It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This topic is meant only for suggestions regarding GOG.com functionality / features.
If there's a game you'd like to see on GOG.com, please vote on it using via Wishlist page - http://www.gog.com/en/wishlist/
Post edited February 03, 2009 by Destro
id like to see phantasy star 1 and 2
I'd like to see a 'bookmark' feature for the games list. This would be useful for when you're browsing the various games and find one that you're interested in but don't want to buy straight away - you just click "bookmark" and it is saved on your personal game bookmarks list in your account.
This would be great to give each person a 'queue' of games for them to purchase.
chthonical: I would sell a portion of my soul for a fully Vista compatible version of System Shock 2.

I have gotten System Shock 2 to run beautifully in WIn7 with the help of [url=www.strangebedfellows.de]www.strangebedfellows.de[/url]. Don't be put off by .de in their address, the site is in English. They have a lot of tools there that can possibly help you run SS2 (if you have a copy already) on Vista.
Any chance of having alternate payment methods like Click&Buy? I would prefer that one as I currently don't have a credit card and don't trust PayPal. :D
Post edited February 07, 2009 by Spartan
anybody remember the game "Majesty' ?? I'd be in love if that game was released here!
Spartan: Any chance of having alternate payment methods like Click&Buy? I would prefer that one as I currently don't have a credit card and don't trust PayPal. :D

I use paypall sine 2006 and this is really good site... garantee and protected
First of all, gog.com is a great site and I applaud the people behind it.
Now here is my wishlist:
+ Bundles, ie 4 for the price of 3, and/or series like Simon the Sorcerer 1-3 at a reduced price. I have noticed that you some time have limited bundle offers, but standard bundles would tempt me to buy games I wouldnt otherwise consider.
+ Mac and/or Linux support where possible
+ Icon to display if the game runs using DosBox, ScummVM, Native or other.
+ Delete posts in this thread where users are requesting games and not features :p
+ Re-re-rerelease priced games for free (hey, its a wishlist!)
I'd like to see the bookcase style game collection from the MyAccount page turned into a steam-like app to launch / organize purchased games.
Post edited February 10, 2009 by Threepwood
+1 for Mac titles and/or Mac support (or at least documentation on what titles do/do not work using Mac-based solutions) for Windows-only titles where possible.
It would be super helpful if we could sort the games wishlist by title and number of votes.
An icon or some sort of easy to find documentation that says whether or not the game supports Windowed mode (or some sort of work around to make all games run in a window).
Credit Card info storage on website like Amazon, so I don't have to dig my wallet out everytime I want to make an impulse purchase while laying in bed.
AzrielltheWise: Credit Card info storage on website like Amazon, so I don't have to dig my wallet out everytime I want to make an impulse purchase while laying in bed.

And if gog.com servers ever get hacked, we get our credic card info stolen at the same time? No thanks!
Maybe incorperate proper forum functionalities.
Why open a new windows to reply?
Why not fast-reply?
Why can't I track my replied topics?
Just look at phpBB for ideas. This forum just suck function-wise, but stylish-wise it looks awesome. But looks isn't all.
Birger :)
Several Languages for each game, it could be cool for French, german, italian, spanish (and more) people. We don't speak all english...
Maybe a download area for each game, each game linked to it forum
Patches download
And what I really would like is a alternative option to pay, because I hate onlinebanking like paypal and other credit cards - What about transactions? (This would require indeed more personal, so may increase the price by a low amount?) Otherwise I am not going to buy here, though I like the concept and some games here and especially the prices ^^
And I agree that it would be a nice idea to offer the games in an alternative language.
Demos/trial versions for testing the game.
Post edited February 11, 2009 by Basinator