It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dessimu: I'm in!
Lol, I like :D.
Is this seat taken? I'm in!
Two tables are now full...

Table #1:

▪ madth3
▪ helpo1
▪ snowkatt
▪ BranjoHello
▪ duragon
▪ PaterAlf

Table #2:

▪ ZFR
▪ trentonlf
▪ Dessimu
▪ Austrobogulator
▪ DeMignon
▪ chadjenofsky

I'll wait another day to see if more players want to join. In the meantime, here's a good example of bad luck:

<span class="bold">Crazy First Poker Hand</span>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBcWh25bVhc&amp;feature=player_detailpage#t=90
I'd go again, but I'll sit to keep things even if no one else enters.
<span class="bold">FLUSH vs. STRAIGHT vs. QUADS - Amazing Poker Hand</span>
<span class="bold">Poker Sickest Cold Deck Ever! - Crazy Poker Hand</span>
Post edited January 21, 2015 by _Slaugh_
I'll join the third table if that's fine with y'all. I'm not all that knowledgeable about poker, so I guess I'll just rip some quotes off Poker Night at the Inventory. And, not keen on snitching, but I actually won't be the first one to do that :-P.
Should I bump this thread?
Austrobogulator: Should I bump this thread?
Is that a bluff bump? :O
Sounds like we're stuck with 14 players. There's still room for 4 other players...

Right now, I see five possibilities:

1) I wait another day or two, bumping the thread every day, to see if others want to join in.

2) We play on two tables only, with six players per table. Two players have to wait for the next round (if there's one): RWarehall and Chandoraa.

3) We play on three different tables, with five players at the first two tables, and four at the third one.

4) We play on three different tables, with six players at the first two tables, and a "mano a mano" fight between RWarehall and Chandoraa at the third table.

5) We play on two different tables, with seven players at each table.

I think the 3rd option is the best one... Let me know what you think...

Post edited January 22, 2015 by _Slaugh_
I vote for option #3
Why not 2 tables of 7 players each?

After that, top 3 from each go to finals, while bottom 4 play to determine the loser (or bottom 3 play to determine the loser and the 2 middle ones simply skip it)?
Post edited January 22, 2015 by ZFR
ZFR: Why not 2 tables of 7 players each?

After that, top 3 from each go to finals, while bottom 4 play to determine the loser (or bottom 3 play to determine the loser and the 2 middle ones simply skip it)?
I've updated my post with your option. Thanks! ;-)
Option 5 sounds like a plan.
Whatever you guys decide is fine by me. No problem with waiting this one off if it's the option that suits you best.