It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EDIT: looks like this wasn't the Autumn Sale. Just 2 rounds of indie pinatas and some indie promos. Sorry.

Nothing for me yet. I think I'll skip the piñatas; not much of an indie fan and I've got enough backlog. But I might pick an item or two from sale.

EDIT:
I'll add a link to the Indie Piñata tracking thread created by blotunga:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indie_pinata_tracking_thread
Post edited September 18, 2015 by ZFR
I drew Jazzpunk. I didn't had it on my radar, but looks interesting so I might give it a go.
Also got:
Tales of Maj'Eyal
Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'rok
Van Helsing I and II
Post edited September 11, 2015 by blotunga
Tried the Piñata six times, got:

1954 Alcatraz
Gods Will Be Watching Special Edition
Machinarium
Jazzpunk
Shelter
The Last Federation

Had 1954 Alcatraz, Jazzpunk and The Last Federation on the radar for a very long time already. Machinarium is a point and click adventure and I'm a point and click adventure fan, so... that's okay too. Gods Will Be Watching... Mhh... I think I won't finish it, but it's an interesting concept. I guess it's worth a try. And then there's Shelter... I think I'll never even install it.
I'm tempted to get Unepic from the sale, seems like a very good deal. But... it's just too much backlog as I said. For those of you who played it, how is it?
I will stay with the normal sale. Not a fan of random games.
I doubt that the indie pinata is GOG's autumn sale. They won't do an autumn sale without any classic games in it... i hope.
Impaler26: I doubt that the indie pinata is GOG's autumn sale. They won't do an autumn sale without any classic games in it... i hope.
Stuff will be rotated in 3 days. Then we'll find out.
Nothing I want in either Pinata or Promo for this round it seems so I'll wait for next batch.
Nothing. PayPal crashed out and GOG are now stuck with a support ticket.
Blackguards Special Edition (From Pinata)
Halfway (From Pinata)
Jazzpunk (From Pinata)
Sokobond
Tales of Maj'Eyal
Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'rok
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2
Post edited September 18, 2015 by woosk
ZFR: I'm tempted to get Unepic from the sale, seems like a very good deal. But... it's just too much backlog as I said. For those of you who played it, how is it?
I enjoyed Unepic, it's got a great castle exploration vibe and has some twists that twist genre conventions in a fun way. Easily worth it although some of the humor is hit or miss.
BOOM! Halfway!

A $13 dollar game I always wanted to try but never actually pay for (I suck at TBS).

Well done GOG. :D
I'll use this thread to record what games goes into sale since they'll change line-up after three days.
perhaps I can reflect and regret not buying them after promo is over =P
sorry for hijacking

- - - - -
A Bird Story
Among The Sleep
Cat Lady, The
Convoy
Deadnaut
Escape Goat
Escape Goat 2
Fract Osc
Hotline Miami
Kentucky Route Zero Season Pass
Kerbal Space Program
Kholat
Legend Of Grimrock 2
Mark Of The Ninja Special Edition
Mousecraft
Neo Scavenger
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
Serpent In The Staglands
Shelter 2
Sunless Sea
Tales Of Maj'eyal
Tales Of Maj'eyal: Ashes Of Urh'rok
The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter
Unepic
World Of Goo

- - - - -
Blocks That Matter
Broken Age: The Complete Adventure
Defcon
Door Kickers
Gabriel Knight: Sins Of The Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition
Geneforge Saga
Gone Home
Gratuitous Space Battles 2
Hand Of Fate
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Invisible Inc.
Masterplan, The
Not A Hero
Oceanhorn: Monster Of Uncharted Seas
Papers, Please
Sokobond
Super Time Force Ultra
Technobabylon: Deluxe Edition
Tetrobot And Co.
The Escapists
This War Of Mine: Soundtrack Edition
To The Moon
Towerfall: Ascension
Towerfall: Ascension - Dark World
Post edited September 14, 2015 by hafizadam
Impaler26: I doubt that the indie pinata is GOG's autumn sale. They won't do an autumn sale without any classic games in it... i hope.
blotunga: Stuff will be rotated in 3 days. Then we'll find out.
Yes, maybe I jumped the gun here. We'll see.
Autumn sale? Hey, it`s still summer, so it`s technically a summer sale!!! Autumn begins on the 23rd of september, nearly two weeks till then.