It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Congrats to Max. Also, thanks to iphgix, for your forced generosity :P
Hehe. This one. And an unhurting wallet to iphgix as well. :P Also, you forgot to thank our game master, _Slaugh_. :D

But anyway, who's in for the second round? :P
Austrobogulator: Congrats to Max. Also, thanks to iphgix, for your forced generosity :P
helpo1: Hehe. This one. And an unhurting wallet to iphgix as well. :P Also, you forgot to thank our game master, _Slaugh_. :D

But anyway, who's in for the second round? :P
Yep, thanks to Slaugh too :D This was a cool idea.

I'll be up for a second round.
Thanks Slaugh! Congrats to MaxFulvus.
Congratulations to the winner! Thank you, _Slaugh_, for a really nice game. I think it's something to remember.
Post edited January 12, 2015 by Dessimu
Congrats to Lucky Hand MaxFulvus!
Thanks to _Slaugh_ The Dealer!

And I have something very special FOR ALL OF YOU TO ENJOY!
If you had known about it, re-watch is in order. If you haven't, congrats, you just found a movie that may make it into your top10 of all times. :)
Congrats to Max on winning! Thanks to Slaugh for an interesting giveaway :-)

If there was another round I would be in for it.
OMG !!! I can't believe I won.
First time I play a Texas hold'em poker & I have a lucky hand. I knew I have a Straight but I was convinced someone else had a better hand.
Thanks so much to _Slaugh_ for this original GA and to all the players who all deserved to win.
Also, I'am feel a bit shameful to ask a game to iphgix, hope he is not broken currently.

So, my two 5,99 $ games are : Redneck Rampage Collection and Ground Control 2 Operation Exodus

I'm feel like this guy right now :P
Attachments:
MaxFulvus: I'm feel like this guy right now :P
Going to be shot? :P
MaxFulvus: I'm feel like this guy right now :P
helpo1: Going to be shot? :P
By you and her ? Maybe...
Congratulations to MaxFulvus!

And thank you to _Slaugh_ for hosting this original giveaway!
A redeem code for "Redneck Rampage Collection" was sent to MaxFulvus. A PM was also sent to iphgix with the name of the second game.

Thanks to all the gamblers, and again, congratulations to MaxFulvus and his beginner's luck! :-p
PM'd Max the other game...damn him!! And to think that he originally said not in...i bet he is glad that he was talked into playing now. Cheers!
Thanks _Slaugh_ and Iphgix, +1 for you both. Good luck to those who will be in for the future rounds ;)
SECOND ROUND

I'm currently recruiting new players for the second round. This time, the rules are slightly different, so if you previously played, please read on...

Our lucky winner, MaxFulvus, will kindly offer the first game to the winner, and it's highly appreciated. Once again, you have a chance to get your hands on two different GOG games of your choice.

Ladies and beginners are welcome! This game has nothing to do with strategy, bluffing, or poker knowledge, it's just a matter of luck. If you feel lucky and you are a little gambler, feel free to enter this tournament!

The prizes:

▪ A 5.99 $ GOG game of your choice, kindly offered by MaxFulvus.
▪ A 5.99 $ GOG game of your choice, offered by the player with the lowest hand (see below).

Rules for the second round:

1) Up to three poker games will be played simultaneously, on different tables, with different decks.
2) Each table can hold a maximum of 6 players.
3) With the help of <span class="bold">Random.org</span>, 52 playing cards will be randomly shuffled for each table (no joker).
4) If you want to participate, simply post "I'm in". You will receive 2 cards in a private message.
5) Only one entry per participant, otherwise you'll be disqualified.
6) A minimum rep of 30 is needed to enter.
7) The cards will be distributed following the order of the entrants, using a different deck for each table.
8) Up to 18 members can play. The next 5 cards of each deck will be kept for the showdowns.
9) The flop, the turn, the river and the showdown will be revealed one day at a time, for all tables.
10) The player with the best hand will win a 5.99 $ GOG game, offered by MaxFulvus.
11) The player with the lowest hand "must" gift a 5.99 $ GOG game to the winner.
12) You can enter for someone else, but if you lose, gifting the extra game will be "your" responsibility.
13) If players have similar hands, the kicker (the highest card in a player's hand) will determine the winner.
14) If there's a tie between the winners, two new cards will be distributed to each of them. The one with the highest pair or the highest card will win.
15) You can bluff, wear sunglasses, talk about your pity life, it doesn't matter! It's poker after all! :-)

How the winner and the loser will be determined:

6 players or less:

At the showdown, the player with the highest hand will win the tournament, the one with the worst hand will be the loser.

Between 7 and 12 players:

Two poker games will be played simultaneously, on two different tables, with two different decks.

At the showdowns, the "top three" players of both tables will play another round of poker. The player with the highest hand will be the winner of the tournament.

The "bottom three" players of both tables will also play together, on a different table, using a different deck. The player with the lowest hand will lose the tournament.

More than 12 players:

Three poker games will be played simultaneously, on three different tables, with three different decks.

At the showdowns, the "top two" players of each table will play another round of poker. The player with the highest hand will be the winner of the tournament.

The "bottom two" players of each table will also play together, on a different table, using a different deck. The player with the lowest hand will lose the tournament.

Ladies and gentlemen, let's start this tournament!

Attachments:
rankings.jpg (145 Kb)
example.jpg (78 Kb)
Ok, I'm in!
Post edited January 17, 2015 by madth3