It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: BOOM! Halfway!

A $13 dollar game I always wanted to try but never actually pay for (I suck at TBS).

Well done GOG. :D
Ah, finally someone buys this game! (or more like, gambles - but that's ok)

If you get stuck, feel free to ask. I still have the game fresh in my mind as I replayed it not long ago.
Since I have a crystal ball with which I can foresee the future, I can already see you complaining about hit percentages being horribly skewed and you pulling your hair out, so if you have any problems with that, I'm there to help before you make angry posts about the game being all mean like Cossacks & Co. Halfway is much much easier, if you figure out how to play it the right way.
I've got A birds story in my cart but waiting to finalize the sale, I figure its a buck fiddy, what can it hurt? lol not really interested in the rest for the price listed, maybe if they go deeper on sale later Ill pick up a few but I have the ones I really like already.
Yay new sale! Yay new haul!

-Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
-Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II
-Serpent in the Staglands
-Gratuitous Space Battles 2
-Not A Hero
-The Masterplan
-Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III

Not including piñatas, none of which have added to the haul.
Post edited September 16, 2015 by budejovice
As others have said, this is not the Autumn/Fall Sale. The big seasonal sales have way more of the catalog discounted at a time, are not limited to just indie games or classic games or whatever, and usually last for AT LEAST a week and a half (last year's DRM-Free Big Fall Sale started in November and ran for a full two weeks). This is just to tide us over till then, and maybe serve as a lead-in to whatever they have planned (if anything) for their 7th anniversary.
deleted
deleted
This thread didn't gain much traction this time. Probably the wrong thread title. :) Try again?

updated
Post edited September 14, 2015 by budejovice
Nothing. There are two games in the Piñata I'm interested in but I don't think I will be lucky enough to get these two games out of the pool. (Randal's Monday and Banished) So I don't even try it. So next sale please ;)
deleted
Post edited September 14, 2015 by Fairfox
Only one Piñata purchase, got Völgarr the Viking, which I did not enjoy.

Nothing else of interest so far, I was hoping for some classic games but so far we've mainly had indie games.

Although not part of the promo I feel very tempted to get Shadow Watch.
budejovice: This thread didn't gain much traction this time. Probably the wrong thread title. :) Try again?
people are more interested in Pinata gambling prizes and then complaining about it =P

this second round I gave GOG my money for This War of Mine and Invisible Inc.
budejovice: This thread didn't gain much traction this time. Probably the wrong thread title. :) Try again?
hafizadam: people are more interested in Pinata gambling prizes and then complaining about it =P

I haven't played Invisible Inc yet, but I'd still say money well-spent. :)
hafizadam: people are more interested in Pinata gambling prizes and then complaining about it =P

There seem to be more games I'd want in this second pinata round, but yeah, I think if I played I'd end up complaining.

Plus I'd really want to see a more official list of what's actually in each pool to weigh whether the risk is even worth it.
Fairfox: ACTUALLY,

Is A Bird Story worth it? I have To the Moon, although two bucks iz ze two bucks.
I have it, its.... more of a movie that you once in a while press the buttons to move the character. There is no dialogue the dialogue is shown through action...... I liked it but how it fits with To the Moon I have no clue because I haven't played it yet but definitely get it.

Sum of the story- Only child that has no real friends makes one with a bird and you witness what they dream about in life.

Plus its just two bucks......
updated