especially important with game installers (but may occasionally apply others as well) as unless you follow topics in games forum closely you may easily miss a notice about file update.
Post edited April 14, 2009 by Petrell
For downloader app:
Add a "shut down computer" function. Would be so nice to have computer running overnight downloading purchase knowing that it'lll turn itself off, eventually.
-Mnemon
Petrell: Add update dates to file download window so users can see if a file has ever been updated. This is especially important with game installers (but may occasionally apply others as well) as unless you follow topics in games forum closely you may easily miss a notice about file update.

+1, that would be very useful.
I would love for the choice to hide games. There have been games that I bought and just didn't like. Sort of taunts you when you look at the bookshelf :P.
Modding capabilities to the GOG website. Like, not only can you chose your skin, but you can change the layout of the site (the change view is only from your computer of course), like making the different clickable areas of GOG dockable, changing the fonts to your liking, adding a different dos era command error, etc.
Please make the edit box in the "Add or edit your post" page grow with its containing window, at least vertically. The buttons below it could be bound to certain distances from the bottom edge of the window, CSS is just made for that.
Currently it's about right for an initial post, but becomes cumbersome when there's any quoted stuff at the top of the reply. I constantly find myself scrolling up and down to see the context of what I'm replying to.
I've got a nice big screen, please let me use it when I want to!
Edit: typo. A "preview" function would be nice too! ;-)
Post edited April 17, 2009 by sailmaker
Could you inform in a big and explicit way if a game is using DOSBOX or not?
Because some games running under DOSBOX are performing slower that native games on some machines and I want to know before I purchase a game if it is running with DOSBOX.
Example: Screamer & Redneck Rampage, runs worse than MDK2,Messiah,Sacrifice on higher quality settings.
Thaks and keep up bringing new promotions.
Game Packs!
Could have one for Unreal, Fallout etc.
Would help to compete with Steam in prices too.
Hey! GOGers! When we can buy "free game code"? It's tooooooo long :(
I would like a new releases timetable list kinda thing so we know what games are coming without checking the game catalogue and going to coming soon. That, or pre-orders. Pre-orders are cool C:
How about an interface with Amazon.com for those countries that use the site or some subsidiary thereof (like Amazon.co.uk, etc.)?
BJ
BJWanlund: How about an interface with Amazon.com for those countries that use the site or some subsidiary thereof (like Amazon.co.uk, etc.)?
BJ

Why?